www.wmdolls.com

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DDebonair

Re: What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll m

Post by DDebonair »

a THICKER version of WM163H with B-C cup breasts about the same height, same waist but every lower body part bigger :wink:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Paradoxy wrote:
staycool64 wrote:Please just make her breast 34 inches...
staycool64 wrote:Please just make her breast 34 inches...
Precisely - not everyone wants oversized basketballs grafted to their companion’s chest. There are those of us who prefer small, natural breasts. My Rachel is a WM 140cm - she has A cup breasts sith pert nipples, a thin waist, proportionate body and a nice big bubble butt. That’s just my preference - small breasts witha big butt, and I appreciate WM making such a doll available. To each their own! And here’s a preview of my own...
Not everyone wants small, natural breast either, some just want the total package of big oversized backetballs/natural breast and a big bubble butt. Everyone has there own preference/opinion.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

DDebonair wrote:a THICKER version of WM163H with B-C cup breasts about the same height, same waist but every lower body part bigger :wink:
Ok I can be down for this!
Dolls dolls doll!!

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

A 150-160ish B-cup anime-style body.
Not some giant-tittied hentai monstrosity or a CLAMP stick figure; With just the right amount of ass, since currently all wmdolls have no ass or too much. There's none in the "just right" section in that regard, if there are they usually have some other trait that makes them undesirable.
Also, a bit of muscle tone. Not some muscle-bound bodybuilder like i've seen by errr... I think it wasDoll4ever. Just a bit of definition in the right spots for an athletic teen.

As for the head... i've yet to find any doll manufacturer that's done a decent anime head. They all seem to have the same idea to make them from memory of a 90s anime character with a squashed face and eyes that take up 60% of the face. The kind of design that you'd probably watched as a kid and weren't the slightest bit turned on by.
Worse, these insulting faces are slapped on the same base head as a regular doll so nothing fits where it should be. Why can't the doll designers exhibit a bit of common sense and simply scan a anime model? There'd be so much money in anime dolls since no other makers do them, or at least not well enough to turn a profit.

Here's a decent modern anime character design that ticks most of the boxes as an example
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

I love the butts on WM 163H, and 160B. And YL 165. Butt cracks very deep to hide fabric between butt checks very impressive.

A doll like 160B with normal waist and longer legs. B cup ish. Or 163H with small breast would be perfect in my opinion. That would give you a complete lineup of body types. No one makes exactly this natural body type.

I always wait to see if this doll comes out. Even though I probably never buying a new doll...maybe IDK. This is the last time I suggest my dream doll. It's going to be all prayers and watching to see if someone cast a spell on my wallet.
top3.jpg
top3.jpg (174.64 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
pale-girl-with-a-fit-booty-in-white-yoga-pants.jpg
pale-girl-with-a-fit-booty-in-white-yoga-pants.jpg (35.77 KiB) Viewed 2705 times

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

mandingo wrote:
DDebonair wrote:a THICKER version of WM163H with B-C cup breasts about the same height, same waist but every lower body part bigger :wink:
Ok I can be down for this!

Yup. I purposely set the breast size at B-C cups, even though i prefer larger but doing both is likely not doable at the present stage, notably due the weight issue. Something's gotta give...

VEry Large but hollowed out breast would work...likewise for the extra large butt. Some substitute light filling material instead of all tpe.

I really love the WM163H a lot but the ass does not look wide enough.
C'mon WM you can be the 1st to make a non-midget 48-50" hips doll 165cm (don't forget them thick legs too).

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Athletic toned body, a curvy bubble butt and realistic waist but without huge boobs(!) - would be at the top of my list.
Probably in the 155-160cm range due to weight.

The 160 D is beautiful but a tad heavy and while the 157b is stunning except for the tiny waist which kills it for me. So something in the middle of these.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Dear WM,
There is a segment of us that are looking and waiting for a tall, super slender, super massive busty doll to be sculpted. You already own the 157B which has one of the most cute slim frames of any doll. Maybe you could take that mold and make a new positive, but then attach on a good 3500-4000 cc of nice wide, broad-based super massive breasts for us.
WM 157 - PD Leanne.JPG
WM 157 - PD Leanne.JPG (61.93 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

freezenator

Post by freezenator »

I would like to see some indian models too. Maybe some Japanese models as well. I have some pictures. Another suggestions is that work need to be done on the feet and around the ankles. When they stand it does not look natural. Just a thought.
The indian model Kamila
The indian model Kamila
MET-ART_vad_70_0114.jpg (373.81 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
Japanese model Nana Ogura
Japanese model Nana Ogura
APO741_1_2.jpg (14.15 KiB) Viewed 2470 times

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

I'd say anywhere from 5ft2in to 5ft6in. Uk sizes 8-12. All the right curves in the right places. I'd love to see more dolls with larger waists especially. I've seen too many with enormous busts and/or butts and hips but have the tiniest waists possible. But that's just me I guess lol.
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

dogtown

Post by dogtown »

I would love to see a doll with radical proportions and some more definition on Details.
Long strong defined legs (calves/thighs)-big ass, wide hips -a shorter torso with defined sixpack and very small waist-big breasts-muscular but not thick arms.
There are already some dolls ou there that go in this direction, like the
5'1 ft (156cm) B-Cup Coco by WM- great ass and legs

im just thinking a Doll with comic like figure would be great, here are some renderings i made with DAZ to show what i mean.
Last edited by netwit on Wed May 16, 2018 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Rule 12: competing doll brands removed

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Boobs. Big huge boobs. Not saggy boobs that hang down to her belly button. Big perky boobs with big perky nipples. But not too hard or stiff, the boobs need to be soft and jiggly.
And a nice perky butt. :multi: :multi:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Mcupplease wrote:Dear WM,
There is a segment of us that are looking and waiting for a tall, super slender, super massive busty doll to be sculpted. You already own the 157B which has one of the most cute slim frames of any doll. Maybe you could take that mold and make a new positive, but then attach on a good 3500-4000 cc of nice wide, broad-based super massive breasts for us.
WM 157 - PD Leanne.JPG
I also vote for this.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

DARKSUN wrote:Boobs. Big huge boobs. Not saggy boobs that hang down to her belly button. Big perky boobs with big perky nipples. But not too hard or stiff, the boobs need to be soft and jiggly.
And a nice perky butt. :multi: :multi:
I agree with you on the Big perky Tits, would like the bottom half of the doll be as thick or thicker than the WM 163 doll
Dolls dolls doll!!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Variety is the spice of life.
And there will always be people that will search for that slight variation on what choices are available.
Otherwise in my opinion, there are many heights and body shapes for people to choose from.
If there is an obvious missing height/body choice from all that is being made, I'd be surprised.
My suggestion would be to improve on what you already have.
There is a lot of discussion here about the pitfalls of the materials and technology being used.
And I have seen improvements across the industry as a whole.
It would be great if WMdoll could start to implement higher technology into all the dolls they make.
such as;
A way to reduce the weight.
A softer, more realistic technique for breasts.
Better/more realistic proportions between the heads and bodies.
A better technique to get dolls to stand.
The realistic details, especially the articulated fingers of this doll.
https://www.japaneselovetoys.com.au/RZR ... l-Model-3/

The squatting skeleton;
viewtopic.php?f=227&t=99936&hilit=squatting+skeleton

I'm sure there are many more things that would attract more buyers and reduce the frustration of future doll owners.
But, more choices to me would amount to personal customization.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS