www.wmdolls.com

Turning a Insert into a built in vagina?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

Turning a Insert into a built in vagina?

Post by HoboBob »

So I have gotten a full 166cm doll and a torso doll in the past. Both were built in vaginas but one I think was a 2cm hole and i think the other was 3cm (since i requested bigger). If the first one was a 2cm than it was definitely too tight for me, however I found the 3cm not feeling as good (little too loose) once i got to full mast.

Is there a way to just order an example 2, 2.5, and 3cm insertable before ordering a doll so I can test it out? I love the realism of built ins and if possible want to keep it that way.

If I were to buy an insertable doll would it be possible to somehow melt the tpe together on the insertable and the doll to make it essentially a built in vagina once I find out which I like best? The more I think about it the more I kind of want to do it.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Turning a Insert into a built in vagina?

Post by jwhf »

did you try hot glue

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

HoboBob wrote:...Is there a way to just order an example 2, 2.5, and 3cm insertable before ordering a doll so I can test it out?...
You can ask this vendor / manufacturer:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:...We also have other hole diameter sizes available - 2cm, 2.5cm, and 3cm. The TPE material is so soft and stretchy...
see this post :wink:

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Why not just leave the insert in the doll and pretend it's built in?

INFORMATIONS