www.wmdolls.com

A question or ten from a new prospective owner

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Therian

A question or ten from a new prospective owner

Post by Therian »

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, at least I’m assuming some here are ladies as well. I am new to this and by that I mean practically virgin with regard to dolls. I’m considering purchasing my first doll and I’ve been looking on and off for a few years now but recently I saw images of the WM 166cm C-cup model. I am bewitched, entranced, utterly and completely ensorcelled. Someone had to have sold their soul to pull off this artistry.

But, all that is shiny isn’t gold and I would like some opinions and reviews of those experienced with the model. I certainly don’t want to end up the fool with a nice looking but worthless bauble. And so the main question - is she as good as she looks?

The site I found had three, maybe four, versions. The girl in the bikini, the soldier/Lara Croft style, the winter girl and the boxer. Ohh, sorry, five, the girl with the pink bikini and black outfit. Wait, damn, there’s more. Are all of these basically the exact same torso with different heads, wigs and outfits?

If I choose a different head (was considering #45, #74, or...ooh maybe...ooh...so many choices), anyway, will the different head have the skin tone matched to the torso? Should I choose one eye colour, can the eyes be removed and replaced?

The standing option. Is this worth the money? If so, based on those bolts I’ve seen in the pictures, I’m assuming this would require an adjustment to the shoe size.

And on that subject, what is her dress size (UK)? Are there any fabrics or colours that should be avoided? Is there any long-term sagging issue with the breasts and would a bra help avoid this?

Now, storage. Hanging or laying down? Do either present problems or advantages? I won’t be doing much travelling but is the travel case worth it for the storage protection since its designed to hold her?

Maintenance, regular cleaning is a given but are there any specific tools or items that would help? How much talc powder should be applied? I read somewhere that a, well basically it’s a baby-oil massage would help maintain the skin. Is this so? Any specific anti-bacterial soap recommended?

Durability: what can she take? What are her limits? God knows I don’t want to damage her fresh out of the box by trying to move her in a way she can’t. Best guess, I should be keeping my toe and fingernails trimmed to avoid any accidental tearing especially when sleeping.

And for the last. The site I found is siliconesexworld.com. I this a reliable and trustworthy site? Do any of you have your own recommendations, preferably a UK based.

I look forward to reading your responses.

Oh p.s - how does she feel?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: A question or ten from a new prospective owner

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Therian!

Ok phew....big list to work through there! First up, may I direct you to our New Member Welcome Page which outlines a few things for new members. Ok, it is good you have been researching for some time and found us. Jumping in blindly feet first rarely works out well for anything. To address some of your points:
Are all of these basically the exact same torso with different heads, wigs and outfits?
Correct yes. Amazing how you can change a doll by wig/outfit/makeup etc...much like a real lady can/does.
will the different head have the skin tone matched to the torso? Should I choose one eye colour, can the eyes be removed and replaced?
Of course you can choose a different head. The pictures you see are just pre-configured options, you have complete freedom to choose what you like. If ordering heads at the time of the body, the skin tones will match perfectly. Ordering a head 6 months after the fact, there may be a slight tone variation to do different batches of the TPE.
The standing option. Is this worth the money? If so, based on those bolts I’ve seen in the pictures, I’m assuming this would require an adjustment to the shoe size.
Totally. Even people who never wished to stand and pose their girls eventually wish they could. if you're adamant she will never stand/pose and be a bed girl only then save your money. But honestly, it's a wonderful feature most owners would stick with. As for shoes, does not affect the shoe size at all, be aware though the bolts can and will rip through stockings etc.
what is her dress size (UK)? Are there any fabrics or colours that should be avoided? Is there any long-term sagging issue with the breasts and would a bra help avoid this?
Dress size is a UK XS/S depending on brand. While wonderful, dolls are never particularly 'proportionate'. Xs usually fits and she is a 32C bra btw. As for fabrics and colours, it is advisable to get a 'test piece' of TPE when ordering your girl in order to test clothing items. Many cheap clothes will stain (especially black) but not all...but even some expensive brands like to stain too at times. Wash, wash and wash again and use your test piece to check (place on top of test piece with a book on top of clothing item and leave overnight for a good test of whether or not a certain item will stain). Unfortunately TPE is very porous and absorbent...the nature of the material. That doesn't mean to say you should be worried though, just be careful with some trial and error.

