www.wmdolls.com

WM eye size

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MikeOxbigg

WM eye size

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Hey guys! I'm back after a two year absence but I'm planning on a new doll in April.

Big question!!!

What exactly is the size of the WM eyes? I know they are half rounds but I'm seeing the size listed as 28mm and 32mm.

What is the correct size?

Thanks!!!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: WM eye size

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Mike,

Unless they've changed something, they are 32mm half round for the regular size dolls.
They may use the slightly smaller ones for the mini dolls, not sure though.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Ok thank you!! I have only been able to find one manufacturer making 32mm eyes...

http://masterpieceeyes.pinnaclecart.com/eye-colors/

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Heh. I tried emailing them and it bounced. I'll have to try calling on Monday.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

MikeOxbigg wrote:Ok thank you!! I have only been able to find one manufacturer making 32mm eyes...

http://masterpieceeyes.pinnaclecart.com/eye-colors/
I have tried the Masterpiece eyes. While they are very high quality, the iris of the 32mm eyes are too large.

The first set of 32mm Masterpiece eyes I ordered showed up with 17mm irises. They looked comically large when put in the WM #85 head.

I called and talked to the gentlemen at MPE and he said the smallest iris he could put on the 32mm eye was 13mm. I ordered another set. The iris on the second set measured about 15mm and still looked silly in the WM head.

The factory WM eyes have an iris that is about 12mm diameter. I know it sounds like I am fussing over a small difference but the extra couple of millimeters made a big difference and made the doll face look to be anime style.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I always thought they were 28mm. The ones I bought on Amazon for all three of my girls are 26mm half round and they look fine. Better and more realistic than any of the WM eyes I have or the real doll eyes I paid $50 for that look like the irises were printed out on an inkjet printer. I figured since they were only $6 a pair, they were worth a try. Ended up buying a pair for each girl... brown, green, and violet.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Thank you very much for the advice guys!!!

-Chuck

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Try looking on Amazon for the 26mm eyes made by Dead Head Props. They're like $6 a pair, less than $10 with shipping. They have a bunch of colors, they were the only ones who had the shade of purple I wanted for Sakura. I thought they'd be too small when I ordered the first pair, but they look fine and they're more realistic than the WM eyes as far as the detail. For what they cost, it's worth a try. All three of my girls have them.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

So the FULL round eyes will not fit in our dolls?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

No, they won't. I bought a set of realdoll eyes for one of mine (ended up taking them back out, they look like crap) when I couldn't find a nice set of green eyes. I had to remove a little bit of TPE from inside the eye socket (where you'll never see it) so they weren't bulging because they were full round. I hated them because they looked too fake, the irises were all pixelated. Paid $50 for them and they sucked. Then I found the Dead Head ones and figured I'd try those for the price. They turned out to be a really nice green, look very realistic, and they fit fine despite being 26mm. I just used a little more cotton to make up for the TPE I removed inside the socket.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

I was looking at the Dead Head ones too!

INFORMATIONS