www.wmdolls.com

8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

Re: 8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

Post by Dolllover2019 »

For someone that never owned a doll there is anxiety during the wait and even more anxiety when she finally shows up on your doorstep in her box. You ask yourself "Ok..how am I going to do this? I really want to get everything right.." If your freaking out, re-read all the literature again. I re-read something that I missed, not to use perfume as it will harm the TPE, and I just bought perfume thinking it was OK, I almost messed up. There is always something new you will pick up from the literature. Use the weekend to really prepare yourself and pick the day where you will have no distractions. I believe when we have both accomplished everything....and she is there in all her beauty and glory, we will think, it wasn't all that difficult actually.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I'm already a clean freak as it is. I used to be with a lazy woman for the past 14 years so someone had to. And yes i did already pre wash everything that arrived so far.

Update - Yesterday Daniel from Dollpark (my vendor) called me on the phone about the doll. I saw on their website (https://www.dollpark.com/videos/) how they quality check a doll before sending it off to the "customer". While they did that, he called me and told me there was a "small issue" with the doll. At that time i was at my work. (I am a store manager and we are currently in the process of being merged with another company. Stressful times.) So you can imagine my heart skipped a beat or two when he said that. He told me that when they were checking the doll, they could not move the shoulders. The doll is suppose to have the shrugging shoulder and standing options. He told me he tried to contact the factory but could not reach them by phone. He thinks the shoulders are just really tight, and i'm honestly hoping that is the case too.

If however this would not be the case then he offered me 2 choices. One of them i really didn't like. He told me if this doll would turn out to have fixed shoulders, he would order a new one and assured me that the waiting time would not be this long this time around. That just ruined my mood for the day to be honest. The second option is he's offered to pay me back the cost for the shrugging shoulders option and send me the current doll. I went for that option as i really don't want to wait any longer. The doll is scheduled to arrive in 2 days (Monday April 8th 2019) And at this point in time i really want it.

I've doubted my vendor during all of this. And i know it isn't fully justified. This 166C is just too popular and i understand mistakes are made during this massive wave of orders the factory has to deal with. Looking at other factory pictures users have posted here, you can clearly see the massive amount of other 166C's in the background of those pictures.

Maybe it's the language barrier, although when talking to Daniel on the phone yesterday, he spoke really well in English. I didn't get factory pictures as i asked, in fact, i still didn't see a single picture of it as of yet even though they have now seen it and inspected it and repackaged it and send it off my way. I'm kind of disappointed in that. I don't know how much the shoulders will bug me. Ok, i will get a partial refund for it, but it's not like a car were you can add options to it later on. It is what it is, no changing anything later on.

Oh well, i can't wait for monday to roll around and finally relax a bit more knowing it's going to be here.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Pieter wrote: He told me that when they were checking the doll, they could not move the shoulders. The doll is suppose to have the shrugging shoulder and standing options. The second option is he's offered to pay me back the cost for the shrugging shoulders option and send me the current doll. I went for that option as i really don't want to wait any longer.
Pieter, I hope you "shrug this off" and get back to excitement about your doll! I got that option, but can't say that it seems all that useful. So she does for sure have standng feet? That is much more important.
Dolllover2019 wrote: I just bought perfume thinking it was OK, I almost messed up.
DL, be sure to enjoy your perfume! Just spritz it on her hair and clothes. I've used plenty with no issues. I have found that to be one of the most enticing and pleasurable details to set up play-time : )

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

High Country wrote:So she does for sure have standng feet? That is much more important.
I really hope it does, it was ordered that way. He didn't mention that but i really hope it does, You're scaring me now. If it doesn't then i'm sending this thing right back or leave it for any of you guys willing to come pick it up.

bigboobs415
Inactive
Inactive

Post by bigboobs415 »

oh, 7*8=56, 56 days, that's two months!!! one summer vacation!!!

INFORMATIONS