www.wmdolls.com

Price difference and delay on WM166-C

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
seda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Price difference and delay on WM166-C

Post by seda »

Hi,

I went to the official WM shop (http://wmdollshop.com/55-ft-166cm-c-cup/) and found that the WM166-C was $2,850.00.
On the other hand RLSD (https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-charlie/) has a price tag of $2,129.00.

I just wanted to be sure that it's the same product because $721 is a big difference.

Also another question, on RLSD the delivery time is march 2019. Does that mean that every sites that sell the WM166-C has the same constraint ?

I'm actually not too bothered by the delay because I wasn't planning on buying it that soon.

Thanks !

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Price difference and delay on WM166-C

Post by Broven »

Hi,
RLSD is a reputable vendor. I've no doubt it's the same doll. Buying directly from the manufacturer is not really the best way to do it anyway. Aside from the price difference (which I assume is because they don't really want to sell direct), you would also have to deal with a Chinese company, on Chinese hours, and you don't have a vendor to back you up. So definitely go with the cheaper option in this case. :)
I don't know about the shipping thing though. I know it usually does take several weeks at a minimum.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Price is due to WM showing full retail. Most vendors don't sell at full retail. RLSD price is probably pretty average for most vendors.

I can usually get a doll pretty quick from Jinsan, but it depends on a lot of factors. Doll shape, head, and especially color are constraining factors. Plus the manufacturers are going on holiday for Chinese new year. They've been warning me to get orders in soon. That's February 5th through the 19th this year. All Chinese factories will be closed.

I can check with Jinsan about production time. What are your specifics?

seda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by seda »

That would be WM166-C tan skin with head #70 brown eyes.

doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll_vinci »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Price is due to WM showing full retail. Most vendors don't sell at full retail. RLSD price is probably pretty average for most vendors.

I can usually get a doll pretty quick from Jinsan, but it depends on a lot of factors. Doll shape, head, and especially color are constraining factors. Plus the manufacturers are going on holiday for Chinese new year. They've been warning me to get orders in soon. That's February 5th through the 19th this year. All Chinese factories will be closed.

I can check with Jinsan about production time. What are your specifics?
I bought a 166-C a little over 2 weeks already. Still no photo or anything, is this expected?

grimreefer24601

I just in touch with Jinsan. He say I can order a doll up to the 23rd, and they should ship before the Chinese New Year. After that you can order a doll, but production won't start again until the 12th of February. Production of back orders will be slow at that point for another week or two.

Hope that answers some questions.

Also 166cm is delayed in production because it's so popular right now being a new model.

grimreefer24601

If I ordered a 166 C now it would be after February 25th.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The RLSD website says delivery to be March 2019 for the 166C girls. This would be my pick of the lot as she reminds me of Claudia Cardinale.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cu ... b1e263a987
Attachments
ScreenHunter_545 Jan. 08 20.16.jpg
ScreenHunter_545 Jan. 08 20.16.jpg (103.51 KiB) Viewed 2796 times
ScreenHunter_544 Jan. 08 20.02.jpg
ScreenHunter_544 Jan. 08 20.02.jpg (163.86 KiB) Viewed 2808 times

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

the best deal you can get on this doll is at SSD for 2k
seems like you still get a second head for free and 2 outfits

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

I bought mine from Yourdoll.com on January 5th, and I just got the tracking number last night. Mine should be delivered this coming Monday the 21st. I paid about 1700 for my doll with extra head with free shipping. Shrug, I hope this place is legit because they have the lowest prices. They gave me great customer service. However, I never got any factory photos.

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-wmd387/

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Brucesu wrote:I bought mine from "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General" on January 5th, and I just got the tracking number last night. Mine should be delivered this coming Monday the 21st. I paid about 1700 for my doll with extra head with free shipping. Shrug, I hope this place is legit because they have the lowest prices. They gave me great customer service. However, I never got any factory photos.

https://www. Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/product/sex-doll-wmd387/
Hi Bruce,

I reply'd at the other topic,

Now i see more info i only can say, The price of 1700 indicates it's allright but we have to wait untill you receive the doll, only then you will now for sure it's a real 166 from WM.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

zero5,
You are sadly mistaken
Love,
Megan, DO, The BCD Girls
Attachments
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 2444 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Brucesu,
You either got a replica or a factory second. One person got lucky. And did get an authentic WM, but that site lists all authentic, a total F****ng lie since WM dolls stated they rarely get from them,
Love,
Yu, DO, the BCD customers satisfaction happiness team
Attachments
I LOVE YU.JPG
I LOVE YU.JPG (436.64 KiB) Viewed 2439 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

WM doll shop has always had the worst prices. They have no selectable options. Their catalog is incomplete (no 158A, no head above #198). I can't recommend that site at any level even though they are "official".

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DexterQuest,
That is because how WM developed their business model.
They want their vendors to sell
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS