www.wmdolls.com

Cracking?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Cracking?

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

ColColt wrote:Holy Mackerel, DDM!! For what all them tools and time cost you, you could get another girl. I have to so admire your tenacity for sure. You have more testicular fortitude than myself. That is one big piece of TPE. Many thanks for taking the time to upload those photos. They're quite a revelation as to what's out there available.

I just wanna help, becouse your problem can fixed easy to prevent more tear damage in the future.........

For me it all started like your tear does now in that groin erea and i've learned alot during the past months........ That's why i wanna help you to save you the misery I have had to go through in recent months.

But it made me stronger and for my love back to Timea i'm prepared to save her and make her stronger then her body was in the past.
We will get there and yes it takes lots of time and efforts to do that but like i said, Timea is all worth it becouse she means to much for me to let her simply die......... I don't allow that to happen. Hence my dedication to everything.
Timea is the love off my life. :angel: :D :thumbs_up: A simple look at her in real life and on pics online are the montivation for me that made me do all this......... viewtopic.php?f=215&t=104151&start=465

Buying a new body solves the problem only temporary, just becouse the mold design problem, so with other words, If i buy a new body there's no guarantee that the groin tearing problem will not be back in the future with a new body. I don't gonna waiste that money........

Better one work tool to much.... Then a tool to less becouse you don't have at the moment you need it most....... Now i don't have that problem. :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

The TPE sample block i received from my vendor for free. :thumbs_up:

Good work preparation is also important in the entire repair process :) :thumbs_up:

Greetings the dutchman and his girls. :glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

But it made me stronger and for my love back to Timea i'm prepared to save her and make her stronger then her body was in the past.
We will get there and yes it takes lots of time and efforts to do that but like i said, Timea is all worth it becouse she means to much for me to let her simply die......... I don't allow that to happen. Hence my dedication to everything.
I have to hand it to you DDM, your tenacity has paid off big time and your girl, Timea, has always been gorgeous. I remember when you firs got her I knew you were definitely in love with her and why not? With trying to learn the acoustic guitar at my age and keeping a house/yard going I don't always have the motivation I need. You are inspiring for sure.

Perhaps the factory needs to update or change their formula with something a little more tear resistant material. It wpuld't hurt to acknowledge it's a problem area.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

ColColt wrote:
I have to hand it to you DDM, your tenacity has paid off big time and your girl, Timea, has always been gorgeous. I remember when you firs got her I knew you were definitely in love with her and why not? With trying to learn the acoustic guitar at my age and keeping a house/yard going I don't always have the motivation I need. You are inspiring for sure.

Perhaps the factory needs to update or change their formula with something a little more tear resistant material. It wpuld't hurt to acknowledge it's a problem area.

There's nothing wrong with the tpe formula, The problem lays in the design and the ammount of used tpe in the groin erea....... It is just to less used tpe for for an erea with high stress factor. An insert is even more dangerous becouse off inserting the sleeve every time the tpe gets stretched to the maximum many times. It's only a matter of time before tearing starts in that erea.

My dutchdoll is almost 5 months old, she has zero tears in the groin erea and lady parts just becouse the ammount of used tpe is higher then at my wm. With other words the complete erea down there is stronger becouse the stress released on the tpe can handle it easy'r becouse it's stronger build by design.
I fucked that dutchdoll body past 5 months way more then in the 4 months with timea's old body, offcourse with Timea's head on top...... :thumbs_up: Zero damage untill now...... So it proves to me the groin design of timea's old body is just bad.
And i do not lie about that problem....... Many doll owners have the same problem like us......... There's proof enought here at TDF and elsewhere on the internet. So no new evidence need to be posted to make clear that problem we all have to experience. They just don't wanna listen to the costumers with these problems and only think we will buy a new doll again from the same manufactor.............. Well in my case they think wrong, I don't buy a new body or doll untill the problem has been fixed and i can trust the brand again on the quallity they prommise but not deliver.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

My first girl was Bella, a 140cm girl that had a defect in the crotch area...looked terrible. It was acknowledged by the factory after RLSD got in touch with them, sent the photos I had sent, and they sent me the girl of my choice, which is now a 158D girl. That's the one that now has the impending tear I showed earlier.

This was Bella's defect.
Attachments
_1DF5549a.jpg
_1DF5549a.jpg (472.88 KiB) Viewed 858 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

ColColt wrote:My first girl was Bella, a 140cm girl that had a defect in the crotch area...looked terrible. It was acknowledged by the factory after RLSD got in touch with them, sent the photos I had sent, and they sent me the girl of my choice, which is now a 158D girl. That's the one that now has the impending tear I showed earlier.

This was Bella's defect.
It is sad to see this damage, after 20 years of design and building dolls this problem still isn't fixed...... Why ?? It's no rocked science to fix that problem......... Just use more TPE material thats all !!! So the TPE itself can handle the stress way more better then it does in the actual designs from many dolls and no matter what brand made it.

