www.wmdolls.com

Any go to websites for decent quality wigs at fair price?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

Re: Any go to websites for decent quality wigs at fair price

Post by Dolllover2019 »

So I just purchased these two from Amazon both are $19. The blonde one is an Ombre wig.
I like the short red hair privileged class style too, but now I'll have to buy some jewelry to go with it.
Attachments
61mXMcfyGCL._SL1001_.jpg
61mXMcfyGCL._SL1001_.jpg (104.04 KiB) Viewed 663 times
617iwwLsKPL._SL1001_.jpg
617iwwLsKPL._SL1001_.jpg (108.91 KiB) Viewed 663 times

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

I recently bought an Igennki wig from Amazon for about $40. It is quite well made, has a "real hair" feel and look to it. And, so far, it has not shed more than a hair or two since I got it!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Unwritten wrote:UPDATE

Longer hair wigs will fit, at least ones that go to the shoulder blades as that is the longest I have. It is more difficult to get it evened out under there, but when I first tried this it would take 3-5 minutes now its usually about 20 seconds so with practice I don't see why it would be a problem for anyone.
UW, if you get a chance, could you post some pictures of what it looks like without the final wig in place? You are using just regular nylon wig caps?

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Longer hair wigs will fit, at least ones that go to the shoulder blades as that is the longest I have. It is more difficult to get it evened out under there, but when I first tried this it would take 3-5 minutes now its usually about 20 seconds so with practice I don't see why it would be a problem for anyone.
UW, if you get a chance, could you post some pictures of what it looks like without the final wig in place? You are using just regular nylon wig caps?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

does anybody have experience with IT stock hair wigs? I´ll have a hard time replacing them with better quality, in case but I already have a watch out for lace front and comparable.
Attachments
Izabel_back.jpg
Izabel_back.jpg (64.73 KiB) Viewed 654 times

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:shakefist: if only the manufactorys would make better quality wigs that comes with a doll that be great , :( so my closet won't get so full of cheap wigs 35 and counting. :lol: but i did get some great deals on henry margu 100% modacrylic on e-bay. :drinking:
Attachments
IMG4348.jpg
IMG4348.jpg (737.83 KiB) Viewed 649 times
IMG2876.jpg
IMG2876.jpg (680.42 KiB) Viewed 649 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Yeah, if they were to make decent wigs - that were sized properly to fit their dolls, I am sure they would sell lots of them.

That platinum blonde wig is great!!!

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

I bought Asuka's pink wig from Arda Wigs online for $35. It fits Asuka just fine, but it is big on Chloe. It doesn't tangle as easily as my other favorite wig that is shorter. And it is easy to brush tangles out when it does get tangled. I really like it.
Attachments
GEDC0534.JPG
GEDC0534.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 646 times
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

paulayoung.com. Wigs are $30 to thousands. The $30-$60 range is impressive.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

adelea wrote:

Here you go with short wig and long wig.

EDIT- I did it pretty quick as I was on my way out the door. Sorry for the poor light quality. It's 5am. On the longer the hair (2nd set) under in the back actually needs to be moved a little more of it to the top.
Attachments
DSCN0294.JPG
DSCN0294.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 639 times
DSCN0295.JPG
DSCN0295.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 639 times
DSCN0296.JPG
DSCN0296.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 639 times
DSCN0297.JPG
DSCN0297.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 639 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks Unwritten. And the final top-wig covers all that bulk!? I'll give it a go this weekend - thank you for sharing the idea!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

adelea wrote:Thanks Unwritten. And the final top-wig covers all that bulk!? I'll give it a go this weekend - thank you for sharing the idea!
Yeah you'll just have to adjust the straps, and play around with where the hair is under the cap. plus the wig knots a little and flattens out the more you use it under there. Of course the bigger the cap on the final wig the easier if there is a lot of bulk. Like I said earlier, it took awhile when I first started, but now the whole process takes under a minute. If you have any further questions let me know.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

david 68 wrote::shakefist: if only the manufactorys would make better quality wigs that comes with a doll that be great , :( so my closet won't get so full of cheap wigs 35 and counting. :lol: but i did get some great deals on henry margu 100% modacrylic on e-bay. :drinking:
You can always sell them off in lots of 3 or 4 for cheap.
The doll makers probably get these wigs for less than $10.00 ea in bulk. The doll would cost the same with or without a wig.
They probably figure most dolls sold are to a "never owned a doll" person and will want the doll to have hair when she arrives so they can yank her out of the box and not screw a bald doll.

And the manufactures can't stock a huge number of quality wigs. I sometimes spend an hour plus looking at 800+ wigs on eBay to find the few I like best. Many listings are repeats though so they are skipped over. Maybe the doll makers could offer a small line of nicer wigs for more $.

Since we're trading wig stories, here's the blonde shag I just ordered. I've never seen a doll company offer something like this. I generally am not crazy about most wigs offered by the doll makers.
Attachments
wig shag.jpg
wig shag.jpg (47.52 KiB) Viewed 619 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

I found this awesome video. Haven't tried it yet, but she shows how to do it, step by step.

How to make a wig smaller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsiy0DpHeo
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

INFORMATIONS