www.wmdolls.com

Overwhelming! Need Help!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Xanatos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Overwhelming! Need Help!

Post by Xanatos »

I am a new member, I have a 166CM C-Cup on order with a 162 head. honestly I impulse bought the doll from RLSD durning the Christmas sale and I am waiting on March for delivery.

Since then I have looked at a lot of threads on these forums and lusted over a lot of the dolls members have shared pictures of.

A lot of what I have read about cleaning, oiling and powering, smell of the WM dolls and clothing staining downright scares me. Also trying to find clothing seems to be a nightmare.

Some Questions:

If anyone has a 166CM C-Cup and can share some clothing sizes that would be great. Also does anyone have anything good or bad to say about oodji clothing brand? I found them on Amazon and the seem to be a size 0 petite clothing brand. Can anyone recommend some brands accessible to the US?

The 166CM C-Cup has a 8.25 foot, that should be a 4.5 US shoe size. Should you go for a 4.5 or maybe a 5? Is it hard to get the shoes on the feet without damaging them?

Can any kind of clothing stain the doll? Even stuff like stockings/pantyhose or nylon in general?

I saw in another thread that the 32C would be best for bra size for this doll. Can you use any kind of bra or does certain kinds work/fit better?

I am sorry if this stuff is covered in other threads but like I said this is all overwhelming to me, so maybe someone can provide some insight.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Overwhelming! Need Help!

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, first thing to say is you can relax a bit, all the information available here can be pretty overwhelming but it's also very handy to have such a resource with lots of friendly folk more then happy to help and share their experiences. The WM166C is a great choice, I have one myself, her name is Magda so by all means check out her thread. As for clothing, she's a tallish gal at just over 5' 5" and although slim she is pretty easy to find suitable clothing for. If you look out for stuff that's XS or UK size 4 you should be in the ball park. I just got a 32c bra for my gal and it fits well. As for the whole staining issue, you would be forgiven for thinking that all tpe gals can wear is white, well that just simply isn't the case, if you checkout my gals you will see them wearing all sorts of stuff, including black but you do need to be careful. As a rule of thumb, if it's cheap and dark then it will most likely stain. This is where eBay can help, so look out for good quality stuff or even items at reduced prices on Amazon. I have good quality black lingerie that does not stain my gals and I have recently discovered a brand of black stockings that are colour safe too. This is trial and error that you pick up with experience, so when trying something new, have your gal stand on it for several hours to see if it stains, if it does, don't worry as the stain will fade. You can try washing it several times to make it safer but in my experience cheap stuff will still stain. Now I look for clothing that's usually expensive (good brand names) but at vastly reduced prices. My 166C takes a UK adult size 2 shoe, which over here is about the smallest adult size they do but it fits fine. Hope that helps and good luck with your gal when she arrives.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Dont worry that much, its a great adventure. Arthur gave you good advice. For cleaning/oiling/powdering : I'l say that you need only to do a whole body oiling only once every two months. A soft paint brush is handy for powdering and cleaning small stuff like cat fur. Dont overdo powdering. You will soon see that tpe is a bit sticky by nature. After oiling, of course it will be super sticky, and powder will make her silky smooth. But powdering her too much will remove oil form her skin and make her more prone to tear. Take it zen. A full 'crotch less' body suit save you a lot of worry and washing and she will still be sexy in it. After your dollymoon, wash her, oil her, apply vaseline around the joint and intimate part, powder, and your set.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Pantyhose dont stain, but buy accordingly, pantyhose that are too tight will leave on her a checkerboard mark (that go away fast ). Buy small and medium. If small is too tight, use medium size.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Correction. NUDE pantyhose won't stain. Black most certainly will if left on her very long. It doesn't stain dark black, but just a little grayish. It does, however, fade away. As was mentioned, cheaper clothes stain easier. But I've been buying from Amazon since I got my first doll and haven't had problems with any of the stuff I bought. The biggest problem I've had with staining is from the straps on the inside of wigs. On her head, where you can't see until you remove the wig. I have also always just let these stains fade out on their own. I just noticed one on the top of Ji Eun's ear a couple of weeks ago and completely forgot about it. It just wasn't a concern because I knew it would fade out on its own. And it did, I just looked.

You'll find lots of different opinions on powdering, washing, and oiling on here. Personally, in three years I've never oiled any of my dolls and nothing has happened as a result. I also don't keep a "do this once a month, do that every two months" regimen on any of them. When they need washed, I wash them. When they need powder, I powder them. I don't keep a schedule on the refrigerator of when to do what, and you won't either. Also, be well aware that if you do decide to jump on the oiling bandwagon, it definitely will remove any and all make up from your doll wherever you oil. Not just her face, but the coloring on her labia and nipples. My Ji Eun and Sakura are over six months old and they both still have their nipple color. Labia coloring... forget it. The lube you use will take that off every time. Kissing will also remove the lip color over time, but just get yourself some lip gloss in whatever color you want and it takes a couple of minutes to do over.

