www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls 171cm Factory Photos w/ 304 and 160 heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
isotonic69
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM Dolls 171cm Factory Photos w/ 304 and 160 heads

Post by isotonic69 »

Hi all. Newbie here. I just received the factory photos for my new doll and I'm really happy with my choices considering I discovered this forum after putting in my order. After spending hours on here checking out the alternatives, I'm happy to know I'd order the same again!

I've asked them for higher-res pics, and shots of under the breasts to check for defects like this:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=115650

I was worried that the dimples in the back were a molding defect but seems they're an intentional feature, yeah?

Funny story - I actually ordered the 57 head but then decided I wanted the big-eyed elf 160 head instead, but it was too late to change. I thought I was going to have to buy an additional head but then I get these photos and what do you know? They made the 160 head (which is the default choice) by mistake!! Must be my lucky day :) And they screwed up the right head because they also made the other head which I DID want - the gorgeous WM-304.

So what do you think of her? I love the tiny waist and the breast shape - very Honoka from DOA, which is what I was after. I've also asked for a full set of the larger, anime-style irises to get rid of that "dazed" look and double-down on the fantasy style.

isotonic69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WM Dolls 171cm Factory Photos w/ 304 and 160 heads

Post by isotonic69 »

A quick photoshop comparison of the eyes with anime-sized irises.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

That is pretty lucky that they made the head you really wanted by accident. When I ordered #179, they made #117, but they were able to fix it and correctly make #179 in less than 24 hours.

#304 is pretty cute. She is in my maybe list.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Very nice! I really like the #304. Looks better in your factory photo then she does in the file photo.
I just wish they’d made the 171’s waist a little bigger.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Gorgeous face!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Lovely doll you'll be getting. Great that your getting the model you wanted rather then the one you ordered.
I'm thinking about getting a WM171 with one or both vampire (YL193 and YL315) heads sometime in the future.

As for Honoka... I am not a fan of her myself. I know she's suppose to be over 18, But she just looks like jail bait. Same with D'Va from Overwatch.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I was worried that the dimples in the back were a molding defect but seems they're an intentional feature, yeah?
Those dimples are not a "doll" feature. If you look at nude photographs of (real)women you can see that due to muscle structure every woman more or less has those dimples. This detail also reveals how well a doll-sculptor is aware of female anatomy.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

thecrassman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thecrassman »

Hi isotonic69;
I really love this doll also. I am sure you are really excited about her. Have you received her yet?
When you receive her could you post her real height and specs?
I really love this doll too but I am 5'10" tall and I want to make sure she is not going to be too tall for me, especially if I put high heels on her.
thank you.
Steve

isotonic69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by isotonic69 »

thecrassman wrote:Hi isotonic69;
I really love this doll also. I am sure you are really excited about her. Have you received her yet?
When you receive her could you post her real height and specs?
I really love this doll too but I am 5'10" tall and I want to make sure she is not going to be too tall for me, especially if I put high heels on her.
thank you.
Steve
Will do! Received tracking info and she's set to arrive on Thursday. From what I've read on here, she could be another week in Australian customs while the import duty is sorted.

I'm only 5'8 so I expect to look her pretty much in the eye. Bit worried about the weight - might be time to hit the gym! The height appeals to me because I plan to play out plenty of glamazon super-heroine scenarios. As soon as I can take proper measurements I'll be ordering some made-to-measure costumes like these:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/7197246 ... e_69&pro=1
https://www.cosdaddy.com/dc-comics-supe ... =supergirl
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/7208141 ... ara-zor-el

Don't get too excited by the low list prices - they always pick the cheapest part, like the belt. You have to select "Full Set" from the dropmenu to see the full price.

isotonic69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by isotonic69 »

Well, the doll arrived in perfect condition and is now for sale. Doll just isn't for me. It just doesn't turn me on the way I'd expected, so it's just not worth the hassle storing, hiding, moving...

I want to post a For Sale ad but it appears I'm not allowed because my account is too new.

Moderators - can you help me out?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hi there,

One more post and you can submit a sales thread (which also all require approval btw).

Full rules of sales threads can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=744176#p744176

isotonic69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by isotonic69 »

OK here's a preview:

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

isotonic69 wrote:Well, the doll arrived in perfect condition and is now for sale. Doll just isn't for me. It just doesn't turn me on the way I'd expected, so it's just not worth the hassle storing, hiding, moving...

I want to post a For Sale ad but it appears I'm not allowed because my account is too new.

Moderators - can you help me out?
Same happened to me, got this doll via VIP, but sent it back unused because it didn't turn me on. At least for me, it is too slender. The strength of this doll are it's hole placements though. I was able to compare the placements to my 170 m cup, and the 171 h won by far. In my opinion on the pics the doll looks slender but curvy, in real life it somehow just looks thin. It seems all dolls appear slightly bigger on pictures and are far more slim in real life. I for example thougt the 170 m cup was more thicker, but it turned out to be slender but with the curves molded quite well.

isotonic69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by isotonic69 »

Yep I quite like her long legs but they are very slender. Adult height with a girl's hips. She'd weigh far too much otherwise, I guess.

Now for sale here:
viewtopic.php?f=128&t=119303

thecrassman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thecrassman »

Hello there isotonic69;
I was really surprised that you want to sell her, Until I took a tape measure and wrapped it around a pillow and squeezed the pillow until it measured 17 inches in circumference. Then I said "Holy Crap !!" That is a really skinny waist. I don't know if I would like that either. I know the WM 155cm DD has a waist like her and from what I understand it was one of the more popular dolls at one time. Its amazing how pictures can be really deceiving. As much as you try to show the reality of her thru pictures, apparently it is not the same. Maybe not even close. Is she really 5ft 7in in real life? I has seen some manufactures are really off an inch or two when doing the Metric to standard conversion. I am from the States so I was curious.

INFORMATIONS