www.wmdolls.com

166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

Post by Pieter »

tomorrow the long awaited 166C is finally arriving. A lot of clothing and accessories are still coming on a daily basis (the fun of ordering on websites that ship from china, everything comes separately.) One item i'm now unsure of is a watch that came for free together with one of the many online orders i made. It feels rubery, but after reading horror stories about TPE and silicone not mixing i start to wonder/worry if the bands of the watch are silicone. I'm also not sure what destroys what. Is it TPE being killed by silicone or the other way around?
Silicone watch?
Silicone watch?
oie_7151931Mu9w6nfZ.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3090 times
Secondly, i bought powder but its really unclear to me what is safe and what is not. Here is a picture of what i got, is this safe?
oie_7152514PJ0vArt2.jpg
oie_7152514PJ0vArt2.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 3090 times
And lastly, One day i went to the shops, and when taking a shopping cart, i noticed that these stockings were left in the cart, "neat, i thought to myself". I put those in the car before entering the store (obviously.) They are XL, but i think it will be ok, not sure. But the question i have about these is, are they safe? I read a lot about black clothing being a risky deal, so i'm actively avoiding those. Should i wash them first, and would they destroy my washing machine if i do?
oie_7152949B29F8UQU.jpg
oie_7152949B29F8UQU.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3090 times
And here is an (unclear) picture of the portable closet i managed to fill before even having a doll in my possession.
oie_7153148NqOyfTkV.jpg
oie_7153148NqOyfTkV.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3090 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, first let me wish you luck with your first gal, it will be a learning curve and you will make mistakes, we all have done and sometimes still do! The beauty of this forum is that you can learn from the mistakes of others. As for the watch, I've got a bunch of those from China myself and they have been fine with my gals I doubt they have silicone straps as they are as cheap as chips! Those black tights could be an issue, I was lucky enough to find a brand in a local store near me that are black and don't stain, so be cautious and try standing her on them first. I'm not sure it's worth washing them as they won't be the same after as they are very flimsy. A rule of thumb with clothes is, if it's cheap and dark then it will almost certainly stain, sometimes within a few minutes so if you want black stuff then hunt out good quality, eBay is great for this. Yes the powder is fine, many use Johnson's baby powder but there's a good chance you won't actually need it! My WM166C arrived in December and she's has never been powdered as she's not tacky at all, this is very good as powdering can act to dry the tpe although it does make it nice and smooth but if she isn't tacky then I would put your powder to one side. Also I'm aware that some like to use baby oil early on but again, in my opinion, it's best to leave off with that too until she needs it, here in the UK it's been winter so I've not used any oil on my 166C yet so it's going to be 4 or more months before I even think of doing it. When putting on dark clothing consider having something underneath to protect, so with dark leggings etc have some high denier tights on. Avoid any cheap dark coloured lingerie as it will undoubtedly stain, you can get branded lingerie at discount prices on Amazon if you keep an eye on the odd sizes that our gals tend to be, although the 166C is a more realistic shape so I've found UK size 4 and 6 stuff fits really well. If she has the standing foot option then make sure that the foot bolts are standing proud of the feet by about 1/4" and also if you have her standing for prolonged periods then socks and flat shoes are best, you can get plastic bolt caps to fit over the bolt heads to stop the bolts poking holes through socks and stockings. Ok there's a shed load more info to soak up but anything your not sure about then do a search on here as you can bet there's a thread on it! Have fun.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Thank you very much for your tips Arthur, I wasn't planning on oiling just yet. I also didn't buy any yet as i read that i won't need to think about that for at least the first 2 months, as you also are confirming. So i won't just yet. I'm suppose to get a seperate piece of TPE and i think i will use that to test these tights and stockings.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Which skin tone did you get? From what I have seen the lighter skin tones are far more susceptible to staining than the darker (at least medium) skin tones. You can get away with black but be VERY careful. I wash the items by hand multiple times until the color doesn't bleed into the water. Then just let them air dry overnight. Always test a piece on some spare TPE (an insert works great for this) and let it sit for several hours to see if it stains. I have used this method many times as Yumie has a lot of dark clothing, even a black sweater dress and black leggings. No issues with staining!

This reminds me....... I need to do a photo session of her in those black leggings!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

The skin tone is tan.

It's nearly 8am here at the time of writing this on it's scheduled delivery date. I'm awake since 5am and i'm so freakishly nervous it's ridiculous. Garage door clicker in my pocket so i can open it as soon as i hear the doorbell so the delivery guy knows someone is home.

My vendor told me i would get a tracking number to track it, but never gotten it annoyingly.

I hope i'm able to finally get it today because i'm close to a nervous breakdown.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Now you do know she does not eat Cheerios right... 8O

Everything I can see looks fine... just be aware of the dark colors... always wash once or twice before placing on your doll and it only should be for a limited time (do not leave it on her for days) this is even if you have washed it. If you want your lady dressed all the time put her in something white and non-restricting since restricting clothing will leave compression marks.
Attachments
oie_7151931Mu9w6nfZ.jpg
oie_7151931Mu9w6nfZ.jpg (40.62 KiB) Viewed 2954 times
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Hehe, that picture is taken in my kitchen and those are actually breakfast cereals, but i won't try and feed it to her, i promise :)

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

haha what in the world are those? They look like Scooby snacks.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Sure, lets call those Scooby snacks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omWp_BX1too

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Pieter wrote:Sure, lets call those Scooby snacks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omWp_BX1too
LOl, I swear, whatever your looking for YouTube has it.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Update - It just arrived, i opened the box and got the shock of my life.

Dollpark never send me factory pictures even when i asked for those several times and because of that i now have to deal with this TPE and steal monstrosity.

It has pubic hair! I never ordered that nor did i want that. It looks to be embedded in the TPE so there is no way of getting rid of that cleanly. Dollpark called me last friday telling me it didn't have shrugging shoulders. I was disappointed but could live with that i suppose. But this lady garden is a no go. I didn't even unwrap the head and i'm not planning to. I'm so f'ing angry right now, its not even funny.

I've emailed Dollpark about this and expressed my dislike towards this order and their ways of working. When it arrives at them, they put it in a plastic sealed bag. I have not opened it and i'm planning on sending it back as is and expect my money back.

This has been the stupidest thing i ever got excited about and wish i never started this endeavor in the first place.

I hope you guys have more luck then i had. And i advice against Dollpark for any european based customers.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Oh crap Pieter.

They are worth it (IMO), but if you didnt get what you ordered/expected, then disappointment is inevitable.

I dont know the vendor, but this is terrible. I bought both mine from The Doll House, and Phil sent me the pictures and didnt arrange shipping until I had approved them.

I hope this gets resolved for you.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I'm actually done with it all. this thing is going back where it came from, and i guess i'll sell a bunch of clothing online at a loss.

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

So sorry to read your horror story I hope you get a refund or the doll you ordered have they mixed up their orders
or whatever
I can not see where they are TDF approved or am i missing something are they ?

Best of luck and don't give up
Latika WM 166C head 265

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

No, they are not. And i now know why. :evil:

INFORMATIONS