www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by Tsall »

High Country, wow. Just wow. 8O The makeup is outstanding.
Do I see glued eyebrows? They make a big difference.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I just found this thread and read it all the way through. Wow High Country. You do a great job of everything. Stephanie looks great in so many ways. Excellent make up work, and the eye change is a good choice ( I see that coming for me too ). Your clothing selection is with good taste and appears to fit well.

I want to thank you for sharing your personal story about the wife thing. Maybe this will re-ignite her. Wouldn't surprise me if it did. She must hear, or possible see you having the time of your life. At any rate, it's good the wife didn't stop this activity.

Congratulations about everything.

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:HC! Your making her out to be one of the most beautiful I've seen..Love her looks!!

She's a stunner!

Prome
ImageImage

SPEECHLESS. So I will 2nd Prometheus 2112.
HC, honeypot was permanently closed; it seems wide open now? Congratulations on your Beautiful Doll.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey HC, awesome stuff! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Just love this shot - are those the Ana hazel?
Definitely her color!

High Country

Post by High Country »

It is a blast to see people are enjoying viewing Stephanie along with me!
DL19, jimmy, S6y, bobby, Jeff - Feels like you guys are high-fiving with me - Right back at you! :glou:
Tsall wrote:High Country, wow. Just wow. Do I see glued eyebrows? They make a big difference.
Tsall, I was hoping someone would notice that little detail! Yes they are real human-hair "eyebrow wigs" - I'm really liking them.
That Guy wrote: Congratulations about everything.
T-guy, thanks, and I really enjoy your enthusiasm for jumping right in here on TDF!
Bigbear100 wrote:About your bullet points. You are not alone. So here i am.
We have to figure there are a lot of guys in the same boat. Glad you are discovering this path forward along with me.
bobbydoll wrote: HC, honeypot was permanently closed; it seems wide open now? Congratulations on your Beautiful Doll.
I am pleased to report Stephanie and her honey-pot have been very welcoming :D In fact, I think I hear her whispering from the closet right now.
MannequinFan wrote:Hey HC, awesome stuff! Just love this shot - are those the Ana hazel?
Definitely her color!
MF, that pic with her looking right into the camera is one of my very favorites - she is just about breathing-real for me in that moment. And you pegged it - Ana hazel they are. I love how they have a touch of green to stand out, and yet to me also look ultra-natural and believable.

I hope to have some more play-time with Stephanie and the camera this weekend, so please stop back by soon everyone!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

High Country wrote:I hope to have some more play-time with Stephanie and the camera this weekend, so please stop back by soon everyone!
You keep posting such gorgeous pictures HC, and I (amongst others) will keep on appreciating them!

Stephanie is one of the most beautiful examples of the 166C I've seen. You sir, are a master.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

High Country wrote:
That Guy wrote: Congratulations about everything.
T-guy, thanks, and I really enjoy your enthusiasm for jumping right in here on TDF!
Yes, I decided to just jump into this doll world, full tilt. It's been a long time, since my woman died and there is just no prospects for another, needless to say, no one would ever look as good as these dolls too.

T-minus four days, 1 hour till blast off.

I really like the white sheerish bra you show. Where did you locate it? I'd like that for my doll.

Larry427
Doll
Doll

Post by Larry427 »

Stephanie sure is a beauty!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Great photography in here along with a beautiful lady!!! Nice work!!!

