www.wmdolls.com

Yay, factory photos of my 166C/273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Yay, factory photos of my 166C/273

Post by adelea »

Hi TG, Yeah - in fact, I had it collected later that same day and it was returned to TDH. The driver that collected it was, the same guy that delivered it, and he didnt look impressed at having to shift that box for a 2nd time!

Phil did suggest I could keep the doll and use it whilst waiting on a replacement that was correct, but I didnt really want to have to keep that box hanging around - protecting cardboard boxes from my cat can be a full time occupation!

I didnt take her out of the box, or even out of the plastic she was wrapped in - I opened the box, moved the tray of components to get a picture, checked the head (I was wondering if maybe I had received the wrong order, and if it had been the wrong head, then that would have confirmed that). Then sealed it all back up again.

I dont know what the logistics are behind the scenes, the factory screwed up and admitted as much. Phil said that he would try and push for some compensation as well, since it was the best part of 3 months between ordering and delivery. I think they will do the replacement and add in the extra head. Whether Phil returns or pays for the wrong doll I dont know. But, its basically as-new right now, so can be resold I would think.

Phil has been great throughout all this, and I am happy I went with TDH (again) for my 2nd doll.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

That's good to hear, that they are taking care of this problem, as best as could be hoped for. I'd want to get the box and wrong doll out ASAP, and they did that. Which I think is great.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

So you are going to have a total of 4 heads, when this is all over. Any ideas which one to pick for number 4? That might take some time, eh?

I went to your Adera picture thread. I'm enjoying it. It's very stimulating, to say the least. I made it through 3 pages and I started getting antsy for my doll again, so i'll have to finish the thread later. She is a fine looking doll. Very nice. I'll keep reading it, but it is 1:30 am here, time to turn in.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I will actually have 6 :P

Mandos had a head sale a while back, and I picked up a couple of natural colour ones then.

The 188 I bought was to practice makeup on, but it was new and in perfect condition, so I didnt want to strip all that off. So when Mandos had his sale, I got two cheaply, which are what will get used for practice.

And no, I knew exactly which head I wanted! I had been toying with changing the 273 for it, but having seen the 273 in person now, I'm glad I am keeping it.

Glad you like the pictures of Adara, my pictures dont do her justice at all, but she ticks all my boxes for sure :)

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

Hi Adelea
I am based in the U.K. as you are and would also buy my first doll from TDH so I am interested in the mechanics of the shipment, customs clearance, etc particularly in light of the issues that Phil had with U.K. customs in the recent past. Does the box come from China directly to you and addressed as such or does it go to TDH first and then from TDH to you? It's of some importance as you know because you pointed out that if the wrong doll had been sent to you and the authorities had decided that the doll was younger looking than they thought right, the importer of the doll is on the line. Cheers.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@BigBoy - the doll is shipped direct to you. Any customs charges etc are handled by TDH, so you just take delivery and are done. No idea why the 166C took so long, it certainly doesnt look too young!

In other news, I should be getting factory pictures of the replacement 166C tomorrow!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Well, it wasn't tomorrow, but it was the day after!

She looks a lot paler than her sisters! I really quite like that purple wig! I dont think she will come with it, but I like it!
TDH341 (2).jpg
TDH341 (2).jpg (43.78 KiB) Viewed 587 times
She has a cute backside for sure!
TDH341 (7).jpg
TDH341 (7).jpg (38.97 KiB) Viewed 587 times
And those breasts, they look great in profile!
TDH341 (8).jpg
TDH341 (8).jpg (31.73 KiB) Viewed 587 times
I just hope she doesnt get caught up in UK customs for 2 weeks this time!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Very nice! :thumbs_up:
However I was a bit distracted by the boob in the bottom left hand corner of the last picture! :mrgreen: :lol:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

you can tell them to send you the purple wig. My doll came with 2.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

It's already shipped:
image001.png
image001.png (537.24 KiB) Viewed 567 times
Maybe it is in there, could be that one in the bottom left?

And djcdoll - LOL. You like your big breasts dont you!

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Nice you got two heads? I only received one.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Dolllover2019 wrote:Nice you got two heads? I only received one.
You probably got the doll you ordered! They sent me the wrong colour, and my vendor managed to get a 2nd head as compensation from them when they remade it.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Wow, your house must be getting full.
She looks very nice, I agree maybe a bit pale.
Did she look better in person?
I'm sure you will be happy with your new friend.

P.s. I have to admit I was distracted by the boobs as well. :thumbs_up:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

adelea wrote:Well, it wasn't tomorrow, but it was the day after!

She looks a lot paler than her sisters! I really quite like that purple wig! I dont think she will come with it, but I like it!
TDH341 (2).jpg
She has a cute backside for sure!
TDH341 (7).jpg
And those breasts, they look great in profile!
TDH341 (8).jpg
I just hope she doesnt get caught up in UK customs for 2 weeks this time!
Just in case you don't get that purple wig. https://www.epiccosplay.com/shop-by-wig ... rple-wigs/

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

StormiLover wrote:Wow, your house must be getting full.
She looks very nice, I agree maybe a bit pale.
Did she look better in person?
I'm sure you will be happy with your new friend.

P.s. I have to admit I was distracted by the boobs as well. :thumbs_up:
It will be two dolls, and 4 spare heads - and both dolls will be in my bed, so won't take up a lot of space :)
Unwritten wrote:Just in case you don't get that purple wig. https://www.epiccosplay.com/shop-by-wig ... rple-wigs/
Wow, there are a lot of options there! Thanks for the link Unwritten - will take a deeper look, and see what their shipping is like to the UK.

INFORMATIONS