www.wmdolls.com

First Impressions - WM 157b and Joy Love dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

First Impressions - WM 157b and Joy Love dolls

Post by dollNewbe »

Wanted to post my initial thoughts on my first doll purchase regarding both the vendor and the doll. I found that reading the variety of reviews posted here really helped in making my decision so I thought I would return the favor to hopefully help the next new buyer.

I did a great deal of searching and kept on running across the WM TPE dolls. They were simply amazing. There are a number of professional photo shoots of these dolls that make them look simply stunning and very lifelike. The prices also seemed to hit the sweet spot, not as expensive as the silicon but still a high quality doll.

Doll Ordered:

My only problem was trying to select just one! In the end, my wife made the selection for me. I choose to purchase the Rebecca doll from Joy Love dolls:

https://www.joylovedolls.com/products/r ... 5643502686

This is the WM 157b body with the #162 head. The doll looks like a twenty something fitness model. I choose the standing feet option, upgraded shoulders, and removable insert.

Vendor Experience:

Pretty good. Reasonably well laid out website but some options are incorrect. Customer service caught these and things were sorted out quickly.
It took just two weeks for the doll to show up at my door which was quicker than I expected but a nice surprise.

Packaging:

The packaging had some damage including a rather large gouge and I was concerned the doll was damage. Did not need to worry. They pack the dolls well. Everything wrapped and well protected. Included a nice soft light colored blanket which I use to lay her on.

First Impressions:

Really small was my first impression when I saw her in her box. Once I got her out and the head on, I realized that she is very well proportioned. Skinny, yes, but she does stand about 5 feet and some change.

The body/TPE is amazingly soft but firm.

The quality of this doll is awesome. I haven't noticed any real flaw no matter how minor. Not even the usual manufacturer mold marks I typically see. There are some faint lines that can be detected if the light is just right.

The weight is about perfect. Heavy but not to the point were you're really struggling. I would not want one heavier. Even with the lighter weight, my back is sore today from lifting and moving her around.

TPE smell - Hardly worth mentioning. Noticed the fruity smell but it is not overwhelming or completely unpleasant. After a few minutes, I stopped noticing it.

Minor Issues:

1. Web site shows the bald pubic hair option as 'Bold'. I ended up with what appears to be the 'Medium' hair option. At first I was disappointed at this mistake but after playing with her, I kinda like it. It still looks like 'doll' hair but it feels nice.
2. I asked for green eyes but got blue. The blue eyes still work with the red hair but I may need to get a green set in the future.

Final Thoughts

Holy shit! If you are even considering this, do it! Definitely read all the care and review posts you can.

I wish the vendors or manufacturer or a well versed doll owner would post something about how to properly move the skeletons without damaging the TPE and also how they skeletons can move.

A couple photos of my gal:
DollM5.jpg
DollM5.jpg (974.62 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
DollM6.jpg
DollM6.jpg (986.16 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
DollM7.jpg
DollM7.jpg (812.49 KiB) Viewed 4985 times
Face.jpg
Face.jpg (223.27 KiB) Viewed 4985 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: First Impressions - WM 157b and Joy Love dolls

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats and have a happy honeymoon... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Congrats.
Great looking doll.
Wow, what a bush!
Have fun rubbing that off. :lol:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Happy honeymoon

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollNewbe wrote:
Holy shit! If you are even considering this, do it! Definitely read all the care and review posts you can.

I wish the vendors or manufacturer or a well versed doll owner would post something about how to properly move the skeletons without damaging the TPE and also how they skeletons can move.
can´t agree more on this! Moving joints and skeleton can be a painful experience cause of this. Not just for the doll, but to yourself as well. Don´t like to remember all the initial muscle aches I got from moving the limbs in inappropiate manners. Even got a more serious ellbow joint injure on myself but fortunately I got rid of it again through some self applied physiotherapy. :razz: Think cross linking is disallowed so I´d like to point you to my postings where I´d just told about my noob skeleton move experiences and some my solutions dealing with various problems. See my sig for a general direction and to find mentioned things. :) (page 8 and following in Izabel´s diary and a shoulder joint issue thread in same forum)

And a nice gal you have off course! Have fun and a nice honeymoon. :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

StormiLover wrote:Congrats.
Great looking doll.
Wow, what a bush!
Have fun rubbing that off. :lol:
lol :lol: ...think I wouldn´t hesitate long to get rid of that in best and least skin damaging manners. :P Quite a pussy eaters nightmare I´d say. :mrgreen:

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

StormiLover - Thanks for the comments. Yes indeed, that is a serious bush! As I said, I want bald but ended up with overgrown jungle! Still, I find I like the feel of it so, for now, I'll leave it. I may choose to trim it back at some point in the future.

-Ragnar66- Thanks! I'll take a look at your posts like you suggested. My biggest worry is inadvertently damaging the doll, especially the TPE. Some of the joints can be really stiff. The one in her spine takes a fair bit of effort to move.

