www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLL have a new Silicone Head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM DOLL have a new Silicone Head

Post by garriola83 »

nahmot wrote:Ok so the head looks great , but have WM addressed the issues regarding oral sex? as in a MUCH looser mouth and non bulging eyes. doesnt matter how pretty she is if you can't use her without her looking like her eyes are exploding
So, I asked a vendor about the JY silicone heads they have and there is NO ORAL function so far on the one silicone head that they are selling. This could be an advantage for WM if they have this superior quality and are fully functional.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

garriola83 wrote:
nahmot wrote:Ok so the head looks great , but have WM addressed the issues regarding oral sex? as in a MUCH looser mouth and non bulging eyes. doesnt matter how pretty she is if you can't use her without her looking like her eyes are exploding
So, I asked a vendor about the JY silicone heads they have and there is NO ORAL function so far on the one silicone head that they are selling. This could be an advantage for WM if they have this superior quality and are fully functional.
Nice , thanks for the info. Man i wouldn't care what material the head was made from , I just want a decently oral capable head. i could even live with the bulging eyes if i could use the head without having to force myself into it, it ruins the experience and is uncomfortable most of the time .

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Maviarab wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Just a question. Why doesn't WM just use the existing body/head molds to pour dolls made with silicone as an option for a higher price? O.o
Because you cannot realistically put silicone into a mould that has had TPE in it or vice-versa....the cleaning required would be ridiculous as ANY left over residue from the previous material would ruin the new one..so a new mould is required.

Add to this the moulds are also different in their design.
Wow you know very well. :glou:

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

nahmot wrote:
garriola83 wrote:
Nice , thanks for the info. Man i wouldn't care what material the head was made from , I just want a decently oral capable head. i could even live with the bulging eyes if i could use the head without having to force myself into it, it ruins the experience and is uncomfortable most of the time .
I think the best solution for oral is to have a head that is molded in the oral "position" with an opened mouth, realistic teeth and tongue, and a skull that would help reduce the eye bulging. So you would have to swap the normal head out for the oral head.

Regarding the rooted hair, it looks great. Now how about articulated fingers and toes, or some weight reduction?

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Fenrir wrote:
nahmot wrote:
garriola83 wrote:
I think the best solution for oral is to have a head that is molded in the oral "position" with an opened mouth, realistic teeth and tongue, and a skull that would help reduce the eye bulging. So you would have to swap the normal head out for the oral head.

Regarding the rooted hair, it looks great. Now how about articulated fingers and toes, or some weight reduction?
I think just having a solid plastic "skull" and "jawbone" would be good, especially like a jawbone that hard-clicks in different degrees so you can leave the mouth open or even slightly open for glamour shots and whatnot.
I am also interested in articulated fingers and weight reduction. As for toes, i couldnt care less if they were fused or hard tpe to just stop them from wiggling.

Nonamie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nonamie »

Looks amazing!

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

garriola83 wrote:ooh if they have a silicone version 168cm E cup or even the newer bodies that came out....game changer.

but I think the details of the new silicone bodies have to match the realism of the head. it would look really weird with a hyper-realistic head and a cartoony body. they might have to make a new hyper-real body to match the new silicone head lineup
If they made this body in Silicone, with that face to team up with, I would splurge all over the place and I'm not only meaning my wallet for that matter :lol:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-g-cup-kasumi/
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

catnap

Post by catnap »

She's gorgeous.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Now do this with the #188 head i beg of you lol

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

This head is still not on their website. I think it's a one-off artistic piece. I wonder if they ever intended to sell it commercially.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

I'm not a fan tbh
Obviously its very realistic in a girl next door way
For me though I prefer that fantasy type doll

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

I swear if WM had mass produced this head along with other ones in silicone as well as made some of their current bodies in silicone, they would own both the TPE and Silicone markets in regards to both offerings, quality, and reliability as a great bang for your buck.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I reread silver dolls' post and they made the comment that this was a test head. I contacted wmdolls to ask questions. They said the skin tone can't be customized. (I wanted medium.) And no pricing available but I'm on the mailing list. Maybe they meant the skin tone can't be changed just for this test piece?

I asked another vendor about this item and haven't heard back. I really want this head as it's the most beautiful head I've ever seen for a doll. I don't even care if I have to buy a new body to match the natural skin tone.

It would be really dumb not to mass produce this head as she is a home run.

Fritzqc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fritzqc »

Holy smokes....... Absolutely gorgeous

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

sirachasauce86 wrote:I swear if WM had mass produced this head along with other ones in silicone as well as made some of their current bodies in silicone, they would own both the TPE and Silicone markets in regards to both offerings, quality, and reliability as a great bang for your buck.
I have a feeling that only a few can be made per month per mold.

INFORMATIONS