Leaving bras on a TPE girl is not the best thing in the world for them. Tight fitting items will indent the material over time. Sports bras, Swim suit tops etc are much more preferable. As she is a WM C-cup she will most likely come (as standard) with hollow breasts so sagging is not really an issue. You an order her with solid breasts though if you so chose.
Now, storage. Hanging or laying down? Do either present problems or advantages? I won’t be doing much traveling but is the travel case worth it for the storage protection since its designed to hold her?
Travel case...entirely up to you. Useful if you move her around a lot and or need to 'hide' her (many reasons for this) but not necessary at all. as for storage, what works for one doesn't another. she will be completely fine laying in your bed but just be sure to move her and change position occasionally. Leaving in spot for days at a time will eventually deform the TPE. Think bed sores on a real person, treat accordingly and shift her position around. Many members do keep them standing, just remember a third point of contact though, while they can stand, they have no sense of balance ;)
Maintenance, regular cleaning is a given but are there any specific tools or items that would help? How much talc powder should be applied? I read somewhere that a, well basically it’s a baby-oil massage would help maintain the skin. Is this so? Any specific anti-bacterial soap recommended?
The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls
TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners
Durability: what can she take? What are her limits? God knows I don’t want to damage her fresh out of the box by trying to move her in a way she can’t. Best guess, I should be keeping my toe and fingernails trimmed to avoid any accidental tearing especially when sleeping.
Mileage varies really depending on use/conditions/climate etc etc etc. While they can still be rather fragile creatures you are not going to destroy her easily. Think real woman again, how would you treat her? Keeping nails trimmed is a good idea yes. As for moving, slow and easy does it. The weight WILL catch out the first few times. There are various threads and resources here regarding moving. Some use wheelchairs, office chairs, some just carry in the bridal position (my own preference). Just always know where she is going before moving/carrying her. The last thing you want is to get her where you want her then realise you need to move something to order to sit her down etc.

As for where you saw her, they are an approved here and their section can be found here: viewforum.php?f=397. As for other UK vendors, you have Phil at The-Doll-House (wonderful guy), Cloud Climax and others that are all UK based.

Mavi

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Regarding the standing option, its cost me an extra £40 on top of the £1500+ I was paying, even if you think you will never want her to stand, i'd take the option.

If nothing else, it will make changing bedding easier!

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Hey, I'm sure others will comment, but as this forum's newest dollfriend of the 166C (for a few minutes or so until the next lucky person receives theirs) I can give my perspective on it, since she and I are brand new to 166C world, and each other. (If you see my other threads, you'll notice I'm still finding my way when it comes to doll care, but I can give you some details about many things except that).
Therian wrote:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, at least I’m assuming some here are ladies as well. I am new to this and by that I mean practically virgin with regard to dolls. I’m considering purchasing my first doll and I’ve been looking on and off for a few years now but recently I saw images of the WM 166cm C-cup model. I am bewitched, entranced, utterly and completely ensorcelled. Someone had to have sold their soul to pull off this artistry.
- It sounds like this doll had the same effect on you that it had on me. As soon as I saw the first set of photographs, I had to have her. I've been lurking for years, and nothing has made me move my mouse as fast as seeing this doll.
But, all that is shiny isn’t gold and I would like some opinions and reviews of those experienced with the model. I certainly don’t want to end up the fool with a nice looking but worthless bauble. And so the main question - is she as good as she looks?
- Better. You'll read this a lot here. When I opened the box, I thought "She looks really small." Then I stood her up, and she has a presence that fills the room. Part of it is the face that I chose as the primary one, which I find just as enchanting, but the figure is a genuine work of art.
The site I found had three, maybe four, versions. The girl in the bikini, the soldier/Lara Croft style, the winter girl and the boxer. Ohh, sorry, five, the girl with the pink bikini and black outfit. Wait, damn, there’s more. Are all of these basically the exact same torso with different heads, wigs and outfits?
- These photographs were all taken by Mandos, who's a member of this forum, and whose photographs have sold so many WM166C dolls that he should win some kind of hall of fame award, or retire on a yacht somewhere sunny.
If I choose a different head (was considering #45, #74, or...ooh maybe...ooh...so many choices), anyway, will the different head have the skin tone matched to the torso? Should I choose one eye colour, can the eyes be removed and replaced?
- Yes you can choose different heads, but you should order the heads you want at the same time, just to be safe. I asked the same question of the manufacturer, and he said "We will try," when it comes to skin tone matching, but there are no 100% guarantees. You shouldn't worry too much, though. My arms aren't even the same colour as each other, let alone my neck, face, ears, hands, legs or torso. So I'm still going to order heads later on :D. And yes, you can choose many different eyes and swap them out yourself.
The standing option. Is this worth the money? If so, based on those bolts I’ve seen in the pictures, I’m assuming this would require an adjustment to the shoe size