High Country

Post by High Country »

adelea wrote:You keep posting such gorgeous pictures HC, and I (amongst others) will keep on appreciating them!
Stephanie is one of the most beautiful examples of the 166C I've seen. You sir, are a master.
Adelea, I will always remember this kind feedback. I know I am a universe short of any of our real TDF Masters, but I'd be thrilled to be nominated for Noob Doll Photographer of the Month, :-D
That Guy wrote:It's been a long time, since my woman died and there is just no prospects for another, needless to say, no one would ever look as good as these dolls too.
I really like the white sheerish bra you show. Where did you locate it?
Guy, sharing of our personal stories is a big part of the bonds formed here, thanks for that insight.
Here is a link to the bra. I bought it in a 28D, but the around-the chest part was at least 2" short of being able to hook together. I'm not sure what size would be ideal, but I'd try either 30C, 30D, or 32C.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079G ... th=1&psc=1
Larry427 wrote:Stephanie sure is a beauty!
terabyte wrote:Great photography in here along with a beautiful lady!!! Nice work!!!
Thanks so much for visiting, and signing Stephanie's guest list!!

High Country

Post by High Country »

The Ritual

I have found I can't enjoy having Stephanie out of the closet for just minutes here or there. If I try to, I get lost in time and whatever I should have been doing instead gets in trouble. I have developed a rhythm that takes at least a half a day; sometimes a whole day, to run its cycle once a week.

I put her and all her stuff in storage to begin my work week. But even on work nights, I am here in TDF, letting everyone's stories and pictures stir my imagination for the coming weekend. Then when the right day rolls around, I begin the cycle:

- spend 1-2 hours cleaning the entire floor of the house she's on. Can't have all the dust and pet-hair on her. Run air purifiers.
- all fresh sheets, towels, showering and comfy clothes for me.
- unlock her secret closet, and set out the doll, all her clothes, make-up, accessories, photo equipment, etc.
- go through the clothes and wigs to see what combination catches my fancy for today

This is the point I am at in the cycle as I click "Submit" at the moment
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG (145.36 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
- take a dose of Sildenafil
- check and touch up all make-up
- fuss around with wigs and clothes until I can stop changing my mind
- try different poses. Get stunned yet again by what hard work it is to move, pose, lift, balance her. Hopefully no falls for either of us.
- spritz on fragrance. This is about when the swelling in the shorts really kicks in.
- try to start photographing without immediately surrendering to ongoing chubby.
- look at clock and realize a couple hours have vanished in a snap of the fingers.
- eventually surrender the camera, release the chubby to become a flag pole, and just RAVISH her, hopefully in at least a couple positions.
- drink beer during tidy up, and put everything back away for the week.
- sort and crop pictures
- share pictures with my TDF pals
- go to work

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I gather .... at this moment he's working hard. :whistle:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Dang that is a nice camera!

High Country

Post by High Country »

Guys Gals and all my TDF Pals -

I started the cycle I described above 7 hours ago. 1 hour ago, I lay sated, realizing that an explosion of doll wigs, clothes, make-up and photographic equipment was scattered across an entire floor of my home. I think I just had something of a (sex)-life-changing experience.

As recently as during set-up today, I was reflecting on the threads that discuss how some peeps develop a deep relationship with their doll, or favor the doll-experience over a RW experience, while others plainly state their doll is no more than a nice masturbation-enhancement-object.

7 weeks into doll-ownership, I have felt much closer to the latter perspective. Also, I'd say 80%+ of my doll-enjoyment to date has been the pleasure of setting her up and taking photos, rather than sex. When I reflect upon the top sexual experiences I have ever enjoyed with my wife, the idea that a doll could ever approach anything like that, remains never-going-to-happen.

But lots of RW sexual experiences aren't "top experiences". And for me, the last one of those RW/Rwife "tops" may have been 10 years ago. In the past 7 weeks, I noticed that my Doll experiences kind of mimicked real life - some were pretty lame, and a couple were pretty fun.

Today, I experienced a new dimension with Stephanie. It seemed like my efforts every week to make her ever closer to my ideal fantasy woman helped to cross some threshhold. Tiny details, like last week it was her eyebrows and MF eyes. I finally got her nipple color just right, and dialed in a long-hair blonde wig for the first time.

It seems I now have some new third category of sexual experience in my life, something not exactly masturbation and not quite RW sex.

Back to my "weekly cycle", next up is checking out the photos I took today.

INFORMATIONS