www.wmdolls.com

WM155DD appreciation thread

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM155DD appreciation thread

Post by Arthur1960 »

Wow, The Romantic, what excellent pics and that car wash set is simply inspired! I can see me doing something like that with Sarah!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Thanks Arthur. I got the exact pose I wanted (in 6" platform heels no less), but I originally thought the money shot would be from behind. But those big soapy tits (which needed constant "re-soaping") kept drawing my attention!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The soapy car wash photos reminded me of the scene in the classic movie "Cool Hand Luke", where the hot girl is washing her car and the prisoner work gang are all watching.
Here's the YouTube clip (not sure if I've done the link right!) :

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

LOL, that's great!

I was definitely in the pervy old George Kennedy role yesterday taking my shots. Like I said she kept needing (kneading?) those big boobies re-soaped while my eyes are shifting back and forth making sure none of my neighbors are watching. If I'm being honest I could have spent ALL DAMN DAY washing that car with her...

Too funny.
Attachments
Kennedy.jpg
Kennedy.jpg (20.65 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Awesome pictures The Romantic.
I agree the DD's are the star attraction.
I would like to volunteer to be a judge at the next bikini contest. :lol:
Thanks for sharing.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Here's a few more from the shoot on Saturday with Morgan. The car wash was just the ONE pose, but it's just so fun from every angle...
Attachments
Morgan5702.jpg
Morgan5702.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1076 times
Morgan5701c.jpg
Morgan5701c.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1076 times
CarWash07cec.jpg
CarWash07cec.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1076 times
CarWash08cec.jpg
CarWash08cec.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1076 times
CarWash09cec.jpg
CarWash09cec.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1076 times
CarWash05cec.jpg
CarWash05cec.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1076 times
CarWash05cec2.jpg
CarWash05cec2.jpg (489.37 KiB) Viewed 1076 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Absolutely awesome The Romantic! :thumbs_up:
You've totally nailed the "Sexy Soapy Car Wash" photoset idea. You've got the right car, right location and definitely the right hot girl. :D
I doubt anybody could better your photos! Unless somebody wants to try! Ha ha. :lol:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words!

I'm in my very busy time with work, so I'm glad I could get some good shots when I finally had a chance.

I'm with you, let's get some more soapy car wash action. Can never have too much!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey, thanks for sharing the rest of these pics as they are just awesome! I agree with djcdoll, you have absolutely nailed it but nevertheless I really want to try something similar with Sarah now! I just need to persuade her!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hey, thanks for sharing the rest of these pics as they are just awesome! I agree with djcdoll, you have absolutely nailed it but nevertheless I really want to try something similar with Sarah now! I just need to persuade her!
Sounds like Arthur1960 and Sarah are now up for the "Soapy Car Wash" challenge. Ha ha. :thumbs_up: :D
Any other contenders?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Hey, thanks for sharing the rest of these pics as they are just awesome! I agree with djcdoll, you have absolutely nailed it but nevertheless I really want to try something similar with Sarah now! I just need to persuade her!
Sounds like Arthur1960 and Sarah are now up for the "Soapy Car Wash" challenge. Ha ha. :thumbs_up: :D
Any other contenders?
I was thinking the exact same thing! Perhaps we could have some cheezy photo challenge of our own each month that feature our 155DD's. No winners, but just something to keep us entertained.

Perhaps this month should just be "Soapy". Show us your girl in some sort of soapy action. LOL

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
Any other contenders?
I was thinking the exact same thing! Perhaps we could have some cheezy photo challenge of our own each month that feature our 155DD's. No winners, but just something to keep us entertained.

Perhaps this month should just be "Soapy". Show us your girl in some sort of soapy action. LOL
Great idea The Romantic. I'll have to see what I can persuade Tiffany to do for the June "Soapy". :thumbs_up:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Well, I finally was able to talk Stormi into wearing a nice summer dress I had bought for her a while ago. Unfortunately I think the DD's are to much for this style off dress. I looks funny to me. I was still able to use some of the pictures in our new episode. With the right angle it does not look as bad.
What do you guys think?
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

StormiLover wrote:Unfortunately I think the DD's are to much for this style off dress.
What do you guys think?
Looks great!

INFORMATIONS