www.wmdolls.com

my first TPE doll - one month later...mixed feelings

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollfun69
Apprentice
Apprentice

my first TPE doll - one month later...mixed feelings

Post by dollfun69 »

Hi all,

More than a year ago i was doubting on getting a real tpe doll. After a year i finally decided to order one.

I received her on jan 9th 2019, a 140 WM doll, a cup with head 59. I was amazed how real the doll looks and feels. She's a real piece of art.

Now, one month further i have mixed feelings and i'm thinking of selling her.It's just not working out between us.

I like to pose her and take pictures, cuddle and sleep with her, but the intimate side of our relationship just doesn't work for me. Maybe it's the height that's bothering me, i think she's maybe just a little bit to small for me (i'm 183)

since she's kinda new i rather sell her now. It's a pitty because i really like her but it's just to expensive just for sleeping and cuddling.

Anyone else had this issue with their first doll? the doubts, the intimate side not working out? What did you do? sell/kept her?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: my first TPE doll - one month later...mixed feelings

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yep, I did. My first was a 140 also. I had the same feeling, she's too small, and there are wasn't a connection. At first. Then I stopped worrying about it and everything came together. I also had the feeling that buying clothes for her was expensive, so I just slowed down my spending on her. This made the times I bought her stuff more special. If she were a real girl, you wouldn't go buying her that much stuff, would you? That would make her a golddigger! Now I've had her for three years and I have two more dolls, a 156c and 157b. They make her look even smaller than she is. But that little 140 is still the best to cuddle with. As a matter of fact, I almost replaced her 140 body. I bought her the 157b body and had her #36 head on it for a while, but it just didn't feel right. So I ended up buying another head for the 157 and put my 140 girl back with her original head, and all is right with the world now.

You just haven't had "the connection" yet. But you haven't given it enough time. When I first got my 156c, my second doll, I didn't feel it. I felt more of a connection to the pictures that made me buy her. She seemed like a lifeless hunk of plastic and metal. I'd look into her eyes and it was like looking at the eyes of a stuffed animal. I really, really started to regret buying her. I couldn't even think of a name that clicked for her. But then I tried a couple of things, and these may help you also. I changed her eyes to a different color. I took the fake looking WM brown ones out and put in a pair of blue ones. I felt the brown ones looked too fake, like a teddy bear's eyes. The details of the irises were the problem. But the blue ones, they looked better. That was the start of it. Then, I had a long, light purple wig that I had bought for my first doll, that had gotten tangled and I didn't really feel it went with the 140. I was going to throw it away, but I figured what the hell, maybe if I cut it short it won't tangle as easily. But for some reason, I really don't know why, I put it on my 156c and cut it short. When I was done, I stepped back and looked at what had previously been the lifeless doll, and sitting in her place was this lovely girl called Sakura. She seemed to come to life at that moment. I felt the connection, and her personality as well. And if I had sold her off when it all wasn't there yet, I would have missed out on all that she is now.

Give it time. Try changing a few things. Try a new eye color, hair color and/or style, and clothing style. Most of all, stop worrying about it. As long as you let it get to you, you block yourself from letting "it" happen.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Even my 165 twins seem too short to me and I am not too tall. I am 5'11". I wish taller dolls were more common. I want a 5'6" slender doll B cup at 115lbs. Does not seem that hard but they just don't make them

dollfun69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: my first TPE doll - one month later...mixed feeling

Post by dollfun69 »

I think its not just how she looks but more how she feels what blocks me..

