www.wmdolls.com

8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

Post by adelea »

My first doll was a 168E, and that went from placing the order to delivery in less than 2 weeks.

I would think if you are ordering something that isn't currently massively popular, then they would deal it with quite quickly.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

adelea wrote:My first doll was a 168E, and that went from placing the order to delivery in less than 2 weeks.

I would think if you are ordering something that isn't currently massively popular, then they would deal it with quite quickly.
Do you remember when you ordered your doll and got it in less than 2 weeks?

It looks like I'm also waiting with everyone else, even though I didn't order the 166C.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Hey Fenrir,
I think it makes a difference. Just by the numbers. This is just example numbers I'm sure they are higher. However let's say they make 10 dolls a day.
They have orders for 100 166c, 10 155DD, 50 165H and so on.
They only have two molds for each. So they make 2 of each doll that day.
It is going to take a long time to get through 100 166C however not nearly as long for the 155DD.
So there is a line, your just in a shorter one.
Of course this is just speculation, the numbers could be way off. However I think the formula fits.
So to all those in the waiting room and standing inline outside, I say i feel what your going through.
The wait makes the delivery that much more special. I recommend taking time off work when she gets to you. I took of 3 days to deal with the emotions and pent up desire.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

I think I have been diagnosed with "Aggravated Polymer Logistic Anxiety".

My first order was placed on Dec. 13th and the package arrived the end of January (so about 6 weeks)...
But they sent the wrong doll... Lots of back and forth with the vendor and I am told the correct doll was ordered on Feb. 18th... so now, I am back at the 6-week mark again and still waiting for factory photos before they ship.

I don't know what line I'm in here in the waiting room... I just hope I am in line!

(I did not order a 166C and that is not what they sent either.)
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Fenrir wrote:
adelea wrote:My first doll was a 168E, and that went from placing the order to delivery in less than 2 weeks.

It looks like I'm also waiting with everyone else, even though I didn't order the 166C.
Order placed in the evening of Wed. December 26th 2018. I got the factory photos and DHL tracking number on Tue. Jan 8th 2019, and she was delivered to my house on Wed. Jan 9th 2019.

My 166C shipped on Mon 25th, and isn't likely to be here until Mon 1st! DHL are much better than FedEx I think!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hi, my story :roll:

Ordered 2 dolls from RLSD on 11th February.

1 x 5ft7 / 174cm Custom B-cup

1 x 5ft4 / 166cm Custom C-cup

My 174cm Custom B-cup arrived yesterday Friday 29 March (6 weeks 4 days from date of order) {took 16 days to deliver} :evil:

Also i got factory pictures of my 166cm Custom C-cup on Thursday 28th March so hopfully on Monday i will get the tracking details for her, though with the shipping method they use to the UK she will take another 2 weeks to arrive . :roll:

So i guess in total almost a 9 week wait for my 166c before she gets home.

Samurai.. :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Samurai,

Nice choices in dolls, they definitely in the realistic body category. Didn't check out all the posts in this thread, so it may have already been mentioned. CNY put quite the backlog on doll orders. With the WM 166c being so popular it will back up all orders as it is made at the Jinsan factory. This is where OR, WM and the RSLD exclusive realistic dolls are made. Same thing happened last year with the WM 163 Jasmine doll being so popular. This year more so as doll ownership is becoming more popular.

Just look at how many new TDF member have joined on over the past year. The more the merrier.

:glou: Looking forward to outdoor shoots of your two new gals. So are your dolls starting to take over the house? As you are probably around 15 dolls by now.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

adelea wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

Order placed in the evening of Wed. December 26th 2018. I got the factory photos and DHL tracking number on Tue. Jan 8th 2019, and she was delivered to my house on Wed. Jan 9th 2019.

My 166C shipped on Mon 25th, and isn't likely to be here until Mon 1st! DHL are much better than FedEx I think!
Panther68 wrote:Hey Samurai,

Nice choices in dolls, they definitely in the realistic body category. Didn't check out all the posts in this thread, so it may have already been mentioned. CNY put quite the backlog on doll orders. With the WM 166c being so popular it will back up all orders as it is made at the Jinsan factory. This is where OR, WM and the RSLD exclusive realistic dolls are made. Same thing happened last year with the WM 163 Jasmine doll being so popular. This year more so as doll ownership is becoming more popular.

Just look at how many new TDF member have joined on over the past year. The more the merrier.

:glou: Looking forward to outdoor shoots of your two new gals. So are your dolls starting to take over the house? As you are probably around 15 dolls by now.
It sounds like the best time to order is near the end of the year when they've pretty much caught up with all their workload and can work on new orders faster.

Seems the beginning of the year right around/after CNY is NOT a good time to order these things due to the backlog.

Why have I not learned my lesson? :lol:

Anyway, I started checking out other non-WM/Jinsan doll manufacturers and damn, I missing out on other great dolls. Might have to go elsewhere at this time for a doll as was suggested by some vendors here. It's worth it. :o

spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spongle »

I ordered a month ago and am expecting another month or more. Honestly just chill, she will get to you when she gets too you no use getting all worked up. It's not your vendors fault that these things are on back order so try your best not too harass them. It should have been explained that there will be a wait considering that we are going for the hottest doll on the market, that wait will be worth it.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

On Monday i emailed my vendor about the doll they had in stock. Usually they reply quite quick. But today is Wednesday and i got a reply back.
Hi Pieter,

your doll is ready and on the way to us. Should arrive tomorrow or the day after. I will inform you!

Thanks.
I'm freaking out a little bit. Today some new clothing has also arrived. I ordered a lot online and on an almost daily basis clothing and items is coming in. I've set up a deposit box for the postman and opening it every day is like xmas every single day.

I still have mixed feelings with my experience with this vendor to be perfectly honest. I've asked for factory pictures, but never got them. Now the doll seems to be on its way. I'm very happy about that fact. I'm kind of hoping it would arrive by next Monday. I can't wait.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Pieter wrote:On Monday i emailed my vendor about the doll they had in stock. Usually they reply quite quick. But today is Wednesday and i got a reply back.
Hi Pieter,

your doll is ready and on the way to us. Should arrive tomorrow or the day after. I will inform you!

Thanks.
I'm freaking out a little bit. Today some new clothing has also arrived. I ordered a lot online and on an almost daily basis clothing and items is coming in. I've set up a deposit box for the postman and opening it every day is like xmas every single day.

I still have mixed feelings with my experience with this vendor to be perfectly honest. I've asked for factory pictures, but never got them. Now the doll seems to be on its way. I'm very happy about that fact. I'm kind of hoping it would arrive by next Monday. I can't wait.
I do think you should get factory photo first, because certain types of small modifications are allowed after seeing the factory photo. For next time, order from a U.S. based vendor does not make it harder, unless you are either buying from vendor's own inventory, or getting free shipping. (We do get free shipping from U.S. based vendor). I guess you will get the doll anyways.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I got an email today from my vendor telling me the doll has arrived at them. Right now my local time is 23:25 at night and i emailed back about the delivery and to my surprise i got an email back right away. So i'm getting a 166C delivered to my door this upcoming monday. Freaking out a little!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am glad to hear that she is almost to you, Pieter! I, am quite different from everyone else, as I ordered a WM 160cm Male doll at the beginning of March and received him only about 2 weeks later. I heard that the WM 166C is very popular and that many people have had extended wait times due to the demand.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Sounds like you bought a lot clothing for her, if you haven't already you can use the time to do a quick pre-wash on each clothing. I washed everything my doll will come in contact with, including towels and bed sheets. I even got off my lazy ass and hand cleaned my bathroom from top to bottom to prepare her for her 1st wash in the shower, and I mopped and dusted my bedroom. I could have easily called a cleaning crew to come to my home and just paid them, but I wanted to do it myself. Its amazing the mental effects of owning a doll and really wanting to treasure something, and to care for it, be responsible for it.
Pieter wrote:I got an email today from my vendor telling me the doll has arrived at them. Right now my local time is 23:25 at night and i emailed back about the delivery and to my surprise i got an email back right away. So i'm getting a 166C delivered to my door this upcoming monday. Freaking out a little!

High Country

Post by High Country »

Dolllover2019 wrote: I washed everything my doll will come in contact with, including towels and bed sheets. I even got off my lazy ass and hand cleaned my bathroom from top to bottom to prepare her for her 1st wash in the shower, and I mopped and dusted my bedroom. Its amazing the mental effects of owning a doll and really wanting to treasure something, and to care for it, be responsible for it.
Shared experience for me too. The doll has turned me into a clean-freak from needing to keep the dust and pet hair battled into submission.

INFORMATIONS