www.wmdolls.com

Which Is Your Favorite Large-Breasted Model?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
catnap

Which Is Your Favorite Large-Breasted Model?

Post by catnap »

I'm wondering which of the WM dolls is your favorite from the models with larger breasts? I'm looking at the large through huge models.

mranonymous

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Large-Breasted Model?

Post by mranonymous »

catnap wrote:I'm wondering which of the WM dolls is your favorite from the models with larger breasts? I'm looking at the large through huge models.
I personally like the 170cm. Though I haven't received her yet, so take this with a grain of salt.

The nipples are a bit large, but I like the shape of the breasts a bit more than the 168cm. Though the main things I like about the 170 aren't the breasts - but mainly that amazing plump ass, and nice thighs and calves!

Unless you are looking for the gargantuan breasted bodies. Those I'm not too sure about!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

I have two WM large breasted dolls 148L and 165K (and an OR156H). I have to say my mind shifts on favorites. It is like asking my favorite meal. I bought the WM148L new last year and she is very soft and I love her, great purchase. I got the 165 preowned here and it was a great buy. She has shrugging shoulders, and very soft TPE. I also got the OR156H preowned here (last month, same time frame as the 165) and her TPE is much firmer. For the price I paid, she is worth it just to look at, but she is not one I have used other than pics for the most part.

As for the taller WM big breasted dolls that I don't have but am familiar with the pics, I like the 168E. The 170 has this issue with her nipples, in the pics I have seen of her. She may have gotten upgraded nips since, otherwise she is pretty easy on the eyes. To be honest with ourselves, the 158D is a "large breasted" doll and she is great looking to me as well. Boy we get spoiled here.

Live Long & Prosper!
Attachments
22.jpg
22.jpg (994.21 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I'd say the 148L for the combination of size and weight. I think she's the one in blue in Gundam's picture, but all three of them look great in it!

catnap

Post by catnap »

They're all beautiful. I've been looking at a couple of dolls, including the 6YE N-breast which a friend here wants to get rid of because she is heavy for him. But I've been thinking of the WM models.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

I own the WM 150, bust 116cm and Una Kaine(Climax) 100cm tall and 106cm bust.
I was hoping to get the Jaguar Chan doll from Climax but sadly they ended that doll recently.
Maybe someone will start a thread and we who want Jaguar Chan will get them to start producing it again.
I can hope. Or maybe they create the Photoshop picture of Christina Hendricks on a super busty body
in a purple dress.
There's a Una Plus that I'm debating on if they don't bring back Jaguar Chan(bustiest doll to date 53") but
I will probably wait till someone makes the next step up from Leanne(121cm bust) by Passion Dolls.
I need more dolls to be able to make a clear decision on which one is my favorite.
I hope this is helpful.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I have a 170 H-Cup and a 152 H-Cup, the 152 is my favorite partially because I just got her, also she is 20lbs lighter than my 170 and her curves are phenomenal.

catnap

Post by catnap »

Thanks ALL! I'll be looking at all these suggestions for sure.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

WM 155 DD of course...
Attachments
2019-04-14_23.06.39.jpg
2019-04-14_23.06.39.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 2036 times
2019-04-13_13.18.27.jpg
2019-04-13_13.18.27.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 2036 times

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Oh ya MikeOxbigg.
I agree 155DD is where it's at. :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (166.13 KiB) Viewed 1941 times
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

My Favorite, you ask, of course it's the one I bought... the WM170 cm, with the H cup. :D

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Aside from the WM 170M I have, I really like the breasts on the WM 161G, they just have that blend of roundness and firmness :p .

INFORMATIONS