www.wmdolls.com

Factory photos of WM 166cm Britney Head 265

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
left
Active Poster
Active Poster

Factory photos of WM 166cm Britney Head 265

Post by left »

I was wondering there were any factory photos of this doll in order to get a better idea of how it looks in real life vs pictures.
Attachments
feeeeee.PNG
feeeeee.PNG (611.66 KiB) Viewed 1370 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Factory photos of WM 166cm Britney Head 265

Post by dxc »

I would welcome some more raw pictures, front and profile, of this head as well. I felt like she got lost in the hype over the other photo sets.

left
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by left »

dxc wrote:I would welcome some more raw pictures, front and profile, of this head as well. I felt like she got lost in the hype over the other photo sets.
Yeah there's a lot of pictures of the 273 head not so much of this 265 though. I've never seen a factor photo of one before.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I dunno-to me that wig is outrageous looking. Love seeing her in something else...anything else.

INFORMATIONS