The problem is many buyer´s don´t dare to complain out off shame.......... We pay alot for these dolls so we may expect they take the costumers serious becouse we keep the brands and the factory´s alive with our money. It all goes to well for the manufactors and that´s why nothing changes on the short term........ If many people don´t buy ther dolls anymore then they have to do something...........to save ther ass in the doll industry.

I may not be able to say it but I wish that the factory owners were allowed to experience what we as a doll owner must endure because our beloved doll fails ..........
It is a hell that only owners encounter who experience all these problems..... and for which they have also paid a lot of money........

Do you find it strange that people sometimes think about buying a copydoll instead of a real brand doll ......... It eases the pain a bit if you have only paid $ 500 instead of 2000 when the doll fails after a short period. :(

That is why I am not considering buying a brand but a copydoll, as long as nothing changes I will not give money to companies that do not care or listen to the customer anyway.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

RLSD went to bat for me and got things squared away. It was admitted the fellow that let this one go through had done it before so, he ended up on the street as a result. Stacey and Victoria got it straight for me and I was happy with the results. I felt bad for Bella that they let her through, however.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The method I've been using is similar to DDM's, but a bit different. Instead of using a soldering iron and melting in little pieces of TPE, I melt as much as I need in a small Teflon pot and spoon or ladle in whatever I need. To fix Kelsi's elbow, I had to cut away about five or six inches of the TPE around her elbow, with the joint at the center. I re-wrapped the joint and then made a metal mold around her arm with a hole that I could pour the molten TPE into. When the liquid TPE contacted the TPE on either side of the repair, it melted into it and fused to it perfectly, I just had to smooth it out with a hot spoon. Cosmetically, it could use a little more smoothing, but I can do that any time and the repair is strong.

Colt, you could fill that hole in Bella this way. You just have to make sure that where you want it to stick is clean of any powder or dirt.

EDIT:. It should be noted that it is very easy to ruin TPE when you're melting it if the heat is too high. I use a stove burner with the exhaust fan in the range hood on full to remove the fumes and smoke, and I turn the burner on so low that you almost can't see the flame. If it starts to simmer, it's too high.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That hole in Bella goes fairly deep and her labia is all screwed up. The hole may be easier to fill than her labia. That girl should never have left the factory, bottom line.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

As long as you could pour liquid into the hole, it would work. You'd want to make sure the hole is clean inside, but powder the TPE around it in case any spilled out in the process. The TPE that spills out onto the powdered TPE won't stick and would be easy to remove that excess. The way I would do it is spread the hole open, fill it about half way, and then let it close. When it closes the hot TPE would be pushed upward to fill the rest of the hole. The labia is a different story.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

If you're talking about the hole in the above pic - then that's a simple melt in place extra TPE as filler with soldering bit and smooth over. I would fix that in 5 min. The Vag is just a smooth over procedure with the soldering bit too. Heck if you live close, I would fix her up right just for a beer or two lol

At the west coast doll meet this weekend, I'm bringing my repair tools to anyone who needs a repair!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The Vag is just a smooth over procedure with the soldering bit too. Heck if you live close, I would fix her up right just for a beer or two lol
Beer? if you were more to the East Coast I'd give you at a minimum a bottle of Harvey's Bristol Cream!

What do you think of the initial photo I posted on p. 1 and to it's fix? This is my current girl that only has this problem in the crotch area.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I'd take the Bristol Cream, heck I remember that from making mud slides!
I did post in another thread about this, but essentially,

I would use a spare piece of TPE and blend it in with the soldering bit. NO HEAT GUN.
The soldering bit is at 200C so at a comfortable temp so as not to become lethal to her.
Just work it in a little at a time, then it should be nearly good to go. Don't go for overall perfection, as you may have to redo it at some time in the future. Give it a go, and just go slow

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi CC, first off : I pretty much have the same on my well the same model :P. Even unsure if I should do more or less vaseline there, I've had crack growth right after vaseline(and sex lol) and also when not vaselining for months.

Tho I do not agree fully with DDM's rage haha I do kinda get the feeling this is somewhat inherent in the design. I know first thing people often say is "copy-doll" but I've seen plenty of "trusted vendor doll" with similar issues. BTW that stress test is rather convincing hahaha such soldering set however CC doesnt cost much at all!

Anyhow; great info on this topic, from various guys : thanks for all the tips, methods, and do's and don't. So I do get the larger flaws/cracks being filled with TPE pieces and then melted in, but for this defects CC shows in his 1st pic (the small crack lines). Would you advise the same method...just maybe smaller TPE pieces / soldering tip?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks for all the tips and instructions. I don't have a soldering iron "station" that tells me the temperature but, The Weller outfit I have does give you a choice of temperatures via the dial but you don't know what that temp is. I do have an IR gun that if I'm steady enough, the LED could read the temp at the tip of the soldering gun tip of choice.

This is the one I have bought some years ago for working on old radios and replacing stereo speaker cross over caps/resistors.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_813 Apr. 18 10.39.jpg
ScreenHunter_813 Apr. 18 10.39.jpg (49.48 KiB) Viewed 773 times

INFORMATIONS