www.wmdolls.com

Please welcome Katja

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tor

Please welcome Katja

Post by Tor »

Hello all

Please welcome Katja. She is a WM166C/#273. I hope there is room for yet another one, as I know several dolls of this particular model have been introduced on this forum these past months. As I understand every doll has a special place in their owner's heart. Katja has already caught my attention more than I expected. Since I am a new member on this forum as of today, please allow me to give you my story:

After being happy with a real human girlfriend for many years, I suddenly found myself alone and in misery, as I lost Marina to cancer at the end of last year. She was a girl full of life, passionate, perfect body for my taste, the closest I've ever come to a soul-mate. Long blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, always ready for fun. We agreed on everything. And she was crazy in bed. For some years I was living the dream. Understandably, she left a big hole in my life. Not primarily the love-making, but the lack of company really got to me. One day this winter, there was an article in a newspaper here in Norway about sex robots, and love dolls. I discovered the UK Love Doll Forums, and shortly after fellow Norwegian Mandos' pictures of the WM166C/#273 Norwegian "Soldier girl", ready to invade Sweden. The feeling was of utter shock as she looked so much like the girl I just had lost. A couple centimeters shorter, and a cup size bigger, yes - but similar slim body, and very similar face.

After contemplating buying such a doll and lurking on this forum and the UK Love Doll forum for months, doing lots of research, I took the leap just before easter and ordered the doll. This week I already received the factory photos, and everything suddenly seems more real. For natural reasons, I have lots of clothes in what I believe to be the right size. I have a pink toothbrush ready in the bathroom. Jewelry, make-up, the Libresse tampons and so on. My flat is very "female ready". Heck, I even have a wig laying in a drawer. Prior to getting the factory photos, I was starting to worry that I was trying to replace my woman - creating a clone or replica. I started regretting ordering the doll. Thinking of selling her before she arrived, or buying another more different doll perhaps. But when I got the pictures this week, the doll does not look so much like the soldier girl in the promo pictures. I am a little relieved, to be honest. Katja will not be a replacement, but hopefully develop her own identity once she arrives. She has already had a positive influence on my life. I have started tidying up the flat, cleaning and preparing for her arrival. After losing 20 kg since christmas, I am eating more and gaining weight. Preparing and gathering strength so I can carry her around. I had no problem picking up my girl of 50 kg, so I expected Katja with her 33 kg to be an easy match. I am 1,90 m and not very weak. But after reading more, I have found out dolls are different than humans, and she will not help me out and hold on herself. She might be more of a "handfull", so I am anxious about that. And after being very cavalier about the waiting time after ordering, I now find myself looking at my phone to chack out those factory photos several times a day. She now exists. She is real. She WILL arrive soon.

I have read the newbie welcome page (https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=865521) and several threads on doll care. The do's and don'ts, as it were. But with Katja only a few days away, I am getting a little nervous. I know these things have been discussed repeatedly, but if some of you are willing, I have a few questions:

1)
Some say one should wash the doll several times the first day, others claim the TPE-formula has been changed and cleaning is no longer needed. Several recommend diluted dishwash soap. What say you, gentlemen?

2)
Should I oil or use vaseline or body lotion? I am afraid I will use the wrong product and damage the TPE...

3)
I have bought both corn starch and talc powder. Some say the former is bad because it is organic, and can create growth for bacteria. Others say the latter is harmful to lungs and may cause cancer. What do you use, and why?

4)
How often should I move Katja to avoid development of "flat spots" on her beautiful body? I picture this regular moving about is a trade off with wearing out her joints, which is my second concern...

5)
Is it safe to apply some perfume with alcohol? I've read it breaks the TPE. Is it safe if only put on the wig or the clothes?

6)
Will dark clothes that have been washed several times stain? Will white clothes give white stains, or is white always safe?

I thank you for all advise I have already read, lurking on this forum for several weeks. And I appreciate all the nice photos of your beautiful girls which inspired me to finally get my own. I plan on repaying the favor to you all by posting pictures of Katja, once she arrives and the temporary block for posting pictures will be lifted.

Kind regards, Tor

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Please welcome Katja

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Tor!

Well..phew....what can one say in response to that? Sorry to hear that news but happy that you have not given up yourself because of it and have found an outlet. And dolls are a great outlet for companionship and/or just having around a place, they do make a room feel more alive, lived in. The presence alone can be wonderful. But I'm sure you have read all that time and time again :) So...to your questions!

1. It is worth washing her a couple of times yes once you get her to help remove any factory chemicals that may still be on her. Gauge yourself what she feels/smells like as to whether she may or may not need more. Unfortunately there seems little consistency when they come out of the factory.

2. Million dollar question and you will get different answers. Personally, I would not use anything straight away. And very sporadically oil her when she feels excessively dry. But will say this again (despitye others arguing the case)...manufactureres never recommended or advised this practice. This came from the community alone and became 'accepted practice'. Nothing 'official'. Take this how you will. However, oil/nivea/vaseline is perhaps a good idea once a month on high tensile areas...so back of knees...armpits, groin area where joins thighs etc.

3. I use baby powder. The cancer scare was isolate to the States alone...no other country was involved or cared for that matter. I personally wouldn't use cornstarch for the reasons you mentioned. But again...one of those questions everyone will give you a different opinion.

4. Treat like a normal person if they were bed bound. Joints will not wear out that quick so stop worrying. As for position....you can just roll her on her side...stomach..back...other side...rotate it around. Just don't leave her stuck in one position for days.

5. I wouldn't recommend on the TPE (though occasionally it wont harm). Wigs/clothes perfectly fine...go for it.

6. Only one way to tell. impossible to say to be honest. if you are getting a test poiece of TPE, then place it over the tpe, put a heavy book on top and leave overnight. Or have her stand on it for a few hours etc. There is no rhyme or reason here...even expensive clothing can stain...it's not isolated to cheap rubbish. Rule of thumb, if it's dark, wash the hell out of it. If these are your 'soul mates' clothes, then you should be fine. But always be cautious. white will always be fine ;)

I'm sure others will be along shortly to say their own things and confuse you further haha.

Mavi

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Tor and let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your girl friend last year and don't worry as it's completely understandable to be having mixed feelings as you have described. Of course your new gal, when she arrives won't be any sort of replacement and it sounds like you are realising that already. Think of her as something completely different that will, hopefully, enhance your life. The WM166C is a great choice for a first doll although you may be surprised at her weight, even though it's around the 36kg mark, her size and lack of any assistance will be a bit daunting to begin with, so take your time and learn how she moves without forcing any joints too much. If you have gone for the standing option then it's perfectly fine to have her standing all the time provided she is leaning against a wall or something for support. Upon arrival it's a good idea to give her a wash using diluted hand wash soap along with a nice soft sponge. Personally I like to sit my gals on a bath stool in the bath so I can then rinse them off with a hand held shower head but a clean can also be done with her laying on a towel on a bed using one of those small spray bottles that are used for plants. Again this is my opinion but it should not be necessary to apply any baby oil at this point, I received my 166C last December, her name is Magda and I have yet to give her a baby oil massage, although I am looking forward to doing it! (probably in the next few weeks or so). Personally I would stick with baby powder if you need to use it but again it's very unlikely that you will need to as I haven't had to powder Magda at all. Whatever you do don't get any alcohol onto tpe as it will adversely effect it, you can always spray a little perfume onto clothing or wigs. What clothing is safe to use is something that you will learn over time, suffice to say that to begin with play safe and use light colours, so white, cream, light pink are all safe. Cheap dark clothing will almost certainly stain so think about getting better quality darker items, check out eBay for bargains. As you have already checked out the newbie welcome page you should have enough info to be going on with but you can always reach out to any of us for more information and don't hesitate to contact me personally as I have the exact same lady as you are getting and can give you tips on clothing etc. Once you have made 5 meaningful posts on the forum, (easily done if you comment on other threads etc. then you will have normal member access which includes the ability to message other members and post pictures, so good luck with your new gal when she arrives, we will be waiting for her introduction on here!

Edit: oops I wasn't the first to greet you, Mavi beat me to it!

Tor

Post by Tor »

@ Maviarab and Arthur1960
Thank you for that warm welcome and your knowledgeful answers.
I used to enjoy immensely (almost daily) putting lotion on my girl and massaging her. So if there is a lotion that does no harm to the TPE, I am only happy to do this. Buying a piece of test-TPE and some stain remover seems like a good investment.

Arthus, please accept my sincere thanks for sharing your pictures of gorgeous Magda in her thread on this forum. She surely is jaw-droppingly stunning, and you sharing your photos played a big part in convincing me to take the plunge and order Katja.

All the best,
Tor

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Edit: oops I wasn't the first to greet you, Mavi beat me to it!
No flies on Lord Mavitron!
Drinking Coffee.gif
Drinking Coffee.gif (1.45 MiB) Viewed 6215 times

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Welcome to the Forum Tor,
There is a lot of info on the forum.
And a lot of long time doll owners.
You have come to the right place.
I hope your doll finds her way to you quickly.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Tor

Post by Tor »

@ StormiLover
Thank you very much.
Yes, it's been five days since I received the factory photos, so she is just hanging around at the Jinsan factory now, I guss. Chatting with the other girls there. But I reckon she is getting a bit bored soon. Hopefully they will wrap her up carefully next week, and perhaps in a week or so from today, she will arrive. In all her glory and divine splendor.

:roll:

Tor

Post by Tor »

As chance or fate would have it, I noticed a big ad in the newspaper today: up to 60 % discount on make-up in a shop here.