The face that the tpe is cold is a big turnoff. I thought it would’nt matter that much. I do like looks en feel of her for sleeping an d cuddling but sexual part really isnt working. :(

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hey, dolls aren't for everyone. Especially when it comes to sex. I'm that way myself. Don't get me wrong, I love dolls. Have all sizes from 2" to 5'9" Haven't been intimate with any of them though. Just not my thing. Still, love having them around, playing with them, dressing them, undressing them. Entertaining the odd fantasy now and then, just so much more to them than mere physical pleasure. I'd say, put her away for a while and see how you feel in a week or two.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

dollfun69,
There are some ways you can warm her up or have her feel less cold.
You can get a good vaginal warmer on line to help her insides.
Imagine putting a body stocking in the dryer and then putting it on her.
Invest in a good one.
You can try electric blanket but be very careful and I would put a another blanket between her and the heated blanket.
Best,
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Give it time. Try changing a few things. Try a new eye color, hair color and/or style, and clothing style. Most of all, stop worrying about it. As long as you let it get to you, you block yourself from letting "it" happen.
That is great advice as well.
Thank you for posting it.
Jeff

dollfun69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollfun69 »

Okay thanks all for the advice, i’ll give it another few weeks. :)

I’ll get a blanket tomorrow, give that a try. Also, in summer i was planning on putting her in my jaccuzi/spa for heating up.. would that be an issue with the chlorine in the water?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Submerging dolls is probably not a good idea. Any little opening to the skeleton will cause it to start rusting from the inside out.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

dollfun69,
Broven has a valid point.
Do not put her in the spa, ok?
TOO MUCH BLEACH=TPE MAJOR DAMAGE
There have been some horror stories with those blankets so be very careful, ok?
Check on her periodically
I would suggest a crotchless body stocking as well.
V/r
Jeff

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I also find that the smaller the Sex Doll the Less Immersion that I experience, it does not matter how beautiful or Proportioned the Doll is, Torso Dolls are a way for me to cheat this mental mind game, you get the Bigger Doll Realistic Immersion, without the Weight Problem of Larger Dolls. And of course the expression on the Dolls Face or lack of it can be a Real Deal breaker in the bed department, some of the newer TPE dolls being created out there just have some totally Ridiculous expressions, not conducive to bed play...

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

If her being cold is the problem, then lay under the blankets with her for a while. I would think vaginal warmers would do the trick too, but I wouldn't know because I've never used one. I've always found that while she may be cold at first, she warms up as you get going.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about my doll too. At first it was the tpe smell, which I mostly got rid of, but there is still a faint smell. Then there is the space problem. My girl permanently lives on one side of my bed now.

However, my girl does look pretty sexy on my bed, but then I’m always worried about staining her with dark clothing.

I don’t think I’ll keep my doll forever. Maybe I’ll try a silicone doll from Sanhui, or maybe try to get a real girlfriend T_T

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

BWheeler1 wrote:Yep, I did. My first was a 140 also. I had the same feeling, she's too small, and there are wasn't a connection. At first. Then I stopped worrying about it and everything came together. I also had the feeling that buying clothes for her was expensive, so I just slowed down my spending on her. This made the times I bought her stuff more special. If she were a real girl, you wouldn't go buying her that much stuff, would you? That would make her a golddigger! Now I've had her for three years and I have two more dolls, a 156c and 157b. They make her look even smaller than she is. But that little 140 is still the best to cuddle with. As a matter of fact, I almost replaced her 140 body. I bought her the 157b body and had her #36 head on it for a while, but it just didn't feel right. So I ended up buying another head for the 157 and put my 140 girl back with her original head, and all is right with the world now....
My first and only TPE cutie pie for 3 years is my 140 D #36, she as become so much more than just a very luxurious sex toy.

Edit I'm 184 myself, still enjoyable to cuddle :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

These 140-150cm dolls; their bodies often look banging as hell, but I've always assumed 'they' would just be weird to me and therefore did not really consider them when I got my 1st doll. I'm about 192cm and got a 158 doll instead, but I've her in high heels ALLOT and esp. when I have her standing -after taking the heels off- the first moments are kinda a downer...I've grown accustomed and it's not that much of an issue, but really anything smaller def. would not work for me...

Also just side-note I've had periods where she's just standing around not much sexing her and also periods where it's really all I can think about. Give it some more time, first few times were pretty weird to me, sometimes it still is, but also...most often I def. get off on her :P. And definitly I do like just dressing her up, having her stand around looking all pretty and hot is something I like way more than anticipated too. Just my 2 cents!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS