www.wmdolls.com

The 166cm measurement includes the head or just up to neck?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

The 166cm measurement includes the head or just up to neck?

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Does the WM 166cm height measurement includes the head or just up to neck?
Need to confirm this info for a possible doll hanger I might build.
Thanks.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: The 166cm measurement includes the head or just up to ne

Post by Panther68 »

Total height.

Jusnukinpanub
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jusnukinpanub »

Has anyone measured it’s height without the head? I’m also curious for storage reasons.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I just measured it:

Body (from sole to top of neck): 145 cm
Head: 21 cm
Total: 166 cm

Although my measuring was not 100% accurately, the height is the expected one. ;)

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

MarkB89 wrote:I just measured it:

Although my measuring was not 100% accurately, the height is the expected one. ;)
Nice, Thanks MarkB89.
The reason I started the thread was considering calling the handyman and installing a hanging hook suspended from the ceiling above my shower, I could then hang the doll using the neck hook attachment and kinda just have the body suspended there for washing and oiling.
Maybe that still might happen in the future, but I am concerned if my ceiling will be able to hold the 70+ weight. For now a shower chair in the tub seems to work great.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

To measure body from sole to top neck you better lay her down with the back flat.(as if she was hanged)
Yes the total height is almost correct at 166cm with a juvenile 21cm head fitted on. However the height without head is 150-151cm not 145cm because there is no such thing as a juvenile small head adding 21cm to the body height without head. Most heads (standard size 20-22cm from top head to chin) add 13 to 16cm.The adult sized heads (still quite rare 22-24cm from top head to chin) add 17 to18cm.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Dollsampler is right. After I was able to measure on the ground (and not in the shipping box), the height from sole to top of neck is 150 cm. Head (#237) is still 21 cm (under chin to top of head) and total height still 166 cm.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Dolllover2019 wrote:

Nice, Thanks MarkB89.
The reason I started the thread was considering calling the handyman and installing a hanging hook suspended from the ceiling above my shower, I could then hang the doll using the neck hook attachment and kinda just have the body suspended there for washing and oiling.
Maybe that still might happen in the future, but I am concerned if my ceiling will be able to hold the 70+ weight. For now a shower chair in the tub seems to work great.
Long as it goes through the joist it will be fine.

INFORMATIONS