www.wmdolls.com

WM 163 h-cup or 170 h-cup m-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM 163 h-cup or 170 h-cup m-cup

Post by btasqan »

Which is better?

I already own a 87cm Torso which is great. But because I want something for poses and fotography (and fun too), I want to get a new doll. I have seen Zenobia, Blade Kusanagi and Arias galleries and they are very impressive. Can other people also post some shots, preferably More doggy style and missionary positionings of their h/m-cup 163 and 170 dolls?

It is really difficult to decide.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 163 h-cup or 170 h-cup m-cup

Post by The Messenger »

Ha, Ha, what a conundrum you have.
I was working on the exact same question last year.
The 163 H-cup was my first choice but that 170 M-cup was oh so tempting.
Needless to say I went with the Jasmine. I'm more about the hips than the chest.
Now here I am a year later and a year wiser?
my 2 cents.
If this is your first doll, my advice would be to go for the lighter doll.
They are both beautiful and both heavy.
But the 170 is about 17lbs lighter or so they say.
It could make a difference everything else being equal to you.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

The Messenger wrote:Ha, Ha, what a conundrum you have.
I was working on the exact same question last year.
The 163 H-cup was my first choice but that 170 M-cup was oh so tempting.
Needless to say I went with the Jasmine. I'm more about the hips than the chest.
Now here I am a year later and a year wiser?
my 2 cents.
If this is your first doll, my advice would be to go for the lighter doll.
They are both beautiful and both heavy.
But the 170 is about 17lbs lighter or so they say.
It could make a difference everything else being equal to you.
I would definitely second this suggestion. I myself was seduced by the mighty Jasmine's curves but her weight is too much. Her joints are no longer stiff and she cannot stand anymore to support all that weight. Fortunately for me she spends most of her time in bed anyway.

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Listen to The Messenger, I agree with his advice. Your choices of dolls I think are all great choices but if this is gonna be your first full size doll you better think about if you will be able to handle all that weight. The 163cm Hcup doll weights 107lbs and the 170cm Hcup and Mcup dolls weights around 90lbs. Unless you are already in pretty good shape then most new people I will imagine will struggle carrying there new doll the first few time to maybe even a few weeks until they get use to using the proper technics when lifting and also getting use to the weight of the doll.

And for the pictures your looking for use the search function on right top and type in the dolls your looking for and I'm sure you will find pictures of what your looking for

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Thanks for the advice. Have to say jasmines/Zenobias curves just look so good from all angels. With the 170 it depends. Butt is good but the waist seems to thin from looking from the side and thighs too small to be curvy, or am I wrong?

My reasons for 170 is primarily the weight, looks are just bomb on 163. Also the fact that the joints get lose over the year already on 163 is a bummer.

As for smaller dolls, the very small but busty ones are hard to find outfits that fit tightly. The others, at least from wm, which are 150cm + dont have such nice bodies. The 152 would be an alternative, but I doubt most outfits fit tightly unless I find a very good cloth vendor.

I have a 87cm wm torso which has similar torso measurements like the 170 m cup and I need s size European so the clothes are tight. Now imagine I go smaller, that means xs or less, which is really difficult, and I have no access to the asian clothing market which I see as the only possibility to be able to get fitting cloths for 140-150 models.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Hey btasqan, it's nice of you to mention my girl! :D

The Jasmine doll really lit me up, but after looking at her measurements, she's a little too thick for me.

I know I wanted a taller doll, I like long legs. After ogling the various WM dolls, I pretty much came down to either the 170H or the 170M and since I also like breasts that can't be contained, I went with the 170M. If I had to do it again, I would choose the 170H instead as she looks better in shirts, :lol: .

You are correct that the 170 has a really small waist (at 21 inches), but it's not too thin from the side. There is enough TPE flesh in her waist for a good bear hug. I think it's the size of the M cups that make the waist look really small, but the H cups do look a bit better on that frame.

What I like about the 170 body overall is the slim fit look, the muscle definition on her back, and her legs are not super thin twigs.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

170 all day

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Maybe this view of the WM 170 cm, H cup, will help you decide.
Fuck Ready 3.JPG
Fuck Ready 3.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 4503 times

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

I see the 170 H is everyones favorite here. No wonder each vendor marks it as a best seller. And following online vendors who have them in stock, you notice that the stock is usually empty within a few weeks, not like many other dolls.

@ That guy
Thanks for the pic. Nice. Is your 170H insertable or built in?

One of the pics that caught my eye:

download/file.php?id=538884&mode=view

It is from this post:
viewtopic.php?p=1514037&sid=d15bb438f4f ... 2#p1514037

I ll wait a bit then decide which doll I ll go with.

Thanks for your input every one!

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

My doll has a "built in" honey hole.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Ok, thx.

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

waiting hoping dreaming 170 O-cup with light weight hollow boobs? it would be a seller don't you think
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

btasqan wrote:Which is better?
I already own a 87cm Torso which is great. But because I want something for poses and fotography (and fun too), I want to get a new doll. I have seen Zenobia, Blade Kusanagi and Arias galleries and they are very impressive. Can other people also post some shots, preferably More doggy style and missionary positionings of their h/m-cup 163 and 170 dolls?
It is really difficult to decide.
Hey btasqan,
I can't say which is better.
But I can say what's on sale right now.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/2-170cm-m-cup-149/
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Uuuuuii! Messenger, those are some hot shots of 170M. Here I was quite sure to go 170H :-D

I understand the doll isnt new and vag is fixed. Does anyone here have experience with RLSD shipping to Europe?

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Mcup if your a breast fan but if your a hips butt man go with the 163 h cup

INFORMATIONS