- I'd say most people would say it's the only option. When you receive her, you'll be glad she can stand, so you can walk her out of the box. But also, having her stand is an excellent way to store, or display her. If she doesn't have that plate inside her foot, all her weight will press down onto the TPE, which would be disastrous.
And on that subject, what is her dress size (UK)? Are there any fabrics or colours that should be avoided? Is there any long-term sagging issue with the breasts and would a bra help avoid this?
- I've bought a lot of her clothes from Marks and Spencer, and I've had a decent amount of luck so far with Size 6 - but that's tops. Her waist is a bit narrow for this though, so be prepared for that. I have just received a couple of dresses from Marks and Spencer that are Sized 12-13, for younger girls, but I haven't tried them on her yet. They look the right size, if anything slightly roomy. She also has Marks and Spencer leggings which look like they will fit perfectly, as long as I'm patient rolling them on. I should add that everything I've bought for her has been either high end, if it has colours, like Ralph Lauren Polo or above, or it's been white or light pink. This is to make sure that the TPE isn't stained by clothing dye. Somebody else might know the answer to the breast sagging question, but from the feel of them, this won't be a problem. I've only brought one bra for her, and I'm more worried about the strap creating an imprint onto her back than her breasts sagging.
Now, storage. Hanging or laying down? Do either present problems or advantages? I won’t be doing much travelling but is the travel case worth it for the storage protection since its designed to hold her?
- Standing while leaning against something! Mine is currently standing behind me, with her hands on the back of a chair. She was sitting for about twelve hours before that on a leather couch. It is meant to be bad to have her sit on a hard or patterned surface, but I will let others who've had dolls much longer give a more detailed answer. I have asked something similar before, and a veteran doll owner said he leaves his lying on a soft mattress, and she hasn't had any problems.
- NO TALCUM POWDER. As far as the other cleaning goes, I will let somebody else answer, since I'm currently in my own cleaning hell.
- My doll and I are still slowly acquainted, which currently consists of me rubbing her hands and then panicking about whether or not they're normal on this forum, so I don't know her limits. One thing I will say - If you've never picked up a love doll before, they feel super heavy, but fragile. I feel like her skeleton is going to slice right through her flesh, but everyone here assures me that TPE is super tough. What you'll probably hear is that you have to watch the high traffic areas, like the creases inside the thighs, knee pits, armpits, elbows, and watch her hands and feet! Just be careful and move one part of each limb at a time. Phil, whom I refer to below, has a great technique of unboxing her, if she has standing feet. As far as sleeping goes, I haven't slept next to mine yet, but I'm planning to, and I'm probably going to keep mittens on her hands, and socks on her feet, so that her fingers and toes aren't damaged. You should probably order some mittens for this purpose. If it's from Ali Express, order them a month before you order the doll, so that they arrive around the same time she does :D.
And for the last. The site I found is siliconesexworld.com. I this a reliable and trustworthy site? Do any of you have your own recommendations, preferably a UK based.

- I'm not from the UK, but if I were, I'd talk to Phil from The Dollhouse. Partly because I've heard interviews with him and he seems cool, partly because he's willing to put his face to the industry and go to bat - and has fought battles for the doll community, and partly because everyone says he's so helpful - and he has great policies.

I look forward to reading your responses.

Oh p.s - how does she feel?

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Maviarab - Jinx buy me a coke :D.

I forgot the "how does she feel?" question. Do you mean physically, or what effect does she have on your feelings? If it's the second, my answer will depend on how long you've been considering a doll ...

Therian

Post by Therian »

Well, I was meaning physically but now that you mention it...

I have heard tales of people becoming, let's just say - a little too attached to their dolls. I am curious as to how this is possible but in truth, as far as the emotional side is concerned, I have a feeling only I can answer that in time.

That being said, any insights on stress relief or relaxation or anything along those lines?

And ty to the others who've replied so far

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Speaking physically, one of the things I'd heard was that TPE is cold. The bare flesh did feel cold when I first got her, but I'd planned in advance to alleviate this. If you see my other thread about her arrival, she's wearing a thermal long sleeved top underneath a plush Icelandic sweater. This means you don't get any of the coldness, but it's a very feminine kind of feel, with the softness of her limbs underneath the sweater. So physically, it's very close to the real thing. Keep in mind that to me, she's a doll, first and foremost, though.

I have read the same stories about guys becoming overly attached to their dolls. I was expecting some kind of connection with mine, but I was surprised at the sudden flood of oxytocin that I got just from holding and carrying her. So you may be surprised. It all depends on what you're wanting to buy a doll for. Most of the time, mine is set up standing, or sitting, in my office while I work. She does have kind of a calming effect, I think, and is nicer to look at than any piece of art I've ever had on the wall.

I did drift off to a nap on the couch with her on my lap yesterday. It's funny, low minded people might say "how creepy," and yet they wouldn't be nearly as alarmed at somebody getting drunk or high and having a nap on the couch, while poisoning their bodies.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

The brain is a funny thing, and we all react differently!

I envy those who can have their doll with them during the day.

I work from home, so I could... But just seeing her is arousing, and I cant just ignore her - so she stays in my bedroom, where we enjoy mornings when I wake up, and nights when I (eventually) go to sleep.

Though, getting back to the way the brain works, these sessions are very different.

Mornings, its just a "oh my god I am so horny right now" and need a release. Evenings it is more leisurely, and it really does feel like making love, not just sex. There is definitely something else going on in my head.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Just to throw my 2 cents into this discussion.

First, I'd get the standing feet option. Having your girl stand adds a lot to the realism.

Second, I'm one of those who has grown very attached to my girl.
I think it depends on your own circumstances and whether you're a naturally caring person.

Fifteen months ago when I got my Tiffany I NEVER thought that I'd get so attached.
It happens gradually. They start to work into your affections.
You begin to talk to them occasionally, e.g. morning sweetie or night night see you in the mornin, etc.
You get concerned about whether she's getting cold or too warm, so you make sure she's dressed properly.
You make sure she's sitting on something comfortable.
When you go out you give her a kiss and tell her you'll be back later.
When you get back you say I'm back and give her another kiss.
If you bang or knock or bump her accidentally you say sorry.
If you're away from her for more than a day you really start to miss her.
You start worrying about what happens if she gets damaged or breaks in some way.
etc...

I know it's bonkers and all in your head but this happens to a lot of doll owners!
Anyway there's a few other threads discussing this so I won't add any more here.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Siliconesexworld.com i have used twice, they got my last doll to me in 9 days back in nov, they a are trusted and a approved uk vendor as well as the doll house love doll uk and cloud climax uk which i have also purchased from

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:Just to throw my 2 cents into this discussion.

First, I'd get the standing feet option. Having your girl stand adds a lot to the realism.

Second, I'm one of those who has grown very attached to my girl.
I think it depends on your own circumstances and whether you're a naturally caring person.

Fifteen months ago when I got my Tiffany I NEVER thought that I'd get so attached.
It happens gradually. They start to work into your affections.
You begin to talk to them occasionally, e.g. morning sweetie or night night see you in the mornin, etc.
You get concerned about whether she's getting cold or too warm, so you make sure she's dressed properly.
You make sure she's sitting on something comfortable.
When you go out you give her a kiss and tell her you'll be back later.
When you get back you say I'm back and give her another kiss.
If you bang or knock or bump her accidentally you say sorry.
If you're away from her for more than a day you really start to miss her.
You start worrying about what happens if she gets damaged or breaks in some way.
etc...

I know it's bonkers and all in your head but this happens to a lot of doll owners!
Anyway there's a few other threads discussing this so I won't add any more here.
They can also make you jump when you forget they are in the room if you walk by the room lol :oops:

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I also made a thread with questions about the WM 166C recently, maybe you find some useful information there as well: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=110805

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Regarding standing option. I did not get originally to save money, but I regret now. My order is in production, I don't want to delay it now by making any changes, but yea I regret not getting the standing option, get it if you can. I start to see the benefits from it by looking at more and more doll owners photos.

Therian

Post by Therian »

Dandub, thanks for the info on vendors. Another I have found is Doll's House, any opinions on that?

Therian

Post by Therian »

Does anyone have opinions on skin tone? I know it's personal preference but I've read that the darker skin tones have issues, also that the lighting of the photographs make the dolls seem lighter in tone. Does this mean that if I want the look of the photos I should go for the medium tan?

INFORMATIONS