I have not noticed a dedicated thread on make-up tips on this forum, but I am sure I can find tutorials (for humans) online. I know nothing about this topic as of yet, other than the fact my girlfriend used to spend ages in the bathroom putting it on (while I sat waiting on the sofa, ready to go), and there was no kissing once it was on. I seem to recall reading on here that one should not use lipstick or make-up with oils. Dry powder (eye make-up) is preferred. Perhaps the only allowed "wet" make-up to use is lipgloss?

I realise the text on these pages are in Norwegian, but anywho... does this seem like the appropriate kind?
https://www.blush.no/product/963632/smi ... ow-palette#

Here is another one:
https://www.blush.no/product/1091185/sm ... ow-palette#
But in the list of ingredients, I read "mineral rich... extract from cucumber ... moisturising cold-pressed oils ... " (sounds like food - now I get hungry).
Oils are no good for the TPE? I want dry powder, right? Like the one I linked to above?

As for lipgloss, does this one look OK?:
https://www.blush.no/product/984586/smi ... ip-laqcuer#
Contains jojoba oil and algae. And copper (which I know is poisonous, so sounds strange to put on your lips, but what do I know, right...)
:whistle:

I realise I have had it easy as a man. Shave, wash my hear, put on the suit & tie, and I am ready.
8)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hey Tor...

If you want makeup advise I;m ya man ;) If you use the search function at the top right of any page you will find numerous threads regarding this topic (most I have posted in).

All those products are fine. Powder based makeup really is the way to go and lip-gloss is also fine (allow it time to soak in a little first. Liquid based producst are not the best unless you are very very careful. Then there is also grimreefers (BodyColor2 which is actually a liquid solvent tpe in various colours which is far longer lasting. Just remember, nothing is permanent in TPE, it will eventually either soak into the tpe or rub/wipe off.

Just understand that like painting, brick laying...whatever else...this is a skill and know there are more women who struggle also than those experts you see on youtube/Instagram. Also important to remember that TPE is not like human skin...blending takes more skill again. it is an art, but one well worth taking the time to practice and master. Feel free to look Robin's thread (link in my sig) for how I do her makeup.

Also feel free to pm me now you are past your 5 post limit if you want any specific details or questions etc. Also do a youtube search for Mishka, he has a great video up on there (though I prefer my own techniques personally).

Mavi

Tor

Post by Tor »

Thank you, Mavi
This is gold. Thank you for your advise. I looked at the thread showing Robin (I had missed that one).
She is beauty personafied - just gorgeous. And your make-up really brings her to life. Excellent camera-work as well.
I love learning new stuff and getting better and aquiring skills, so I am only happy to learn.
Thank you for your positive and friendly offer of teaching me more.

For anyone else "listening in", here are the first two pictures of Katja:
Attachments
Katja2.jpg
Katja2.jpg (27.5 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
Katja1.jpg
Katja1.jpg (96.96 KiB) Viewed 6026 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Looking lovely! Is a great face indeed. Great choice. I'll be posting a lot more pictures of Robin soon showing some different makeup styles so keep your eye out ;)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Tor wrote:@ StormiLover
Thank you very much.
Yes, it's been five days since I received the factory photos, so she is just hanging around at the Jinsan factory now, I guss. Chatting with the other girls there. But I reckon she is getting a bit bored soon. Hopefully they will wrap her up carefully next week, and perhaps in a week or so from today, she will arrive. In all her glory and divine splendor.

:roll:
I hope your doll does not get in trouble like my Stormi did. She was stuck in the factory over Chinese New Year. When dolls have a lot of free time they can be very mischievous. Check out my introduction thread in my signature, to see what I mean. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Getting the factory photos is an exciting part of the process!

She looks good, and I (for one) am looking forward to seeing what you do with her to make her your own!

My 166C shipped on Friday, so I am in a similar position as you, eagerly awaiting her arrival.

I try to keep my 168E in white most of the time, with bolder colours being put on for pictures or playtime - but then they come off again. Though, white is pretty sexy - check out the Honeys in white thread if you haven't. Keeping them in white, really is no hardship!

Tor

Post by Tor »

@ adelea
Agreed - white is just super-sexy. Whether it be bikinis, swimsuits, socks, lingerie, garterbelts, long stockings, lace, bodystockings, fishnet, tights, trainsing/work-out-clothes, nightgowns, dresses... White all day every day would work for me. Lucky for me.
:whistle:
Enjoyed the "honeys in white thread" also. I had missed that one so far. Thank you.
Good luck with the wait and the arrival. I trust there will be pictures...
8O

Tor

Post by Tor »

Would it be safe to accessorize Katja with jewelry of silver and gold? These metals do not adversely affect her TPE?
Is it a bad idea to pierce her ears and hang jewelry from her beautiful earlobes? I suspect heavy earrings will damage the ears (rip through the TPE)?

Kind regards,
Tor
(on a Saturday Shopping Spree)

INFORMATIONS