www.wmdolls.com

Questions on buying my first doll 157cm B cup #56

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Silverback5199

Questions on buying my first doll 157cm B cup #56

Post by Silverback5199 »

Hey guy! fantastic forum btw!

Firstly apologies on my naivety, I'm brand new to this forum and looking to buy my first doll so hope you lot don't mind the questions.

I've been looking around now for about a month and I'm blown away by the wm head #56 she seems to be stunning from every angle however I'm into petite body's but not too petite if that makes sense and after a bit of searching around I feel the wm 157cm b cup would be the perfect combination.

1. Does anyone have this combination they could share pics of? And what are your thoughts?

2. Undecided weather to go with a tan or not, what are the advantages of tan? I'm guess she might be a little more photogenic but also look more Asia instead of caucasian?

3. I have no idea what the pros/cons of having built in or removable vagina would be?

4. I what to take high end portraits having photography experience and a dslr, I take it I need reinforce feet/legs to do any kind of standing shots?

5. On must website the wm doll with #56 head is around Β£1500 however on dhgate wholesalers the are selling the doll with head #56 for Β£500 does anyone have any knowledge on this? I take it at that price you may be getting a genuine head but cheap fake body?

Sorry for all the questions and I know some might be hard to answer but thanks in advance anyway.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Questions on buying my first doll 157cm B cup #56

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Silverback!

Glad you found us and hope you enjoy your stay here with us. It is good to ask questions and be sure of things and do your research before committing to a purchase. Feel free to ask any questions, nothing is silly and we were all new once! Do make use of the search function though located at the top right of every page. Please if you can, take a moment to familiarise yourself with our New Member Welcome Page

Right, as to your questions:

1. Not sure of any specifically but have a look through this thread dedicated to the 157B:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94981&hilit=157b

2. Tan can be quite dark, light tan is perhaps the more popular choice or medium. You can't go wrong with medium (imo)

3. Built in or Inserts: (come to your own conclusions, there is no right or wrong here)
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72831&hilit=insert

4. Yes you will want to order with the standing foot option.

5. Probably fake everything. You know what they say about something being too good to be true? stay away from Amazon, Ali baba and his 40k fake sites, DHgate, My Mums Best Sex Dolls etc etc etc...(you get the point heheh) ;) Here is a link to all of our approved vendors who are trusted to get you the doll you want:
viewforum.php?f=210

6. No apologies needed.

Once again, welcome to TDF and any other questions, just ask. I am also sure there will be many more coming along shortly to weigh in with their own thoughts.

Regards,
Mavi

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

My mums best sex doll???? Tell me you just made that one up....

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

maddmatter70 wrote:My mums best sex doll???? Tell me you just made that one up....
hahaha yeah...English Humour...My Mums 'whatever' is always used to refer to something cheap and crappy hahaha

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Gemma was jumping up and down wanting to show you her photo as she is a medium tan WM 157 b-cup with head number 57 - this and the #56 have some similarites I think.
I prefer removable inserts as the actual body is relatively clean and all the nasty is in the insert which can be washed up easily. However there are two sides to every coin and some prefer fixed for the look especially if you're taking HQ photos.
Cheap sites are like rolling dice - you may get something ranging from a weird blow-up hybrid to a decent clone plus you get to deal with the importation yourself. Most good vendors give you a door-to-door service which I greatly prefer.

Hi from Gemma:
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Very much appreciate the welcome Maviarab! Ok buddy yeah will take that on board and use the search function as probably a lot of what I'm asking has already been asked.

Regarding the tan thanks for the tip and yeah I know something wasn't right with dhgate I'll avoid all them tinny websites then and keep to what is recommend.

I know you said thank you wasn't necessary but I do appreciate the warm welcome mate and hopefully won't be long till I'm posting some stunning pictures if my purchase but I'm definitely gonna get this one right so research research research lol.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Ah thanks for the feedback cptchris! Gemma is stunning mate! Yes definitely some similarities thank you for the share. Ah ok so the fixed option might offer more detail for photography and yeah I'll definitely play it safe after hearing how much of a mine field it can be and go with a recommend vendor.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

This is my tan skin (she looks darker than actual here in these pics, bad lighting and an even worse photographer!) WM157b with head #56, Ji Eun. I may be biased, but I think this body/head combination is a great match. The 157b body also addresses the problem of the overly skinny arms that alot of other dolls have. Not that she's like a wrestler or anything, they just seem more normal and real. It's also a great size, petite but not too small.

I would definitely advise you to go with a vendor that is TDF affiliated. It isn't an advertising thing, it's simply that they are vendors with a good reputation on a forum full of doll owners. They'll have your back if anything goes wrong. I've used the same vendor (not sure if I can mention their name by TDF rules, as this is the manufacturer forum, but they have their own section here) for all three of my girls and countless accessories, and if I buy another doll (most likely I will), it will be through them. I also saw the dolls offered for cheap on Amazon and such, but fortunately found TDF here first. Alot of those cheap sites even steal the publicity photos from reputable sites and use them to sell their inferior product. So do yourself a favor and use an established vendor with a good reputation.

I have one doll with the removable vagina and two with fixed. I have since learned that it isn't all that hard to clean the fixed vagina, and it really is more realistic looking. I always use hydrogen peroxide to clean her afterwards and have never had a problem. The removable is a little more convenient, you just lose a little on realism. It's really a personal preference.

