www.wmdolls.com

Cracking?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Cracking?

Post by ColColt »

I have some concerns about Rachael's leg where it joins the body on her right side(camera left). I put Vaseline on this 1-2 times a month and don't see it getting worse but it bothers me it could at some point.

Anything I can do about it? BTW-she's a WM 158D girl.
Attachments
_1DF6486a.jpg
_1DF6486a.jpg (897.54 KiB) Viewed 1658 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Cracking?

Post by Dollarhyde »

Question... did you purchase this doll from one of the TDF vendors?

Here's the reason why I ask the cracking I am seeing generally happens with doll copies. The TPE formulation is sometimes a harder formula and as such is not as pliable in the high-stress areas which will cause the cracking.

To repair the area I would probably get some of the same color TPE and melt it into the area... to try to put the area which is cracked back together without adding more material at this point will only cause it to tear again.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi ColColt, I think this is, unfortunately, a fairly common issue that can occur in the groin area, especially when a gal is busy in the bedroom.

Sarah's first body has this, in fact I caused most of it within the first several months before I knew better. Back then I would have Sarah sitting for long periods and I also used to sit her in the bath before I realised that didn't help either.

Any kind of repairs to the groin really is the holy grail of tpe repairs but I gather there are some that have had success. It's currently beyond me though, luckily, by the time Monique turned up in 2017 I had picked up enough info to reduce the risk of this groin damage to a large degree and all my gals from her onwards also have standing feet, which in itself, is probably the best thing for slowing the type of damage down or avoiding it altogether. I made the mistake of trying to smooth a similar area on Sarah's old body using heat.

I had seen that this was not advisable but figured I would try it as I'd had done some repairs in other areas with success. I knew the tpe couldn't be under tension so I closed the legs as much as I could but the area opened up just the same as soon as heat was applied! Lesson learned and I'm now experimenting with repairing the damage with spare tpe.

It's not a large area and isn't normally noticeable but I wish I had left it alone now! I also smear a little vaseline on all my gals groin now but it's only the non standers that get it say every month, the permanent standers I do maybe 3 or 4 times a year. All my dolls from the summer of 2017 onwards have benefited from the experience I picked up and so most of them have lovely smooth groin areas, in fact I was checking Athena today, she's also a WM158D from Dec 2017 and she looks like new down there! She is spared bedroom duties, aside from the occasional times I can't resist her and of course that's lucky for her that I have several other gals.

In summary, I suspect that there are one or two tpe doll owners who are skilled enough to fix this but in the meantime I think it's still possible to slow the process significantly by having a doll stand always, aside from bedroom fun and then when party time is over get those legs back down in a neutral position asap.

Vaseline will keep the tpe supple (although it's also important not to overdo it). Sorry that's a bit of a rambling response but I'm starting to nod off but wanted to respond, it will be handy if someone else chimes in who has actually been able to fix this sort of thing.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Question... did you purchase this doll from one of the TDF vendors?
Yep via RLSD

Great amount of info, Arthur, and thanks a bunch. Rachael mostly lies down. She sleeps with me and does duty as a wife or girlfriend maybe one every 7-10 days...if that often. I never stretch her legs anymore than necessary. I always coat her inside and around those areas that will be stressed, such as this, prior to any handling and having a bit of fun. Later on when the Vaseline has dried(usually next day) I'll powder between the legs.

I think opening the legs east-west too much too often can make things worse but I never do that-only enough to get to her without the legs impeding me.

Rachael does have the standing feet but as mentioned, she's mostly on the bed until I have to change sheets then I have to stand her-usually for the day.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

There may be something in what you said about opening the legs too wide? I think I used to do that with Sarah early on before I realised a much better method was, with the legs still together move them up towards the head and then open the legs which means they are not open as wide, it also lines things up nicely.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Arthur1960 wrote:There may be something in what you said about opening the legs too wide? I think I used to do that with Sarah early on before I realised a much better method was, with the legs still together move them up towards the head and then open the legs which means they are not open as wide, it also lines things up nicely.
Exactly-I always did that even from the beginning. I guess I was surprised to see this since the other side don't look the same.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Do not use solvent !!!
This is exact the same situation i experienced a few month months ago and hope you have seen how that ended.

No solvent use....... but Heat repair wil fix this,. Fuse new fresh tpe in that crack and let the body rest for a Day.

I' m working to get my Timea fixed again........ And I have succes but it takes lots of practice and time to get IT done right....... The perfect worktools are the key to get the best result and patience lessons on sample tpe..... :thumbs_up:

Take a look at our website there you can follow my progres of my heavy groin damage repair task step by step.

Can't be fixed does not exists...... Yes many here Think that groin damage is the end of a doll becouse others say that to ofthen sadly enough, tpe is a magical material that can be used very easy to fix the damage again. you only need to now how....... And that you will only learn by reading tpe documentation, practice and put lots of time into it.

Factory Workers do the same Every Day with tpe dolls.
Dolls Will be released from the mold with sometimes damage of imperfections, the skilled people Will fix that to with Heat repairs to finish the doll...... Or do you Think they Will trow away the doll and creatie a new one....... ? Think again......
Heat repairs are the best way becouse of many reasons..... Read tpe documentation and you understand what i try to explain........