The main takeaway here is... stop worrying. This isn't going to be some huge chore, you're going to enjoy it. Even when you have to wash or powder her, you're going to enjoy it. The main thing to be careful of is this. Don't lean or rest her on or against any hard surface where her TPE skin can be pinched against her metal skeleton. Like don't put her on her knees on a hard floor or surface and don't rest her on her elbows on anything hard either. This is where most damage comes from, and it is where all of the damage to my first doll came from. I learned not to do it, and neither of my other two girls have had any problems as a result. So if you start off with that knowledge, you're ahead of the game.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Best advise I can give would be to take a deep breath. Relax, and enjoy doll ownership. Keep reading the forums as this place is a wealth of information. If you are ever unsure of something, or want to know more about a certain topic, feel free to make a post. Plenty of us on here that will be more then happy to point you in the right direction.

Also, I've found that the instructional videos over at Mon Amour Toujours' website are very helpful to newer doll enthusiasts:
https://monamourtoujours.com/resources

Have a watch, and take a few notes. Even better, add it to your favorites list.

Enjoy!
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Device6

Post by Device6 »

I was under the impression that TPE stains did not fade on their own so this is good information to know. There always seems to be conflicting info about TPE on here. Thanks for the clarification guys.
dee sicks.

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Hi Xanatos,

Firstly like others here have said don't worry, I was thinking exactly the same a year or so ago when I started out.
You have definitely chosen well, a WM166c and #162 is a favorite combination of mine and among other dolls I have one.
Like Arthur I live in England so my sizing maybe slightly out, I buy clothes is the smallest size I can get size 4 or XS is a good start. I even have got my hands on XXS, Cheap is not always good and Ebay I have had issues with the clothes sometimes, where I can't get the colour to fix. In England we have a shop called Primark they sell cheap clothes and I shop there a lot and yes I buy dark colours, then wash and wash them a lot.(the link below is how i have my 166c dressed). The other thing I do and this is all about me I have 22 dolls so I need clothes to fit as many as I can the words one size fits all and stretchy I use a lot, and throw in the odd safety pin for things I like that are too big, but that is how I work. For shoes and boots my girls mainly wear boots the low ones with zips up the side here we have DM's they seem to help the doll stand, I buy size 2 (UK), other brands are now available with zips up the sides and I have found them good too. My girls wear socks even over stockings and push out of sight back down the boot, I mostly buy white stockings and some wear them all the time but that is only because I am lazy, I have that many dolls now it is just so much easier

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112267

Tommo
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Shoe size 5
Good luck finding them but they are out there.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

yvette_jm
Doll
Doll

Post by yvette_jm »

I have a lot of oodji clothes. They are chic and feel good. I have not seen any issues with the quality yet. They are well worth the price. I am of silicone though and have no issues with staining yet even though dxc does only wash once before I wear the clothes.
_ \\//
__|| vette

Xanatos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Xanatos »

Thanks for all the input. I ended up ordering some stuff from Amazon. I got one complete outfit. I went with light colors (Pink and White)to try first.

Here is the stuff I got if anyone cares. Thought I would try the oodji brand out and see if it would bleed color or not. I like the look of this brand and they make small petite sizes.

oodji pink skirt size 0
https://www.amazon.com/oodji-Ultra-Wome ... way&sr=8-9

oodji white lace shirt size 0
https://www.amazon.com/oodji-Womens-Sle ... rnull&th=1

White knee high socks
https://www.amazon.com/Momtuesdays2-Wom ... ay&sr=8-73

Pink Bra 32c
https://www.amazon.com/DOBREVA-Womens-F ... th=1&psc=1

Matching Pink Panties XS
https://www.amazon.com/DOBREVA-Womens-S ... way&sr=8-7

Pink/White Heels Size 4.5
https://www.amazon.com/Charm-Foot-Women ... th=1&psc=1

I also picked up a White Bodystocking and some fake glasses.

I guess I will wash this stuff a few times and hope for the best.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Arthur1960 wrote: I have good quality black lingerie that does not stain my gals and I have recently discovered a brand of black stockings that are colour safe too.
Hi, Arthur1960. What brand of lingerie and black stockings are you using? I've been looking to order some color-safe brands.

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

GooseLooney wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote: I have good quality black lingerie that does not stain my gals and I have recently discovered a brand of black stockings that are colour safe too.
Hi, Arthur1960. What brand of lingerie and black stockings are you using? I've been looking to order some color-safe brands.

Goose
+1

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Device6 wrote:I was under the impression that TPE stains did not fade on their own so this is good information to know. There always seems to be conflicting info about TPE on here. Thanks for the clarification guys.
I've stained my 166c a number of times with red and black clothing
All of which have faded away completely without doing anything other than oiling and cleaning as normal

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi guys, I've actually found a couple of brands that are colour safe but they tend to be a bit more money so it's better to either seek them out on eBay or look out for reductions on Amazon. So I've got several pieces of Curvy Kate lingerie inc a few bras, most of which are all black or with black bits and no staining from any of it. Here in the UK I get Sainsbury's traditional black stockings (the ones that need a suspender belt) and they are completely safe, not sure if Sainsbury's sell worldwide via the internet? Also in the UK I've used M&S brand lingerie with no problems. Curvy Kate is probably your best bet as they cater for odd sizes, that's why I've got a few bras that are a perfect fit for the WM155DD. But like I said, watch out for eBay bargains as a new Curvy Kate bra can be £30 full price. They do a nice line in nighties too, I've a couple of them in black from Amazon which are very sexy and good quality.

INFORMATIONS