www.wmdolls.com

WM doll insert are you happy with it?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM doll insert are you happy with it?

Post by tubee »

4biddenartist, we are both on the wait list. I'm wondering if the 6 inch insert will fall inside the cavity if it is pushed against. I can't quite remember but I thought some members either had the extra depth cavity or wished they did. The 2 inch gap between the cavity and the insert is making me wonder if I made a mistake.

Dragonfly - JC, I was hoping you guys would show up. :)
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I'm no Mandingo, I just didn't want to take the chance of hitting a wall if you know what I mean. I imagine the TPE surrounding the cavity will give or stretch also now that I think about it. :? Does anyone else out there have the deeper cavity?

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I've ordered a WMdolls 163cm doll recently and according to Brent at 1amUSA, the standard cavity for her is about 20cm or 21cm deep. I figure it's better to have the extra room, because you always have options. If the insert cavity is too short, the solutions are much more limited. I remember some time ago seeing a video with Mandingo in it. He had about 3" that wouldn't fit inside his costar. As much as all of us want to be packing equipment like his, it made me wonder if it was really frustrating to have to stop short all the time. :?:

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

That's what I wished to avoid and I assumed inserts would be offered in different lengths to suit different people. It would have been wise to check QueenCat and ToyDemon before my 1AM order.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hey tubee. If I bought a WMdolls 125cm doll today I would make the exact same request to extend the insert cavity. As 4biddenartist suggested, you can always pack the end of the cavity to bring it back to about 6". Maybe even a white washcloth or white cotton panties would work. The Fleshlights are longer and open-ended, so with some trimming down they're an option too. Others have done that before for their WM dolls.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Simple innovation would solve any possible problem so it's not a big deal, and as you say the deeper cavity allows for more options.

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Reading other posts it's clear if the cavity is too long for a given insert you can stuff some cotton to take up the extra space. Cotton balls should not pose an issue with the TPE. You can put them in a plastic bag if concerned and remove when not in use. Regarding bottoming out on the sleeve/insert most of the High quality sleeves have plenty of give or stretch, (definitely not uncomfortable!)

Definitely recommend Lillith and Succubus series sleeves made by Tomax (Japan). Very realistic in the regular firmness. Hard Firmness is still comfortable also.

PM me if you have questions. I'll share what I've learned! JC79

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Thnx JC. The Succubus 2D Wavy Ripple looks like the way to go.

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Tubee, can't go wrong with the wavy ripple Succubus! I've got one and love it. Try the Lillith series too, freaking awesome. Google Casquetero blog for reviews of many sleeves. The web sites also provide the dimensions.JC79

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Has anyone tried the soft Tomax sleeves? Also do the Lilith sleeves fit into the TPE dolls OK? Or are they too big in diameter? I have used a couple of the 2x2x5.5 from Toy Demon with good results. The Lilith are 2.4" diameter at the small end...looks like they could be cut down at the large end, maybe all the way across. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!

eenie
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

JC79 wrote:Tubee, can't go wrong with the wavy ripple Succubus! I've got one and love it. Try the Lillith series too, freaking awesome. Google Casquetero blog for reviews of many sleeves. The web sites also provide the dimensions.JC79
The TOMAX sleeves are amazing. The Lilith Uterus and Venus Real especially. Better than real in some ways. I've heard the 2D Wavy Ripple is the most popular of the Succubus line, but haven't tried mine yet. (Too many sleeves, not enough time, as the great sages say.) I've been having fun with the Succubus Standard Ripple. It's more subtle.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

eeniemeenie wrote:Has anyone tried the soft Tomax sleeves? Also do the Lilith sleeves fit into the TPE dolls OK? Or are they too big in diameter? I have used a couple of the 2x2x5.5 from Toy Demon with good results. The Lilith are 2.4" diameter at the small end...looks like they could be cut down at the large end, maybe all the way across. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!

eenie
Hey eeniemeenie. I have a number of Soft TOMAX sleeves, including a Lilith Uterus and Succubus Standard Ripple. I like them a lot. I was using a Regular firmness Lilith Uterus as a masturbator a while ago and got carried away with the time. After about an hour I ended up with what appeared to be sanded patches on my "equipment," so to speak. I should have been rotating the sleeve occasionally. Since then I use a Soft firmness if I think I'm going to be using it for any length of time. I'm planning on getting an Extra Soft Succubus Standard Ripple to use as an insert for those occasions when I want the stimulation to be there, but very unobtrusive. Kinda like making love to a sexy cloud. :roll: :wink:

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Another recent Tomax offering is the TUBO series A, B & Final 6.3-6.7 " long, 2.2" diameter. Usable inside length 5.5". Straight ripple design in 3 different configurations. Legendary softness & material used with the Venus, Lillith and Succubus series. Queen Cat Toys sells in USA. Recently on sale <$20 USD. Bought one to try and really enjoy it. Website indicates 2nd generation coming soon.

As Dragonfly said, "so many sleeves, so little time"!

JC79

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Dragonfly I experienced the same issue recently with a regular firmness lillith uterus. My issue is I ran out of Liquid silk lube and switched to a different lube that didn't hold up!

Definitely have learned how much a good lube is worth!

Ordering a 3 pack of Liquid Silk tomorrow!
JC79

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

JC79 wrote:Another recent Tomax offering is the TUBO series A, B & Final 6.3-6.7 " long, 2.2" diameter. Usable inside length 5.5". Straight ripple design in 3 different configurations. Legendary softness & material used with the Venus, Lillith and Succubus series. Queen Cat Toys sells in USA. Recently on sale <$20 USD. Bought one to try and really enjoy it. Website indicates 2nd generation coming soon.

As Dragonfly said, "so many sleeves, so little time"!

JC79
That's funny you mentioned the TUBO series of sleeves, because I was just about to ask if anyone had tried any. :) They seem to be about the right size. I like the fact that you can change the softness to get just the right amount of stimulation with the TOMAX products.

INFORMATIONS