I'm still working to fix my damage by Timea, becouse that kind of groin damage can't be fixed in a single repair task, i need weeks to fix that...... But hey i don' t have hurry becouse it can't be done in a rush........ I fully understand that and For me the end result is what counts.

Can't be done does not exists, it 's what they want you tot believe becouse they themselfs didn't try our took the time and efforts to do it themselfs. There's lots of proof out There that tpe damage of the worst kind can be fixed..... Keep that in mind....... it's all up to you if you accept the Challenge of not.......

Yes it's sad that i do not post my progress here at TDF,. Just becouse all the negative shit people say..... like it can't be done..... Bla bla bla...... Did they even try to do a simple tpe (Heat) repair themselfs ? Nope most of Them didn't but they scream like they now it all........

Greetings the dutchman and the girls. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Seems I remember that, DDM, and what a time you had. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it all again. I haven't used anything on her other than periodic Vaseline but that didn't prohibit this from happening. I have some TPE but it's Tan...wrong color. Rachael is what they call "Fair".

One mistake I made that may have caused this is after a love making session and I clean her out, I stuff Tampax(usually two) in her and open the legs to air out as it's drying. After an hour or so I'll pull the Tampax out and insert an Aquarium pump then put her on her back with legs spread to help air out. That's what probably brought this about...just speculating.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Go to Mishka Valentinos YouTube Channel and see how he does repairs... https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaTeffo

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll check that out. Thanks for the link but, I'm no Mishka. He has experience while I'm a rank novice.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

ColColt wrote:I'll check that out. Thanks for the link but, I'm no Mishka. He has experience while I'm a rank novice.
Just take your time and don't rush this is doll surgery... so a lite and steady hand are required... :glou:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll watch some of his work and see how he does it. That doesn't guarantee I'll have the equipment/knowledge he does but I need to do something before this stretches further. She's only about six months old.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

ColColt wrote:I'll watch some of his work and see how he does it. That doesn't guarantee I'll have the equipment/knowledge he does but I need to do something before this stretches further. She's only about six months old.
Timea was only 4 months old....... When that crack started. :(

It's a Weakness / failure in the mold designs they use, they never did modifications to make that erea stronger against tearing. :thumbs_down:
Expensive brand dolls and cheap copy dolls they all have the same problem. Doesn't matter if its a brand doll of not...... You see it now...... You and I have a real wm doll but she also started tot tear.....
So where's the wm high quality now ??? :whistle: Tell me...... TDF, Vendors and so on....... i can't see it..... Do you see it ?? :mrgreen:. Yes i can laugh about IT now....... Just because it's the truth they want you tot believe to buy only brand dolls........ It's all the same...... Brand of no brand like a copy, only differerence is what you have to pay for it....... And that's way to much if you look what you get on the end.......

Do not use a heatgun but a iron. A heatgun spreads tot much Heat arround the non damaged erea, and makes even more damage..
With a solder iron you keep this Heat at a minimum.and work local. And most important...... Put the body in a minimum stress position. Mold position.....

First start practice lessons on sample tpe....... learn with a solder iron to fuse fresh tpe in a crack you made on the sample tpe. After a few lessons give it a try....... That's how i did it myself........ And It works. :thumbs_up: :D

Gooduck. :thumbs_up:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

PizzaIsLife

Post by PizzaIsLife »

Got the same issue with my WM doll and I just got her about a month ago. She is showing cracks between her breast and under her armpits. I been putting vaseline in this areas and hoping for the best at this point. Im pretty disappointed with this issue.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
ColColt wrote:I'll watch some of his work and see how he does it. That doesn't guarantee I'll have the equipment/knowledge he does but I need to do something before this stretches further. She's only about six months old.
Timea was only 4 months old....... When that crack started. :(

It's a Weakness / failure in the mold designs they use, they never did modifications to make that erea stronger against tearing. :thumbs_down:
Expensive brand dolls and cheap copy dolls they all have the same problem. Doesn't matter if its a brand doll of not...... You see it now...... You and I have a real wm doll but she also started tot tear.....
So where's the wm high quality now ??? :whistle: Tell me...... TDF, Vendors and so on....... i can't see it..... You do see it ?? :mrgreen:

Do not use a heatgun but a iron. A heatgun spreads tot much Heat arround the non damaged erea, and makes even more damage..
With a solder iron you keep this Heat at a minimum.and work local. And most important...... Put the body in a minimum stress position. Mold position.....

First start practice lessons on sample tpe....... learn with a solder iron to fuse fresh tpe in a crack you made on the sample tpe. After a few lessons give it a try....... That's how i did it myself........ And It works. :thumbs_up: :D

Gooduck. :thumbs_up:
What the heck are you guys doing :haha4: none of my ladies ever experienced that with the exception of the occasional finger poke which I generally do outpatient surgery with a soldering iron.

Anyway, I am glad someone had the same issue and is able to help ColColt... :glou:

INFORMATIONS