www.wmdolls.com

Question about switching Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Aldebaran20

Question about switching Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Guys as I wrote in another post I got a Jasmine Ryan Davis WM model 163cms with non standing feet, is truly a pain to try to move the doll with her weight of 50 kilograms, so then I havent used (fucked) her already. The vender knew this and is offering me to gave the doll back so it can be shipped to another costumer that wants the same doll with non standing feet and gave me the same doll with standing feet (make a new order for the doll with standing feet that will be shipped from China).

Should I take the offer from the vender in your opinion?

Thank you

P.S. Since this is my first doll, another characteristic I should add? Like removable vagina? (the one I got has fixed vagina, I haven't used but they said is harder to clean) or special skeleton shoulders?

P.S.2. Is the Silver doll a legit seller?
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question about switching Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

Post by DexterQuest »

That's a really great offer. I haven't heard of that unless there were manufacturing defects. In your case, it's an option change. I'm guessing you just have to pay for the return shipping.

I like fixed vaginas with the combination of female condoms. No mess/ easy to clean. I have inserts on most of my dolls and regret it. On some models, the insert doesn't line up well and I can get my junk squeezed to a side wall, not even knowing it, and then I still have a mess. Plus the whole act of inserting and removing feels like an "Operation" board game surgery. So I still need to use female condoms on the insert just to help with the hole alignment and to not remove them to clean. (Male condoms don't help as the lube is on the outside and also doesn't feel good.)

I am guessing you like everything else (skin tone, wig, eyes)

Even with standing feet, don't let them drag on the floor, the tpe can still get damaged that way. If you set the feet straight down, it's good. I love standing feet. Most of my dolls are standing 99% of the time.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Id go for it if they are willing to do that.

As for insert vs built in do a bit of reading on there pros and cons. I have a doll with each and i enjoy both.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I agree with DexterQuest concerning the fixed with female condoms.
Best ever in my opinion.
and yeah, I would take the offer it were me.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Unlucky it was not possible in the end
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

INFORMATIONS