www.wmdolls.com

Question on the 166 C Body

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
gizgamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Question on the 166 C Body

Post by gizgamer »

So the most important thing that I am looking for in a doll would be the feel of the breast. I've done a bunch of research now and I came across the 166 body and watched the vimeo video of it and wow. The body is a work of art, the heads are breathtaking and the jiggle in the video looked very impressive. The looked like they might have fought back a bit when he squeezed and I was wondering if anyone with the body might chime in for me.

The other video I was extremely impressed with was the oriental rose H(G?) doll. From what I read about the video they may have been more hollow then normal, but wow that looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. So maybe an OR doll with a WM head? Any opinions on that?

I'd post links to the videos because I saved them in all my scientific research, but dunno if that's allowed or whatever.

Thanks for your time

dparson

Re: Question on the 166 C Body

Post by dparson »

The 166C breasts don't feel perfectly real, but they are partially hollow and the TPE is very soft, so to my mind they are a great simulation. Could you post the videos or PM me?

gizgamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gizgamer »

I'm leaning towards 166, guess I'm just looking for a bit more info before I can pull the trigger. Yeah I'll give it a shot.

dparson

Post by dparson »

Thanks for the videos. I see what you mean about the WMDoll's breasts fighting back a little. I did a little more testing :) and they do fight back after you collapse the hollow part of the breast, which is more centered within the structure. If you squeeze only a small part of the breast, like the lower half under the nipple, it's a consistent softness since the hollow part isn't being compressed. WM has done a great job tweaking the size of the hollow area and I think they have it nearly perfect, it feels very natural and isn't distracting, but it does cause the need to increase your pressure to collapse the breast further once the hollow area is fully compressed.

I hope WM continues to refine the breasts though, maybe lots of specifically shaped and small hollow areas spread throughout the breast would be an improvement. At 4:30 into the video I want the breast to sag down more. The softness of the butt on the 166 is absolutely perfect though, I hope they never change that part and it's been a very pleasant surprise. If you end up going with the 166 I think you'll find feeling the butt is another happy feature.

I can't comment on the OR doll but the breasts are so much larger that the experience would have to be very different.

gizgamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gizgamer »

You're welcome and thanks for doing some experimenting for me. :D I'm thinking I will go with the 166. I dipped my toes into dolls back in 2013 and got a 100 cm doll because it was the cheapest I could afford and even though I tried to keep expectations down I was pretty disappointed. The 166 video looks pretty good and I'm afraid to get my hopes up and end up with a massive fleshlight again.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi gizgamer,

Apparently you prefer larger breasts than the world average (B cup) Consequently the 166 C cup should be better for you than the 166 B cup.
I am a doll collector and I own as of today 27 dolls (bought over a one year period). I am basically attracted by realistic looking dolls because I am looking for TPE GIRLFRIENDS and not for fantasy masturbating toys like many sexdolls still are.
Speaking of master piece of art I agree with you that the thin 166C Cup is well made (totaly similar to most MYDOLL designs which I like very much) but still there is the WMDOLL 166B model which is Superior in term of realism (WAISTLINE 57 and HIPSLINE 85cm compared to a too SMALL 53 and 84 cm).
I just received my 166B yesterday and I have been so positively impressed by improvements made by WMDOLL that I plan to order right away the 166 C cup also in order to review them side by side. The TPE is low density (.9 so weight sparing ) and SO SOFT that I hesitate between solid breasts (like my 166B has, because they apparently dont produce her with hollow breasts) and hollows ones for my 166C.

gizgamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gizgamer »

Yeah I'm going for at minimum a C. I like to have something to play with. 27 dolls in one year?! I was considering giving blood to make paying for one a little easier hahaha. The 166 B is beautiful as well. I was considering that one too, but decided I wanted to go bigger cup-wise.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

gizgamer wrote:You're welcome and thanks for doing some experimenting for me. :D I'm thinking I will go with the 166. I dipped my toes into dolls back in 2013 and got a 100 cm doll because it was the cheapest I could afford and even though I tried to keep expectations down I was pretty disappointed. The 166 video looks pretty good and I'm afraid to get my hopes up and end up with a massive fleshlight again.
Yes, 100cm is like a large fleshlight toy. Once you go with 158+cm in my opinion, you are now dealing with a realistic presence doll. Too bad half my collection is below that mark. My tallest is 168. I've estimated that 165-166 would be the perfect height.

INFORMATIONS