Definitely go with the standing foot option. Her feet will be ruined by standing otherwise. You end up with three little bolts on her soles (put socks on her and you won't even see them), but they keep her weight from pinching her skin between the floor and her metal foot plate inside her foot. You should also be careful not to stand her without having her supported so she doesn't fall over. And be careful with high heels, they put her weight to the front of her foot and can pinch her skin like I said, but you can help avoid this by turning the front two bolts out farther to give more clearance.

Hope I helped you some. Any more questions, just ask, that's what the forum is here for.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

@BWheeler1 what size jeans did you find for the 157 to wear? I got some but way too baggy so I sent them back.
My beautiful dolls

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The trick is, forget women's sizes. Even XS is too baggy. You have to buy girl's sizes. Everything I've bought for her is girl's size 7-8. The only challenge is finding clothes in those sizes that don't look too "little girly". But, young girls are always trying to look older. Not exactly a good thing if you're a father of a young girl, but it's a hidden advantage for owners of dolls like these, because more and more manufacturers are making clothes in those sizes that look like something that a girl in her 20's would wear. I've been able to find some nice, mature looking clothing for her in 7-8 because of this both online and in stores. Underwear is harder to find in non girly styles, you basically have to just go with plain. I haven't bought a "sized" bra for her yet, just bralettes. They're good enough for a doll, I figure I'm just going to take it off of her anyway! With those, I just use her measurements and look online, at their sizing chart. You can also "cheat" and buy leggings, they're easy to find in alot of styles and don't look too girly. Those jeans are actually jeggings, and have some stretch. They fit really nice.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Thank you for the share BWheeler1! she is absolutely stunning mate. And thank you for the info/tips that's exactly what I was after and great coming from a owner who has the doll I want.

Is she dark, light or medium tan btw? And I never knew it was so hard to find clothes ect but like you say, go for 7-8 and girly for good fits then. Also I read you must wash dark/coloured clothes before so colours don't bleed into her, is that right?

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Also guys, what do you do for immersion? You know bring your dolls alive and to the next level, have you go any tips and tricks?

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick but I kind of view these dolls like a basic website with just text and pics the website looks stagnant but if you put flashing buttons, moving gallery's, flashing ads and products rotating ect ect the website begins to look alive. I kind of feel the same way about these dolls.

So things I've thought of so far are:

1. A fan to gently blow her hear and clothes.

2. Perfume.

3. A simple water spray to give the effect of perspiration especially when I'm setting up a photography scene involving yoga and fitness.

4. flashing hear braids.

5. piercings.

Are there any tricks you use that you wouldn't mind sharing that help bring her alive?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Apparently different vendors have different names for the same skin tones. The vendor I used only has one tan color. For reference, their skin tones are (from lightest to darkest), white, fair, pink, medium, tan, cocoa, and black. My girl is tan. If I were to guess, I'd say that would be what you're calling "medium tan", and that cocoa would be "dark tan", which would leave medium as "light tan". Because black is too dark to be called any tan and pink is pretty much no kind of tan. Keep in mind though, she looks darker in these pictures because the lighting was bad and I'm no photographer. I took those with my cell phone camera. It would be very hard to judge her tone by those pictures, she looks almost the "cocoa" skin in them, but she isn't. Not trying to advertise here, but if you want to see a good representation of what some of the skin tones look like in reality, look on the Real Love Sex Dolls' site, in one particular section. Go under the main menu and find the "scratch and dent sale". Again, not to advertise, but the pictures of the dolls in that sale were taken in bright enough lighting that the different skin tones look very accurate to what you can expect when you look at your doll in reality. So they're good for reference. I didn't see any in cocoa or black, but I do know there are dolls there in white, pink, medium, and tan. Two of them even have head #56, one is medium and one pink. They've left the ones that sold already up, so you can still look and use them for reference. I can tell you that head #56 looks totally different in pink than in tan. Still beautiful, but in a different way.

What I meant by "girly" was the kind of styles you see on little girls. Those look kind of creepy on a sex doll. But you can find plenty of more mature looking styles in size 7-8. As for washing them first, it's always been recommended here so they don't stain her. In my experience, it seems like that happens mostly with cheap clothing. I've bought lots of good name brand clothing for them and put them on without washing and had no color staining... those jeggings for example. It seems like the dye used in cheap clothing stains more easily. But it doesn't hurt at all to wash it first to be sure.

I don't know what kind of effect perfume would have on her tpe skin, it may damage it. But vendors do have powdered perfume made specifically for tpe dolls, so I'd go with that. As far as any other way to get more "immersed", I'd say look in her eyes. Always works for me. And make sure her eyes are both looking in the same direction! If one is off by even a little, it throws off the realism, at least for me.
There are a few photographers on here who could probably give more insight, especially Mandos. Alot of the pictures you see on WM and vendor sites are his. Those dolls come alive in front of his camera.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

@BWheeler1 - thanks for the "Everything I've bought for her is girl's size 7-8" tip. I'll have a look out for some.

@Silverback5199 - My doll comes alive with a little perfume in her hair, soft lighting and sexy music. Let your imagination run wild! ;-)
My beautiful dolls

luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by luckykat65 »

Hi SB,

Welcome to the forums. The Dollsfrance site is the best I have found for looking at WM doll head types from different angles.

https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21- ... visage#v56

You can also scroll to the top of the page and choose the other head types too to see which ones you like. Enjoy :)

LK

INFORMATIONS