www.wmdolls.com

Why is there no talk ofthis doll!!!!!?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

Why is there no talk ofthis doll!!!!!?

Post by HoboBob »

I was scrounging around the interwebs for more reference pictures of the 163cm Hcup when I got side swiped by this beauty! Its a WM 160cm Bcup with a 159 face. Ive never gravitated toward a small chest before but...I think this might just be one of the sexiest things i have ever seen. Unless I am blind (which is possible) why cant I find many to any threads on goddess of a doll!? Is this thing an underrated gem or have I become a batman that cant see in the dark?

I promised myself I would get a lighter doll this time...but but...I cant see a senerio where I dont get both the 163 hcup and this doll ;_;....God help me
Attachments
159 head 9.png
159 head 9.png (679.78 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
159 head 10.png
159 head 10.png (556.81 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
159 head 11.png
159 head 11.png (625.8 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

HoboBob

Re: Why is there no talk ofthis doll!!!!!?

Post by HoboBob »

Wait is this the 156Bcup or 160Bcup. I cant tell..

el_perro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by el_perro »

IMHO the small breast and big ass combo gives a more realistic look than a big tits/big ass combination

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Looks like you found the one for you.
Just because a doll isn't a best seller doesn't mean she is not your personal favorite. I think my favorites are near the bottom of the popular list.
I have two popular dolls: WM157B and WM140A, but I'm not very attracted to them in person. I would trade them for more copies of my favorites in a heart beat. Maybe that means I should sell them. They are still able to look cute.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

It's the 160, and it is a VERY underrated sculpt.

IMO two things happened. One, WM has fallen behind the times in terms of anatomical placement. Because this doll is around two years old now, there are much more "accessible" dolls with similar frames.

Two, first the 163H, then the 166C crazes happened, and all else in WM land was forgotten.

If WM rereleased either this doll or the 156B with "proper" hole placement, as I've said before, I'd be instantly $1700 poorer. But unless they do that, there are too many other options out there that are better.

But, that is a STUNNING doll, and if the whole... hole thing doesn't bother you, go for it and take a ton of hot pics.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

It is a very realistic look because I have a real life 21 year old who looks just like this. Been to kink clubs with and seen her naked so I know this is actually pretty spot on.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I would never buy that doll...she has do not enter signs on all her good parts! LOL

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

setevoltas wrote:It's the 160, and it is a VERY underrated sculpt.

IMO two things happened. One, WM has fallen behind the times in terms of anatomical placement. Because this doll is around two years old now, there are much more "accessible" dolls with similar frames.

Two, first the 163H, then the 166C crazes happened, and all else in WM land was forgotten.

If WM rereleased either this doll or the 156B with "proper" hole placement, as I've said before, I'd be instantly $1700 poorer. But unless they do that, there are too many other options out there that are better.

But, that is a STUNNING doll, and if the whole... hole thing doesn't bother you, go for it and take a ton of hot pics.
agree! 8) Quite a nice sculpt for sure. No idea if I´d get issues with "not so good" LH placements. Maybe for photo shooting but otherwise with proper joint bendings I´d see no problems I think. I´d surely add her to my WM favorites. :whistle:

Picture source: http://wmdollshop.com/52-ft-160cm-b-cup/

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

GoodTimes wrote:I would never buy that doll...she has do not enter signs on all her good parts! LOL
Sounds like my first doll...zing.. she was always too painful and kept pushing me out XD. I have learned since then. So whats this about bad hole placement?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

HoboBob wrote:Wait is this the 156Bcup or 160Bcup. I cant tell..
Yes, I often get the two mixed up, and I even own a WM 156 Bcup, but with the references in topic, yes, I can confirm definitely a WM 160 B cup.

I recall Setevoltas discussing an upgrade to the 156 cm to 160 cm D cup here

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112953&p=1480774& ... 0#p1480774

and the WM 160 B was mentioned.

I found these topics as well that discuss the 160 b cup from both vendors and owner.

viewtopic.php?f=386&t=90199&p=1174037

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=91296

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=89419&view=previous

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=100947&view=print

These may assist.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
I recall Setevoltas discussing an upgrade to the 156 cm to 160 cm D cup here

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112953&p=1480774& ... 0#p1480774

and the WM 160 B was mentioned.
I recalled me posting that thread also, but I'm embarrassed I haven't worked harder to make WM listen. Thanks for the bump.

Plus I figured posting my entire collection of late 90's/ 2000s fitness models would have eventually put the forum into some bad copyright waters. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

HoboBob wrote:
GoodTimes wrote:I would never buy that doll...she has do not enter signs on all her good parts! LOL
Sounds like my first doll...zing.. she was always too painful and kept pushing me out XD. I have learned since then. So whats this about bad hole placement?
The bad hole placement refers to the dolls openings being off from what a RG would have. Doggy is very difficult with dolls that aren't anatomically correct. 6ye Amor dolls, Irontech are two I know offer true hole placement. There are some others I just don't remember which other companies have the proper placement.

