www.wmdolls.com

Shipping Damage - Not Good

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Shipping Damage - Not Good

Post by Dollover2000 »

Boobman wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:We need to make a big collage of all the damaged dolls shipped from WM and send them the picture.
If it’s from the TDF… They might take notice and do something about it.
We can “make or break” you here.
If it were me what would make me as a manufacturer take more notice is what costs me more money. I would rather as a manufacturer pay less money making a replacement body than having to eat freight for the return of damaged body & shipping to the customer a new body.The doll makers should be fully insuring the dolls they ship to cover the full replacement cost of the doll for shipping damage. We as customers imo should not be their defacto insurance. TDF also imo should also make it a default position of the TDF accreditation any damaged doll not satisfactory to the buyer must be replaced or a full refund given. If this were in place the doll manufacturers would not send out any doll to us with known defects & damage or the wrong doll not as ordered. Inspections by the manufacturers seem to be a lesser priority the way it is now, this would be improved with my change as well as they know we can reject the doll for such things & be made whole not by having to settle for what we received.
What I meant was, it would be cheaper for them to invest a little more in better packing as opposed to having to make another body for the customer. Extra foam, bubble wrap and a thin piece of plywood would be a lot cheaper in the long run I would think.
Not to mention the horror stories told here shy people away. Losing money right there too.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Hey Dollover2000, your pictures on the previous page gave me déjà vu. Glad to hear your problem was also resolved with a replacement. You and Boobman bring up interesting points I think WM should consider. I’m happy to say I’ve since received the replacement and shipping was not an issue this time around. That said, better packing and shipment on the initial order would have indeed been best.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Conclusion: The replacement body has been delivered and arrived in good condition. The neck now works properly and the head no longer drops when attached. Packing was decent, no major shifting this time. The arch joint in the back is also much tighter than the first body, which helped prevent the back from getting extremely bent during shipment again.

WM and my vendor did a great job correcting the problem. Doll arrived in bad shape with a broken neck, I reported, and a replacement was sent in less than a week. Stressful, but the outcome has been equally impressive and satisfactory. Thanks again to all those who chimed in, that was also helpful.

Cheers.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Now that's great customer service! I'm glad everything worked out so smoothly for you.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Mimik wrote:Hey Dollover2000, your pictures on the previous page gave me déjà vu. Glad to hear your problem was also resolved with a replacement. You and Boobman bring up interesting points I think WM should consider. I’m happy to say I’ve since received the replacement and shipping was not an issue this time around. That said, better packing and shipment on the initial order would have indeed been best.
That’s awesome! I’m glad it worked out for you in the end.
I just ordered a new 170 from them. Keeping my fingers crossed!
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

Glad everything got taken care of.
That's a cute face!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Mimik wrote:Conclusion: The replacement body has been delivered and arrived in good condition. The neck now works properly and the head no longer drops when attached. Packing was decent, no major shifting this time. The arch joint in the back is also much tighter than the first body, which helped prevent the back from getting extremely bent during shipment again.

WM and my vendor did a great job correcting the problem. Doll arrived in bad shape with a broken neck, I reported, and a replacement was sent in less than a week. Stressful, but the outcome has been equally impressive and satisfactory. Thanks again to all those who chimed in, that was also helpful.

Cheers.
Thank You to the vendor & WM. WM needs to put pressure on themselves to improve doll shipping box & protections within since the shipping services often mishandle the package & ignore warning stickers, this end up etc.

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

This is my nightmare...I have two dolls on the way...

Gallows1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gallows1 »

Maybe tell us the vendor? If they're TDF approved it would help them out for people to know how well this was handled. Just my 2 cents. Glad it went so well for ya.

Augustburnsred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Augustburnsred »

Mimik wrote:Conclusion: The replacement body has been delivered and arrived in good condition. The neck now works properly and the head no longer drops when attached. Packing was decent, no major shifting this time. The arch joint in the back is also much tighter than the first body, which helped prevent the back from getting extremely bent during shipment again.

Cheers.
Happy for you Mimik, she's a beauty! What face number is that?

INFORMATIONS