www.wmdolls.com

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll m

Post by FCD94 »

The existing WM170 body, but with perky D-cup chest instead - the same style as what is seen on the WM157, but D-size. This on the WM170 body would be excellent. :D

The WM162 face is pretty much perfect as it is! :D

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

You recently released another big boobs doll, which there are already a lot of on the market, but I've yet to see a similar big ass doll from *any* manufacturer. The WM-163 H-Cup was a major step in the right direction, and seemed to at least be pretty popular, proving there's a demand for bigger girls out there.

I'd love to see something with 48 inch hips like a real hip hop model like Elke the Stallion or someone similar.
Attachments
IMG_3723.jpg
IMG_3723.jpg (547.7 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
KiddiPool7.jpg
KiddiPool7.jpg (380.5 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
Whitebed1.jpg
Whitebed1.jpg (446.11 KiB) Viewed 2132 times

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote:You recently released another big boobs doll, which there are already a lot of on the market, but I've yet to see a similar big ass doll from *any* manufacturer. The WM-163 H-Cup was a major step in the right direction, and seemed to at least be pretty popular, proving there's a demand for bigger girls out there.

I'd love to see something with 48 inch hips like a real hip model like Elke the Stallion or someone similar.
Yes I do agree I would like a doll with an ass like ELKE, but WM 163 H cup is not the biggest/ curviest on the market there is Passions doll 159 and then there is the PD 163 Greta/ Rubetta : https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bi ... ll-greta-a

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/th ... -rubetta-a
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

mandingo wrote:
Ygdrasilxyz wrote:You recently released another big boobs doll, which there are already a lot of on the market, but I've yet to see a similar big ass doll from *any* manufacturer. The WM-163 H-Cup was a major step in the right direction, and seemed to at least be pretty popular, proving there's a demand for bigger girls out there.

I'd love to see something with 48 inch hips like a real hip model like Elke the Stallion or someone similar.
Yes I do agree I would like a doll with an ass like ELKE, but WM 163 H cup is not the biggest/ curviest on the market there is Passions doll 159 and then there is the PD 163 Greta/ Rubetta : https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bi ... ll-greta-a

I recall seeing that one a while back... my issue with that type of design would be the unrealistically small waist. I just find it aesthetically uncomfortable because I keep thinking she's gonna snap in two at any moment. I think a contributing factor to the WM-163's success is that they seem to have a sculptor who recognized this and gave her a larger "ribcage" to accomodate. The result is one of the heaviest dolls around, but also one of the most realistically curvy designs in that price range.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote:
mandingo wrote:

I recall seeing that one a while back... my issue with that type of design would be the unrealistically small waist. I just find it aesthetically uncomfortable because I keep thinking she's gonna snap in two at any moment. I think a contributing factor to the WM-163's success is that they seem to have a sculptor who recognized this and gave her a larger "ribcage" to accomodate. The result is one of the heaviest dolls around, but also one of the most realistically curvy designs in that price range.
True the waist is unrealistically too small but when it comes to hips, ass and thighs I think they got it right!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote:
mandingo wrote:

I agree.the unrealistic waist is a boner killer.

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

WM, just look @ my avatar picture to the left...that's it HA

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

a picture is worth a thousand words.... there you have 6,000 words :multi:
Attachments
montage 2.jpeg
montage 2.jpeg (182.03 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
montage.jpeg
montage.jpeg (117.35 KiB) Viewed 2115 times

pup001

Post by pup001 »

My only ''dream doll'' wish is for new version of the slender 157cm b-cup, but with nice, natural looking D-cups. They should make them exactly like the breasts of the 140cm d-cup. That would be *PERFECT*!!!

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

No one mentions fingers? :o But aside from that, weight less than 50lbs on 165cm would be amazing.

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ih8usernames »

I'd like to see a body in the 160-170cm range, with a realistic athletic shape. A professional dancer (more ballet than stripper) with a bit of lean muscle in the legs and shoulders. Bust would be between A and B (a large A or small B). Maybe a slightly longer and more slender neck to give a greater illusion of height without adding weight.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

For me the 155-158cm girls are just about perfect with anywhere from a B-D cups. No wasp waist or scrawny bird-like legs nor humongous butts and tits. Sophia Loren lips are a plus. Weight from 58-70 pounds at best.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

157 B-cup is perfect for me to handle, Herr Weight is fine for me to move her safely through the house. I do not think to own a heavier doll because you have to be able to leave her and if that is not possible then the fun will get rid of it quickly, or you need a to build a transport car, but that in a small house like I do .... Mmm no, but not.
28 kg is fine for me to handle, and above that I fall on slender, well-trained women. All wishes fullfilled. :D :thumbs_up:

Each one has his own wishes, but I think that if you spend a lot of money on your doll you have to enjoy it to the fullest, she should not hurt you if you can not handle her.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi BB, As a question,

I have a feeling that she may be one of Brazil's hot transwomen, but great body a tremede bunda!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have a 160 D-cup girl that has a dynamite body but she's a mite heavy to move about. In fact, I keep her in the bed most of the tme. She can stand with the standing feet option but getting h er out of bed, standing then moving her is a chore, especially trying to walk her some 10-12 feet away and one of he legs wants to buckle.

Still, she's one of my finest and I try and make do. With a body she has, no spindly legs, she's perfectly proportioning but just heavy at some 87 pounds.
Attachments
_1DF5440a.jpg
_1DF5440a.jpg (640.57 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
_1DF5518a.jpg
_1DF5518a.jpg (477.85 KiB) Viewed 1864 times

INFORMATIONS