www.wmdolls.com

108L Fans

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
chain
Apprentice
Apprentice

108L Fans

Post by chain »

Looking for user reviews of the WM 108L doll. I am especially interested in unboxing pics and size comparisons between other dolls or everyday household furniture etc.

bizarro

Re: 108L Fans

Post by bizarro »

Compared to 6ye, doll is very soft but with an oily feel to the surface. Appearance is pleasing but poor joint stability compared to 6ye dolls...left leg became totally loose/partially detached during 1st "use". Caveat emptor.

jamiebrown616
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jamiebrown616 »

Ive been very interested in this doll too. Theres quite a few pro photo sets available but havent seen many if any user reviews. Came across a few factory photos and a couple shots of one in a leopord pri t , tho cant remember from where. Wish normal shots of dolls nude in good lighting with normal objects or people for scale was the norm. People whove had multiple dolls already have a good idea what to expect, but for newbs it can be challenging to get a sense of the doll from the pro shots. Anyway, good luck.

bigboobs415
Inactive
Inactive

Post by bigboobs415 »

Yes, I am too! Looking for a deep review!

comvander451
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by comvander451 »

I am also interested in this doll. Her dimensions give her an almost fantastic look; such as a female dwarf in adventure stories. She might just satisfy that desire; if we could only see an owner's shots.

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

I am also very interested in this doll but I would like to see some factory pictures and not studio photos arranged to make me a good idea

chain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chain »

Has anyone purchased the 108L???
I want to See photos of the doll with real life size furniture. Would really appreciate a full review

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I could have sworn there was one on here, but I can't seem to find it now...

Mikle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mikle »

I like the shape (and weight) of this doll as well. Dollstudio has 4-5 studio pic sets of her and a couple of factory pics IIRC

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Unfortunately I sold mine, so I can't provide pics.
One thing you should know before purchasing though, is that if you choose removable vag, it won't come with an anus because of its small size.

Pros:
- Size, can hide under the bed. It appears larger though on pics. It is probably just a bit taller than your arm.
- Weight, still a little heavy but gives it good stability so it can stand serious pounding with ease
- Breast, well modeled, even breast sex is possible inspite of the small size
- waist, well modeled too, allowes easy rotation and positioning, it is wide enough so you have something in your hands
- Positioning, doggy and riding are very good in anal and vag, missionary is only good anal because the vag lacks a bit of resistance on the front side. You will sometimes see your manhood poke through the stomach depending on the dolls back arching.

Cons:
- arms and legs are unattractively short
- head, you really need to choose the right wig and lip stick to let her face stand out
- butt, a bit flat, not in a bad way, but it just lacks curvyness when the doll is standing, looks good though in riding, doggy and missionary
- missionary positioning, see above
- difficult to find fitting clothing

INFORMATIONS