www.wmdolls.com

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

Post by WM dolls »

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make ?
Please give your suggestion , when we start make new doll then will refer those suggestion . Your suggestion is most Important for WMdoll.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll m

Post by staycool64 »

Please just make her breast 34 inches...
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I will pay extra for this !!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

145 and Under 55 lbs. There's a winner.
BUT ,if the 135 is 55 lbs,i doubt you will be able to achieve. :cry:

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Weight is the key, in my mind. 65lb is probably the most that can be handled. If you look at real doll you'll find a number of different body types. So it will be hard to get a consensus here.

Variety is great and being able to switch between heads would be excellent! If your 145cm model will be a different shape than Macy, but take the same head attachments then I would be really interested.

I'm impressed with your current offerings, and am looking forward to what you are planning next

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

oneatatime wrote:Weight is the key, in my mind.
In my mind too. More than 25kg are critical. And the odour of rubber should be reduced.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

There is no odor that I am AWARE of. Please inlighten us on your knowledge raulwie. Do you own a TPE product???
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Take a look at DSdolls 145 and 168 cm dolls. A slim body with long legs!
...and with an option to choose big or small breasts and asian or caucasian looking head.
Weight from 20 to 35 kg. I would by such TPE doll yesterday :wink:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I happen to own several TPR and TPE products and there is NO smell or odor unless you donot clean your product lol.. From what I understand wmdolls have no smell. I DO KNOW THIS IS IF YOU DO NOT PWDER YOUR DOLL AFTER EVERY USE THEN IF LIKE FOR EXAMPLE YOU CLOSE HER ARMS UP AGAINST HER WAIST AND THEY ARE TOUCHING MATERIAL ON MATERIAL IT WILL STICK TOGETHER OVER A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. BUT IF YOU USE CAUTION WHEN PULLING ARM AWAY THERE WILL BE NO DAMAGE, MEANING PULL SLOWLY. IF YOU P0WDER YOUR DOLL YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS ISSUE. I truly believe wmdolls will soon lead the way in this industry and has the softest products on the market and like anything else if you follow there instuction your doll will last for a real long time. I only made this statement because another member had his doll setting for a few days on a couch and probably did not powder her before doing so. These statements are only derived from my experiences with this type of materia;l. If anyone has somthing to add to this then I am open to any knowledge. In my business I am strongest at finding answers and very wanting of any knowledge any one can provide as long as it is proven of course. SO WMDOLLS WE ALL THANK YOU FOR MAKING A WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFULL, SOFT, POSABLE DOLL. There is no comparison to realism of feel more so than TPE. If there is please let me know. I am in the process of maybe becoming a vendor and repair service for there product in my state simply because I see them as the best.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

sture wrote:Take a look at DSdolls 145 and 168 cm dolls. A slim body with long legs!
...and with an option to choose big or small breasts and asian or caucasian looking head.
Yes!

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

WM, I'd like to see a 135/145cm TPE with a body like this http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=54835. Slim, lot of curves, small waist. Thanks :mrgreen:

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

YEAASSSS Tibolt I would rock the house down with a TPE doll made like the dsdoll 145cm plus. I would buy 2 rite now baby YEAAASSSS .... LEAD THE WAY WMDOLLS.. Lets take a vote. I promise you most will agree the perfect size that would fit most and PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THE BUBBLE BUTT LOL... The perfect storm lol....
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Tibalt wrote:
sture wrote:Take a look at DSdolls 145 and 168 cm dolls. A slim body with long legs!
Yes!
I agree. A slim 145 with normal adult looking breasts in proportion to the body. No supersize breasts please.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

I personally like the silhouette of your current dolls. It seems you keep rescaling it. Being a full sized doll type of guy I think you nailed it with the 163. Your 153 is the only doll that seems to have a different silhouette, you may want to do a new doll in that size range with this silhouette. Your 163 looks a lot like my 165 Hitdoll so I probably won't be buying. I would like to see more head options and more standardized skin tone options. My doll is currently wearing one of your heads and I love it. I can see buying new heads for her. I'm sure you will come out with something else in the future that will blow me away when I see it, but for now I like what you are currently doing.

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

Would love to see a mini-love doll made of TPE! 90 to 70 cm range.

INFORMATIONS