www.wmdolls.com

Any go to websites for decent quality wigs at fair price?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any go to websites for decent quality wigs at fair price

Post by david 68 »

Dutch_Husband wrote:I found this awesome video. Haven't tried it yet, but she shows how to do it, step by step.

How to make a wig smaller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsiy0DpHeo
thanks D. H.... for posting this video,i always wondered on how to make some of my gurls wigs to fit them perfect. :D

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Dutch_Husband wrote:I found this awesome video. Haven't tried it yet, but she shows how to do it, step by step.

Cool. I will definitely check it out. Thanks D_H!

High Country

Post by High Country »

I will definitley be making use of this - Great share!

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Her new wig came from Amazon. :glou:
And that little tiny necklace. Can you believe that tiny necklace costed me $20?? :shakefist:
Attachments
20190417_145820.jpg
20190417_145820.jpg (121.35 KiB) Viewed 501 times
20190417_145727.jpg
20190417_145727.jpg (111.57 KiB) Viewed 501 times

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Dolllover2019 wrote:You be needing a wig closet or dresser or display cabinet or something....
And.... that leads perfectly to my question. How do you guys store all these wigs? I'm looking for organization ideas.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

High Country

Post by High Country »

NewFrontiers wrote:
Dolllover2019 wrote:You be needing a wig closet or dresser or display cabinet or something....
And.... that leads perfectly to my question. How do you guys store all these wigs? I'm looking for organization ideas.
I asked the owner of my local wig store, if there was any need to store them each on wig-stands/heads. He said not at all, just brush, then lie them down neatly in a container. I have 6 in a single plastic bin with a lid, that is about the size of two shoeboxes, with sheets of white gift-tissue between each one.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Dolllover2019 wrote:Her new wig came from Amazon. :glou:
And that little tiny necklace. Can you believe that tiny necklace costed me $20?? :shakefist:
She looks Amazing in that shade! Makes me want to pick up that head for bedtime. I usually buy jewelry for my girls at Goodwill, but recently I've just been making it myself with stuff from the craft store (I really like the hippie wood jewelry look).

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

NewFrontiers wrote:
I bought a pack of 12 plastic foldable wig racks off Amazon for $24. I just have them all sitting on top of my dresser (I guess it's actually the girls' dresser now as I'm down to 2 drawers and they have 3 lol).

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

I second what Maviarab said about looking for Kanekalon wigs. They're not expensive, they're silky and real feeling, and tangle less than almost all of the non Kanekalon wigs I've bought.

I just ordered my first part human hair wig from Ali Express, and if it's nice, there are a couple more that I'm looking at. It's only a short one to test this out, because they are more expensive, but I will post a report here, if anyone's keen to know about them. Some people on Amazon have complained that the human hair wigs they bought have been too dry, but I will see.

A good tip when buying a wig from an Amazon seller is to download an image of it, and do a Google image search for it. If the exact same wig shows up as being available from Ali Express, there's a chance that the Amazon seller is drop shipping it, and you could get it for less. Sometimes drop shippers get really good discounts though, and you may end up paying the same (and getting it faster) by just buying it from Amazon.

If there are no matches on Ali Express, then it's most probably not a China made wig, and the Amazon source would probably be a good default way to buy it. Japanese is normally good, although the density is sometimes a problem with them (the wig being too thinly woven, and you can see the cap underneath).

If you're buying from Ali Express, always look at the pictures of the wig cap! The only wig I have that stained my doll's head badly was from Ali Express, and it had a black wig cap. It took days, and multiple applications of TPE Stain Remover, to almost remove all the stains.

INFORMATIONS