www.wmdolls.com

Questions about vagina inserts

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Questions about vagina inserts

Post by Jimmy_71 »

So I did a search and it would seem the best way to install the insert is by covering it in powder, which is what I did and installed it.

1 - Now with it in her it's hard to get it aligned with the hole showing and I'm worried about missing the mark. What can I do to help with this?

2 - When using a female condom, do you start with the insert removed, put in the condom, than install the insert into the doll? And when you are done do you remove just the condom or the insert too? Or are you able to get the condom in without removing the insert?

3 - If I was to use a condom and applied water based lube on me and in her, would I be correct in assuming that the insert would need to be cleaned just as well as if I didn't use a condom?

I might end up with more questions, but will start with these.

:glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

dolln00b

Re: Questions about vagina inserts

Post by dolln00b »

Sorry not answering your question but I just realized, when people complain a doll is cold, is it possible they're mainly talking about cold internals of a vagina during intercourse? I used to think they complain about the body, boobs, legs, etc.

I'm not sure, maybe they're talking about both.

dparson

Post by dparson »

Rather than powdering the insert, you can get a pair of women's nylons, cut off one of the feet, and wrap the insert in the nylon sock you've created.
1 - Now with it in her it's hard to get it aligned with the hole showing and I'm worried about missing the mark. What can I do to help with this?
To solve the mis-aligned insert, what part is not centered? Is the cavity for the insert (within the doll) not centered on the vagina orifice? Or is the insert's hole not centered within the insert itself? You can try cutting off one of the sides of the insert to cause an offset. You can also buy an insert for a FleshLight and cut it up to better fit the cavity and position of the vagina orifice that your doll has. I crafted such a FleshLight insert for an issue I had with a doll where the insert cavity and vagina orifice were not well aligned, and it solved the problem. I used a cutoff from the FleshLight to plug the hole at the end, and wrapped it in the nylon sock to keep the plug in place while in use. After use, I removed my crafted insert and its plug and washed it off in a sink. I used a damp paper towel to wipe away the water-based lube left on the doll and a fish tank air pump to dry any dampness in the doll's cavity. I haven't yet tried using mineral oil as a lube but plan to soon, and this will prevent the need to try the cavity.
2 - When using a female condom, do you start with the insert removed, put in the condom, then install the insert into the doll? And when you are done do you remove just the condom or the insert too? Or are you able to get the condom in without removing the insert?
A big benefit of the insert is not needing to use a condom. Are you using the condom to avoid having to clean up the lube left on the vagina orifice? I just wipe this lube way with a damp paper towel after use. Even when you use a female condom you'll still have some lube that gets onto the doll. Just use some hydrogen peroxide to disinfect the orifice if you're worried about that. If you are going to use a female condom, I would just leave the insert in the doll and treat it like you would a doll with a fixed vagina. To get a female condom into a fixed vagina/insert, just put some petroleum jelly or mineral oil into the vagina/insert, put some mineral oil or water-based lube on the inside of the condom, and use the handle of a kitchen tool to push the condom into the vagina. Slightly rotate the tool clockwise and counter-clockwise as you remove it from the condom to help prevent the it from coming out of the vagina/insert.
3 - If I was to use a condom and applied water based lube on me and in her, would I be correct in assuming that the insert would need to be cleaned just as well as if I didn't use a condom?
Yes, you don't want anything with water sitting in the doll since it promotes mold growth. It's not possible to fully clean TPE if it becomes moldy since it's porus, like bread, and it's not possible to wipe way mold from bread because the mold grows into the material. If you use petroleum jelly or mineral oil inside of the doll, you can let it absorb into the doll rather than having to dry it up like you do when water is involved. But again, with an insert you don't need to use a condom... the insert itself is basically a very thick female condom.

dparson

Post by dparson »

I tried using mineral oil as a lube...didn't like it, too much friction compared to using water-based lube.

INFORMATIONS