www.wmdolls.com

Loose joints & no finger wire.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Loose joints & no finger wire.

Post by genesis218 »

I am interested in buying a 140cm D doll and am wondering if you can get her with loose joints and no finger wires. If so would I have to prchase her directly from WM or from who. Also do their new dolls have the pop of heads or do they still screw on? Thanks.

resignedowner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Loose joints & no finger wire.

Post by resignedowner »

Hi,
I got one recently. WM 152 cm big booty doll h-cup..
Head threads on. I agree about the wired fingers, absolutely silly. They provide instructions saying,
do not poke with sharp objects...and yet stick sharp wires in the fingers. I have about 2-3 fingers the wire hasn't popped out of.
In terms of Loose Joints, you probably would not want that ultimately, depending on weight it would make it way more difficult to move around. My WM doll had some defect and both ankles are loose, so the feet dangle, and it's not super attractive.
Would be very difficult to pose it anything other than missionary if the joints were loose.

Not sure I would buy a doll at 81 lbs again, and the ankle thing sucks. I did get some money back but not much.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

It has been possible before at least, and I'm sure most vendors can make this happen if you request it. Some have also requested specific joints to be loose, and some stiff. Not sure if the pop-mounts for heads are standard for all WM dolls yet, but they at least fit all.

I hope you're sure about wanting loose joints. I have a 140D too and the few joints that have become loose with time can be frustrating to manage when moving or dressing the doll. And of course, possible sex positions is greatly reduced, or at least harder to achieve.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

VinnieD65
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VinnieD65 »

I had the same problem with the ankle and I did some surgery on it. It's quite simple to repair. Find out where the bolt is. Make a small cut and tighten the bold. Took me about 20 minutes and I had never done this before.

Here's a video I got from the vendor

http://www.mylovedoll.be/video/foot_surgery.mp4

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

No wires in the fingers..?/ I would think you need something there. Those 10 little worms would be all over the place.
I almost wish they would would make hands that attach like a BJD. Then they could sell several hand options.
( I am sure they will always take the easy way out, and deal with complaints)
A bracelet would cover the seam.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS