www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my WM166c prior to joining TDF (wish me luck!)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Augustburnsred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ordered my WM166c prior to joining TDF (wish me luck!)

Post by Augustburnsred »

So, after seeing a feature on 'Real Dolls' ages ago, shortly after they first launched, I became instantly intrigued in the concept. Over the years I've done the occasional late night web search looking at these beautiful pieces of art, but never having the courage to pull the trigger (or the space to keep one privately for that matter.) Last week however, I got the urge to look up the options out there, and came across dozens of websites selling a variety of options (its crazy how much this industry has exploded) and I picked the best/most professional website I found, and as soon as I laid my eyes on that WM 166c, and the pictures Mandos took of her (that man's got a TALENT) I was hooked, and I made a very out of character impulse buy. I mean, the website said all the right things, it was through PayPal, guaranteed, etc.
The next day, actually realizing what I had done, I decided to do my research and I came across TDF. I immediately started reading through post after post, getting more and more excited... That was until I read some of the horror stories about the knockoffs and couldn't find a single mention of my vendor ANYWHERE on this site (DOH!)
However, I am a very positive person, and I like to look at life as one big learning experience. SO, I'm preparing myself for the worst, but hoping for the best. Either way, I'm nervous, anxious, and beyond excited to finally have taken that first step into this world! I'm also ecstatic to see how loving and accepting the community on here is, it's a breath of fresh air, because anyone I've ever so casually brought these dolls up to sees them as oddities and something to be laughed about.
I'll keep you all posted on my first adventure, because I'll either have a funny story to share with you guys (as well as a site for them to add to the banned list, lol) OR I'll be one of the proud new owners of one of the most incredible dolls i've ever laid my eyes on.

WISH ME LUCK! :D

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ordered my WM166c prior to joining TDF (wish me luck!)

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hopefully everything works out for you August! The WM166C is the sexiest doll I've ever seen and like you, I was completely smitten with Mandos promo shots of her! Just remember that these dolls don't really come to life till you make them your own. What you get out of the box isn't what you'll see in those photoshoots but with a little makeup, some minor upgrades (eyes, wigs, clothes...etc) and lots and lots of love, your girl will transform into one of them sexy ladies! Have fun and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Take care!

Mr. Ducati

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Welcome to the site. I did the same thing as you. I found this website after ordering my doll. Luckily, the vendor is on this site. I presume it is an approved Vendor. I'll go now and look up your doll. I don't know what she looks like, but it sounds good.

Best of luck, and yes.... your right... there is no one else I can tell about this wonderful "hobby". So, chatting here is the only outlet. My doll still hasn't arrived, but when she does she should look something like this ...
Photos-17.JPG
Photos-17.JPG (225.84 KiB) Viewed 1657 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Man, it's hard NOT to take a good picture of the 166C. Mandos rules for his top notch sets and giving you a true feel of every INCH of a dolls body, but it won't be long before you'll be spellbound by the beauty of this girl in person.

My pics are with stock eyes, stock wig, and very little makeup. And hey, clothing is ALWAYS optional! You're gonna love her.

Welcome to TDF!
Attachments
RachaelSlip001.jpg
RachaelSlip001.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1641 times
RachaelSlip004.jpg
RachaelSlip004.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1641 times
RachaelBed006.jpg
RachaelBed006.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1641 times
RachaelBed015.jpg
RachaelBed015.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1641 times
RachaelBDay3018c.jpg
RachaelBDay3018c.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1641 times
RachaelBDay3010c.jpg
RachaelBDay3010c.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1641 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

The Romantic wrote:And hey, clothing is ALWAYS optional! You're gonna love her.
Welcome to TDF!
I don't know. After my experience Sunday night with Adara (written up in the Sex Appreciation thread), clothing is in future not going to be optional :)

The 166C is stunning, and I am looking forward to mine arriving - so I hope yours is everything you want her to be, and you have a lot of fun with her!

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Dang TR! How did I not know you had a 166C as well?! She is smoking hot! I've seen those pics before, maybe I just didn't make the connection! "Clothing Optional"...love it! :haha4:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Wow, that 166 seems to be the hot number for now.
Those sure are some amazing pictures.
Good luck to the OP, hope it all works out for you.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Is it the same doll, as the Romantic's? She sure is a hottie !

Fritzqc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fritzqc »

The Romantic wrote:Man, it's hard NOT to take a good picture of the 166C. Mandos rules for his top notch sets and giving you a true feel of every INCH of a dolls body, but it won't be long before you'll be spellbound by the beauty of this girl in person.

My pics are with stock eyes, stock wig, and very little makeup. And hey, clothing is ALWAYS optional! You're gonna love her.

Welcome to TDF!

She is gorgeous... Awesome job with the pictures.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Augustburnsred and welcome to the forum as well as congrats on your order... hopefully everything will go well with your order... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Congrats! 166C is a nice doll! Good eyes!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
Latika WM 166C head 265

Augustburnsred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Augustburnsred »

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!! Can't wait to get to know all of you a bit more!
Mr_Ducati wrote:Hopefully everything works out for you August! The WM166C is the sexiest doll I've ever seen and like you, I was completely smitten with Mandos promo shots of her! Just remember that these dolls don't really come to life till you make them your own. What you get out of the box isn't what you'll see in those photoshoots but with a little makeup, some minor upgrades (eyes, wigs, clothes...etc) and lots and lots of love, your girl will transform into one of them sexy ladies! Have fun and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Take care!

Mr. Ducati
I appreciate the insight! I'm really into photography/videography so I definitely have plans to doll up my girl when she gets here :wink:
The Romantic wrote:Man, it's hard NOT to take a good picture of the 166C. Mandos rules for his top notch sets and giving you a true feel of every INCH of a dolls body, but it won't be long before you'll be spellbound by the beauty of this girl in person.

Welcome to TDF!
Daaaaang! What a beauty TR!! You've def convinced me I made the right choice in body style!
That Guy wrote:Is it the same doll, as the Romantic's? She sure is a hottie !
I sure hope so!! lol. It's supposed to be, but if it's a knockoff and it comes close, I think I'll still be a happy camper :lol:

Augustburnsred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Augustburnsred »

Quick update on my journey!!

It's been 9 days since I ordered from the non-approved vendor, and I just received my tracking number for my doll. From what I can gather from my reading in these forums, a 9 day turnaround on a WM166c is unheard of, especially right now. I didn't receive any factory pics, although I did ask about them when I first ordered, but I'm going to request them again from my vendor, even though she's already on her way.

I have the sneaking suspicion that my girl might be a fraud, but I can't hold that against her if she is, I'll just have to take it up with her maker :wink:
Luckily I paid with PayPal, and if she does turn out to be an obvious knockoff, I'll start the process of having the vendor make it right.

On a positive note, I'm happy I started my preparations early! I've got all my care supplies, and I'm in the process of building her a private hidden room away from prying eyes to store her in (quite proud of what I've got figured out there, I might have to do a separate post just on that, once I get her in there!)

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Wow. That is fast. Good Luck.

INFORMATIONS