www.wmdolls.com

How different is the TPE from doll to doll?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Agalmatoreveur

How different is the TPE from doll to doll?

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

My questions are more for people with multiple Jinsan dolls. How consistent is the softness between dolls? Do dolls soften with time? Do they soften with multiple oilings?

So I have two 166C bodies now, for reasons I won't go into here.

While the first body is super soft, ridiculously so, the second body is hard by comparison.

Even though I haven't had the first doll very long, I can't remember if she was this soft when she first arrived, or if she has softened over time.

One thing is for sure - The two bodies are currently lying next to each other, and just squeezing their thighs, there is a huge difference. I can't imagine a doll being softer than the first one. The skin is really smooth, and even a small amount of pressure on the thigh between the fingers, and they sink into the flesh easily, almost to the bone. The second doll is soft-ish, but it feels very hard, and dry, by comparison. I've given it two oilings now, but it hasn't softened. Even squeezing it hard with the whole hand, there's resistance. I've also noticed that the TPE around the thread on the neck is very dry and crumbly. The TPE around the neck of the first doll is still soft and supple.

The best way for me to describe the difference of feeling is that the first doll is like squeezing a woman's thigh, the second doll is like squeezing a man's thigh when he's tensing it.

The second body also isn't leaking as much oil as the first one - the first one is still leaving oil marks, while the new body isn't leaving any trace. The TPE did feel tacky and fresh when I removed the factory residue, but there's just no sense that there's even oil in the formulation. When I've oiled it, it sucks up the oil like the TPE is thirsty.

Anyway, multiple WM doll owners, do your dolls all feel exactly the same?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How different is the TPE from doll to doll?

Post by amytyl »

I think it's due to different batches of TPE, as I've owned 7 different ones (3 old style 163c, a new 163c, a 162b, a 158d and a 161g, the hardest of the bunch).
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Is the skin tone different between the two dolls? With regards to my WM dolls, my darker skin tones are more stiff than the lighter skin tones. Medium happens to be both my favorite tone and favorite softness level. Maybe a coincidence in my case? (I have seen very dark WM tones with major cracking damage more so than light tones.)
amytyl is probably right it might be more luck of the draw as I bet they measure stuff by sight while mixing.
I have another TDF brand in "white" that is very stiff, so it's not just color. I have a 3rd TDF brand that feels like shark skin but average softness.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Both of these bodies are medium skin tone, so luck of the draw must be how it is, that's really disappointing. Over on another forum here, one of the affiliates was saying he's had people jump over to that brand after WM. They're renowned for their softness, so I wonder if this is one of the reasons.

Did any of your dolls soften up with time, or repeated oilings, or is that pretty much how they stay?

If it's normal for there to be such a lack of consistency with how soft they are, I think maybe I was just spoiled with the first doll, because the bar for softness was set really high with that one.

And yes, the skin tone is different between the two dolls, even though they're both supposed to be medium.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Agalmatoreveur,

I have 16 dolls, three of them are WM dolls, 168E, 166C and 170H. My 166 and 170 are tan tone and my softest of all my dolls. The 166 was made in January of 2019. My 170 is over 2 years old, though I bought her from another TDF member last summer. The 168, my Anastasia is fair tone is the firmer of the three, but still soft.

Like yourself, I do have a flawed doll. Bought her off a TDF member, who was shipped a replacement and I purchased this doll. Compared to my other dolls of this brand the TPE is much firmer and the skin is a bit translucent. Can still take photos of her, but more noticeable in real life. So your flawed doll is due to a bad batch of TPE as all my other TPE dolls are softer than the "flawed" doll, I have. Your replacement 166 is the way the TPE should feel.

Hope this helps.

Will also anwer your PM on posing the 166 when I get back from work.

Take care,

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Agalmatoreveur,

I have 16 dolls, three of them are WM dolls, 168E, 166C and 170H. My 166 and 170 are tan tone and my softest of all my dolls. The 166 was made in January of 2019. My 170 is over 2 years old, though I bought her from another TDF member last summer. The 168, my Anastasia is fair tone is the firmer of the three, but still soft.

Like yourself, I do have a flawed doll. Bought her off a TDF member, who was shipped a replacement and I purchased this doll. Compared to my other dolls of this brand the TPE is much firmer and the skin is a bit translucent. Can still take photos of her, but more noticeable in real life. So your flawed doll is due to a bad batch of TPE as all my other TPE dolls are softer than the "flawed" doll, I have. Your replacement 166 is the way the TPE should feel.

Hope this helps.

Will also anwer your PM on posing the 166 when I get back from work.

Take care,
Thanks for clarifying - at least I know I'm not going mad. I was talking to a friend earlier today about how my life has been reduced to squeezing the buttocks of two dolls like a crazy person, muttering "See! This one's hard as a rock!"

This at least tells me that there is a standard of what is acceptable for Jinsan softness, and that anything else is a mistake.

Unfortunately, my replacement 166C is the one with the faulty TPE. It was meant to replace my first doll, which had a faulty skeleton (the wrists and ankles were frozen, and the TPE on the calf wasn't attached to the skeleton, causing it to sag around the ankles). Ironically, this doll, despite its bad skeleton, had wonderfully soft, supple TPE.

My rep doesn't understand the concept that you have to put the milk and the sugar into the SAME cup, not two different cups ...

INFORMATIONS