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Well I looked through all the links and I want to thank everyone for helping. One of the most handy of the links besides the one that showed me the 160cm right out of the package and naked was the Great Bottoms Thread link viewtopic.php?f=267&t=112932

I think i may have neglected to consider how good the girls look bend over :3. This has definitely opened my eyes. She doesnt look as good naked and I think it would do her wonders to drop her vagina a bit. Actually if any vendor reps could answer how much would it be to lower the vag a bit? I assume you need to make a whole new mold for that? If so darn. She looks SOOO good. If only she was a bit better looking around her naughty bits. They are too high and I cant unsee now @~@. If I have the spare money one day maybe ill get her to dress and pose @~@

That 163IT looks pretty nice bent over. I might look more into her and maybe the Amor dolls mentioned. Man I like the 160cm @~@ shame....maybe 1 day

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

HoboBob wrote:Well I looked through all the links and I want to thank everyone for helping. One of the most handy of the links besides the one that showed me the 160cm right out of the package and naked was the Great Bottoms Thread link viewtopic.php?f=267&t=112932

I think i may have neglected to consider how good the girls look bend over :3. This has definitely opened my eyes. She doesnt look as good naked and I think it would do her wonders to drop her vagina a bit. Actually if any vendor reps could answer how much would it be to lower the vag a bit? I assume you need to make a whole new mold for that? If so darn. She looks SOOO good. If only she was a bit better looking around her naughty bits. They are too high and I cant unsee now @~@. If I have the spare money one day maybe ill get her to dress and pose @~@

That 163IT looks pretty nice bent over. I might look more into her and maybe the Amor dolls mentioned. Man I like the 160cm @~@ shame....maybe 1 day
I feel a little bit bad, you definitely seemed geeked about that doll. I considered that exact combo also at one point. She looks like a hot ass twenty-something stripper, you know, minus the four year old and ex-con baby daddy.

You could always try getting the head and body separately, although color matching isn't guaranteed.

I have a question for Anung or others who know the manufacturing process. Actually two questions.

1) Has improved hole placement since 2017 been a function of an actual technological breakthrough, or just part of the realization that us American heathens are going through a butt fetish phase?

2) Would it really involve creating an entirely new mold just to fix this issue on pre-2018 dolls? Couldn't that part of the "positive" in the cast just be snapped, moved, and rewelded? I'm genuinely curious.

There's clearly a market. I guess WM is so backed up on 166C orders no one cares to figure this out?
Sete's Gatas

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

setevoltas wrote: I feel a little bit bad, you definitely seemed geeked about that doll. I considered that exact combo also at one point. She looks like a hot ass twenty-something stripper, you know, minus the four year old and ex-con baby daddy.

You could always try getting the head and body separately, although color matching isn't guaranteed.

I have a question for Anung or others who know the manufacturing process. Actually two questions.

1) Has improved hole placement since 2017 been a function of an actual technological breakthrough, or just part of the realization that us American heathens are going through a butt fetish phase?

2) Would it really involve creating an entirely new mold just to fix this issue on pre-2018 dolls? Couldn't that part of the "positive" in the cast just be snapped, moved, and rewelded? I'm genuinely curious.

There's clearly a market. I guess WM is so backed up on 166C orders no one cares to figure this out?
I would like to know all that myself Stev.

I havent quite given up on this doll because it vexes me so. The 160cm Bcup has so many things about it that I normally dont like or just dont care for on a doll like small breasts, utterly paper thin skinny waist, gangly stretched out torso area, but for some reason not only do I like the doll in spite of those traits. But all those traits come together on this doll and more and make me love those things about this doll. It seems to come together in the pictures in a unique way that gives the body the sensation of attitude and gusto in a way that makes me shiver. A small part of me actually wonders if moving the vagina down would actually somehow hurt the unique look this weird blend of elements has together....but I doubt it lol.

I did some very quick and messy edits of some amor lady bits on the 160cm to get some kind of idea what it might look like. I had quite the tough time finding pictures of the 160cm and 162 amor in similar poses. One doll is always trying to show off its doggy style lady bits while the other's pictures I noticed always tries to avoid it...anyways heres a couple of edits and I had to edit the Amor vaginas in the pictures to even look semi rightish on the 160 so they arent straight rips. So if anyone wonders what the Amor lady bits look like you'll have to go look at their pictures.

Edit: Trying to find some 162cm Amor doll pictures that show her lady bits from the frontal view laying down but all the ones that do the pose seems to have clothes on or avoid it all together. They really want to show off its bent over tush lol.
Attachments
160cm Bcup with amour pussy1b.png
160cm Bcup with amour pussy1b.png (522.2 KiB) Viewed 2623 times
160cm Bcup with amour pussy2.png
160cm Bcup with amour pussy2.png (498.17 KiB) Viewed 2623 times

INFORMATIONS