I have thoroughly enjoyed our 'honeymoon' period. :lol:

the engineer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the engineer »

Thanks so much for the post. Can you tell me about your wife being involved in the process? How did that work? What are her feelings about the purchase?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollNewbe wrote:
-Ragnar66- Thanks! I'll take a look at your posts like you suggested. My biggest worry is inadvertently damaging the doll, especially the TPE. Some of the joints can be really stiff. The one in her spine takes a fair bit of effort to move.

I have thoroughly enjoyed our 'honeymoon' period. :lol:
yep, the spine can be a big PITA as I experienced that myself during my still ongoing 1 month honeymoon period. :razz: 8) Once I got the spine/waist movements solved it opened up a whole new posing world to me. Not just for photo shooting, but "the other things" as well. :mrgreen: :glou:

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

the engineer wrote:Thanks so much for the post. Can you tell me about your wife being involved in the process? How did that work? What are her feelings about the purchase?

We are an older couple and after menopause my wife doesn't desire sex as much and it can also be painful for her. So a doll is good option for meeting my needs without involving someone else in our relationship. She is tolerant of the doll but is otherwise not involved. She help in the final decision. I was down to a couple of dolls I really liked and I showed them to my wife who immediately picked the red head. It was a very good choice. :D

We did have a few bumps in the road with her being a very jealous person but we worked through and have come to an understanding. I keep the doll in my music room and I don't spend every waking minute with the doll. Its been about a month now and we are all happier now. The doll helps to satisfy my sexual and intimate needs without going outside the marriage and my wife feels less pressure to have sex when it is uncomfortable for her. Still early on yet and I hope to get her more interested in the doll but one step at a time...

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

Thought I'd do a little followup with pics. Still early days yet but this doll is awesome! Not sure if I'll name her or not but is certainly a gorgeous work of art! Very happy with this purchase.

Did my first oil and powder full body the other day. Oddly sensual and soothing to spend time rubbing that body down with oil.

Anyway, enjoy the pics.
Tanktop04.jpg
Tanktop04.jpg (71.95 KiB) Viewed 4197 times
Tanktop03.jpg
Tanktop03.jpg (83.64 KiB) Viewed 4197 times
Againstthewall01.jpg
Againstthewall01.jpg (80.03 KiB) Viewed 4197 times
Againstthewall02.jpg
Againstthewall02.jpg (87.06 KiB) Viewed 4197 times
Againstthewall03.jpg
Againstthewall03.jpg (83.32 KiB) Viewed 4197 times

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

So it's now been about 6 months since I've had my TPE gal and thought I'd post a followup.

Let's start with the bad. Pubic hair - Bad idea! It started failing out almost on day 1 and within a month I had had enough and pulled the rest out. There are still holes present but they don't bother me and I plan a little heat treatment repair following the instructions of Mishka (A true hero of every doll owner).

The other bad, albeit minor, is a tear in the labia. It is small and probably pretty difficult to repair. I'll tackle that one if the other repair goes well (I also got half a dozen tpe samples for practice).

Now for the good - My goddess dolls are awesome! Should have done this years ago! I'm still feeling my way through all the possibilities but I found I really like all the possible things you can do with your doll beyond just sex. Learning makeup, playing dress up, posing, photography, and mods (tatoos, wigs, piercings, etc.). What's really been surprising is that having sex with her has not become routine or stale. There's always something new to try. :twisted:

In the end, after six months, I have to say this is one of the best purchases I've ever made and would say every man should have one!

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

dollNewbe wrote:So it's now been about 6 months since I've had my TPE gal and thought I'd post a followup.

Let's start with the bad. Pubic hair - Bad idea! It started failing out almost on day 1 and within a month I had had enough and pulled the rest out. There are still holes present but they don't bother me and I plan a little heat treatment repair following the instructions of Mishka (A true hero of every doll owner).

The other bad, albeit minor, is a tear in the labia. It is small and probably pretty difficult to repair. I'll tackle that one if the other repair goes well (I also got half a dozen tpe samples for practice).

Now for the good - My goddess dolls are awesome! Should have done this years ago! I'm still feeling my way through all the possibilities but I found I really like all the possible things you can do with your doll beyond just sex. Learning makeup, playing dress up, posing, photography, and mods (tatoos, wigs, piercings, etc.). What's really been surprising is that having sex with her has not become routine or stale. There's always something new to try. :twisted:

In the end, after six months, I have to say this is one of the best purchases I've ever made and would say every man should have one!
Hello
Thanks for the comments
Tell me ,if you have anything want to improve of the doll :)

gary399932
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gary399932 »

Question: I've noticed WM dolls don't have completely accurate hole placement. Can you describe how this has affected fun-time?

How does it affect trying to have fun-time in a standing position from behind? Her leaning forward slightly while standing? Her fully bent forward on knees? etc

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

gary399932 wrote:Question: I've noticed WM dolls don't have completely accurate hole placement. Can you describe how this has affected fun-time?

How does it affect trying to have fun-time in a standing position from behind? Her leaning forward slightly while standing? Her fully bent forward on knees? etc
The hole placement is very good. I've had no problem with 'access' in any position including those you mentioned. WM dolls seem hard to beat for me. I have been very happy with my gal. I also have the removable vagina which I prefer for ease of clean up. Highly recommend.

INFORMATIONS