www.wmdolls.com

Nose Holes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Nose Holes

Post by ColColt »

They look a little "lifeless" to me. Maybe add some darkening to them with something? Rachael is a good example.
Attachments
_1DF6390a.jpg
_1DF6390a.jpg (1014.54 KiB) Viewed 938 times
_1DF6370abc.jpg
_1DF6370abc.jpg (844.58 KiB) Viewed 938 times
_1DF6221a.jpg
_1DF6221a.jpg (719.72 KiB) Viewed 938 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Nose Holes

Post by Broven »

I think it's something that needs to be done moderately if you want to do that. I've seen it done too dark and it became a little distracting, in my opinion. You could try it with makeup pretty easily though, I would think. You could remove it then if it doesn't work out as expected.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I had thought of some matte makeup like my L'Oreal La Palette with 8 colors but it's primarily for aureole touch up-none really dark enough for the nose. Most of the colors are shades of brown.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

That might be worth just trying it out. You'll get an idea as to whether it's helping or not. Then, if you like where it's going you could buy some darker shades if it needs it. Or clean it off if it doesn't look right.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Just had a kinda on-topic thought, If a doll had deep nostrils that connected to the mouth cavity somewhere towards the center of the skull like a real girl does, it would make the nostrils deep enough that they would be darkened in shadow like real nostrils, and it would prevent bug-eyed syndrome during oral as it would give the air trapped in the oral cavity a way to escape.

I might need to try such a modification when ever I eventually get a doll.
*sigh* saving up is hard.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I just tried to see how I could do this, and found a way that worked great. I took a q-tip and spun the tip and sides in a very light brown eye shadow, and then inserted it up a nostril, gently spinning it inside. Repeat for the other nostril. Adds just a touch of darker tone making the shadows appear darker as well.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

somethingrandom wrote:Just had a kinda on-topic thought, If a doll had deep nostrils that connected to the mouth cavity somewhere towards the center of the skull like a real girl does, it would make the nostrils deep enough that they would be darkened in shadow like real nostrils, and it would prevent bug-eyed syndrome during oral as it would give the air trapped in the oral cavity a way to escape.

I might need to try such a modification when ever I eventually get a doll.
*sigh* saving up is hard.
Have fun cleaning and drying those nostrils after oral :lol:

It's not the air trapped inside that cause deforming though. It's just that the cavity is very tight and right behind the eyes, so the slightest expansion by even the smallest of dicks will cause the whole face to deform. It's a ridiculous old design that for some unexplainable reason still is the standard.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

i have used dark eye shadow with baby oil to darken the nostrils. Below my Veronica before and after makeup. Notice the nostrils.
_Veronica_makeupA_18.jpg
_Veronica_makeupA_18.jpg (188.45 KiB) Viewed 791 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

If the skull piece was more realistic with eye sockets, then it should stop the bulge. The cavity should be larger too.

That nostril makeup looks good.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great effect Silconeman.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Have fun cleaning and drying those nostrils after oral :lol:
No worries-I don't do oral anyway.

Seems eye shadow is the way to do it-thanks for the tips. I'll give it a try.

INFORMATIONS