www.wmdolls.com

Does anyone have the 174g without gel breasts?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Does anyone have the 174g without gel breasts?

Post by TheKruseMissile »

So I'm thinking about getting this doll, but one thing is stopping me. I'm not a huge fan of how the gel breasts make them sag and droop to the sides. I get it's more realistic, but it's not a look I'm into. The pics I can find of the doll seem to have the gel, as far as I can tell. I'm curious how they look in the solid or hollow varieties, and if it makes the breasts more centered.

If anyone has a non-gel version of this doll, I would love to see how they look. Thanks for any help you can give.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Does anyone have the 174g without gel breasts?

Post by Dollover2000 »

I just bought one recently. She has hollow breasts. Here’s a factory pic and one from after she arrived. I prefer the hollow myself (having dolls with both). WM is starting to make their breasts more naturally droopy anyway so I don’t think the gel is needed unless you’re going for the true “feel”.
Attachments
F10966C6-D309-48C6-BEB7-ADF3DE3161E7.png
F10966C6-D309-48C6-BEB7-ADF3DE3161E7.png (4.57 MiB) Viewed 930 times
5AB028A6-9A61-4D8C-94DD-327ECE60075D.png
5AB028A6-9A61-4D8C-94DD-327ECE60075D.png (6.17 MiB) Viewed 930 times
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ah, thanks. I think that confirms that this doll is not for me. I really don't like how far to the sides the breasts are resting.

Think I might go with the 168e. Seems like it's more to my preferences.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

TheKruseMissile wrote:So I'm thinking about getting this doll, but one thing is stopping me. I'm not a huge fan of how the gel breasts make them sag and droop to the sides. I get it's more realistic, but it's not a look I'm into. The pics I can find of the doll seem to have the gel, as far as I can tell. I'm curious how they look in the solid or hollow varieties, and if it makes the breasts more centered.

If anyone has a non-gel version of this doll, I would love to see how they look. Thanks for any help you can give.

Funny, I just posted a thread about the exact same issue with gel breasts,although I was looking at the 164J
I'm also not into the super realistic look
Now the 162F is top of my list

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

TheKruseMissile wrote:Ah, thanks. I think that confirms that this doll is not for me. I really don't like how far to the sides the breasts are resting.

The 168E is my all time favorite! Keep in mind there are TWO different versions. They resculpted it slightly to shave excess weight. I personally prefer the original model over the newer one, although I have multiples of both. The original version is basically the ultimate female measurements. 36-24-36.
If it comes down to you deciding on getting one and you can’t find illustrations of both models, I can help you out.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dollover2000 wrote:
TheKruseMissile wrote:Ah, thanks. I think that confirms that this doll is not for me. I really don't like how far to the sides the breasts are resting.

The 168E is my all time favorite! Keep in mind there are TWO different versions. They resculpted it slightly to shave excess weight. I personally prefer the original model over the newer one, although I have multiples of both. The original version is basically the ultimate female measurements. 36-24-36.
If it comes down to you deciding on getting one and you can’t find illustrations of both models, I can help you out.
You know, I had a feeling this was the case. A little while ago I was looking at pictures, and I noticed a lot of the more recent ones looked a LOT different from older posts, and from the old photo shoots that stores use to promote it.

Is it even possible to get the older version, because the newer version definitely seems to have saggier breasts and I don’t like that.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

TheKruseMissile wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:

You know, I had a feeling this was the case. A little while ago I was looking at pictures, and I noticed a lot of the more recent ones looked a LOT different from older posts, and from the old photo shoots that stores use to promote it.

Is it even possible to get the older version, because the newer version definitely seems to have saggier breasts and I don’t like that.
You can still get the older version. But you have to request it. The new version is the default.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS