www.wmdolls.com

Questions on buying my first doll 157cm B cup #56

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Questions on buying my first doll 157cm B cup #56

Post by adelea »

luckykat65 wrote:Hi SB,

Welcome to the forums. The Dollsfrance site is the best I have found for looking at WM doll head types from different angles.

https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21- ... visage#v56

You can also scroll to the top of the page and choose the other head types too to see which ones you like. Enjoy :)

LK
Thanks for posting this link - this is great for seeing galleries of the various faces -- much more useful than the flat display you usually see!

:thumbs_up:

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

After more research I'm starting to wonder if the 157b is too small for me, I mean at this current time she's still my favorite but when I look at some pics I do wonder if her assists get lost under clothing it seem like the trick is to cloth her with tight/well fitted clothes to accentuate her body. What do you 157b owners think about that, Do you have that problem?

Because she hard to dress and the reason above I'm woundering if if the 166c would be a good choice as she's out of this world sexy although I'll leave that petite look I was after and not sure how the #56 head would pair with the body. Or another choice would be the 140cm which actually might be better as she'll still look petite but have larger breasts/assists to dress easier.

To be honest I'm at a crossroads here and don't know weather to hold my nerve on the 157b or not.

@luckkat65

Thanks for the welcome buddy. Yes thank you for the link dollsfrance is definitely a good research tool for heads appreciate that a lot.

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Silverback5199 wrote:After more research I'm starting to wonder if the 157b is too small for me, I mean at this current time she's still my favorite but when I look at some pics I do wonder if her assists get lost under clothing it seem like the trick is to cloth her with tight/well fitted clothes to accentuate her body. What do you 157b owners think about that, Do you have that problem?

Because she hard to dress and the reason above I'm woundering if if the 166c would be a good choice as she's out of this world sexy although I'll leave that petite look I was after and not sure how the #56 head would pair with the body. Or another choice would be the 140cm which actually might be better as she'll still look petite but have larger breasts/assists to dress easier.

To be honest I'm at a crossroads here and don't know weather to hold my nerve on the 157b or not.
The 157b (158b is mine) is a great doll for posing and photoshooting. Many of the clothing photos you'll find are propped to "accentuate" her features. The key is personal preference and abilities to handle the size and weight of the doll you choose. Clothing fit is going to vary from store to store etc. Typically my doll is running size XS in Adult sizes. Bigger sizes call for a little propping etc.

Feel free to pm me if you need more information.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

gingerlover05
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gingerlover05 »

luckykat65 wrote:The Dollsfrance site is the best I have found for looking at WM doll head types from different angles.

https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21- ... visage#v56

You can also scroll to the top of the page and choose the other head types too to see which ones you like. Enjoy :)

LK
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Thanks so much for posting this link. Even when I know the head number that I'm looking for, I've always found it difficult trying to visualize it with a specific hair and eye color combination that may be different from what is pictured on the sites. This site helps so much!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Silverback5199 wrote:After more research I'm starting to wonder if the 157b is too small for me, I mean at this current time she's still my favorite but when I look at some pics I do wonder if her assists get lost under clothing it seem like the trick is to cloth her with tight/well fitted clothes to accentuate her body. What do you 157b owners think about that, Do you have that problem?

@luckkat65

Thanks for the welcome buddy. Yes thank you for the link dollsfrance is definitely a good research tool for heads appreciate that a lot.
Nope, I don't have any problem getting clothes that fit her right or show off her body. I got leggings for mine and they fit like they're painted on. Bought them on Amazon for around $10 a pair, and they aren't hard to get on her either. If you want to show her breasts off, you can always go with a size smaller top. I've had luck with girls size 6x tops for that reason, even though 7-8 fits like it should. I've also bought 6x skirts so they'd be shorter.

You will definitely looks the petite look if you go with a 166c. There's a comparison photo on here of a 166c next to a 157b. That 166 is a damn giant compared to the 157. I had been kicking around getting one until I saw that and the photo of Arthur next to his 166. Too tall for my liking, saved me $2,000 and some buyer's remorse.

As for the #56 on the 140 body, I can tell you this much. I originally put my #56 head on my 140 body but then I swapped and put the #36 back on the 140 and the #56 on the 157. I've seen #56 heads on 140 bodies in photos, but in person she looked like a bobblehead. The #56 is way too big for that little body in my opinion.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

BWheeler1 wrote:As for the #56 on the 140 body, I can tell you this much. I originally put my #56 head on my 140 body but then I swapped and put the #36 back on the 140 and the #56 on the 157. I've seen #56 heads on 140 bodies in photos, but in person she looked like a bobblehead. The #56 is way too big for that little body in my opinion.
I would have to agree with you. They were probably photos taken by me as well, but it is not my favourite. Body and head is nice, but the #56 head is one of the bigger heads and IMO it makes the 140 doll look even smaller. Never tried the #56 on the 157, but judging from your photos it looks lovely :)

Here is the comparison photo you talked about I suppose:

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Thanks for getting back guys, and some good points mentioned. So the #56 on the 140 cm doesn't seem viable then if you're after realism and proportion.

Lol I've had the tape measure out and at 5.11 myself and well built I still can't decide if 157 to small, she comes up to around my neck area where as the 166 reaches the bridge of my nose. It's so hard both body's are amazing in photos! The 157 has that awesome petite look I'm after where the 166 I feel would suit my frame better.

I would love to see the #56 on the 166 cm but something tells me that ain't gonna happen till well into the year what with the release for 166 being March alone.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I am an inch taller than you, and the 157 suits me fine. As a matter of fact, I have decided that anything over 157-159 would be too much for my preference. I also did the tape measure trick before I got my 140, and at least for me, she ended up seemingly taller than the tape measure read out. Not that she actually is taller, but that once I got her, the height difference didn't make as much difference. Even less so with my 156c and 157b. Especially when I am sitting on the couch watching movies and have one of them with me. And laying down in bed, which is where most of us usually have them, she won't seem too short at all.

@ Mandos, that is exactly the photo I was referring to.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

@ BWheeler1

Ah that's great to hear and very reassuring buddy. I was set on the 157b ever since I saw her and going through her gallery again she's everything I want in a girl.

All I can say is thank God this forum exists! Great hearing from all you chaps and now I guess it's time to get the finances in order. Really hoping I can contribute some high quality photos to this forum once I have her as I got a bit of photography experience. Thanks again for all you're help everyone.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Silverback5199 wrote: I would love to see the #56 on the 166 cm but something tells me that ain't gonna happen till well into the year what with the release for 166 being March alone.
The 166C is out and available now. People already have her :)

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Silverback5199 wrote:Thanks for getting back guys, and some good points mentioned. So the #56 on the 140 cm doesn't seem viable then if you're after realism and proportion.

Lol I've had the tape measure out and at 5.11 myself and well built I still can't decide if 157 to small, she comes up to around my neck area where as the 166 reaches the bridge of my nose. It's so hard both body's are amazing in photos! The 157 has that awesome petite look I'm after where the 166 I feel would suit my frame better.

I would love to see the #56 on the 166 cm but something tells me that ain't gonna happen till well into the year what with the release for 166 being March alone.
I see you have already found Arthur1960's thread on his 166c. Here are a couple of more for you to check out.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109847
viewtopic.php?p=1436756#p1436756

Same owner same body, 2 different heads.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Okay, hopefully this will help you out a bit. I changed Ji Eun out of her pajamas and into a t shirt and leggings, both size 7-8. I don't know if I got her nice little butt in the picture good enough, but as you can see her breasts show pretty good. They'd show even more if I had tied the bottom of the shirt. Now for the height issue. I had never really paid attention before, because she seemed just right to me. But since I had her standing there, I stood directly in front of her. Looking at our reflection in the glass of the cabinet like a mirror, the top of her head stands right between my chin and mouth. If I tilt my head down just slightly, I can kiss her on the forehead. Also, my hand reaches around to her butt really nicely, I can actually reach down to her thigh below her butt without bending. I can also put my arm over her shoulder and she could rest her head on mine. Given that you and I are about the same height and we're talking about the same doll body and head, this comparison should translate the same for you.

This is also a better representation of her tan skin tone since the lighting is better.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

@Mavarab

Damn I didn't know thought there was a backlog or something. Look forward to seeing the community post pics of her then in the coming weeks/months.

@Jimmy_71

Thanks for the links bud, she's something else isn't she and with #274 head what an absolute combo! I see myself getting 157b and 166c now ffs lol.

@Bwheeler1

Ah you're a star buddy that was very good of you to go to the effort. And yes she has alot more curves there also good to know someone slightly taller than me and you can interact with her so easily. Really do appreciate it and has again reassured me to make the purchase.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Silverback5199 wrote:
@Jimmy_71

Thanks for the links bud, she's something else isn't she and with #274 head what an absolute combo! I see myself getting 157b and 166c now ffs lol.
No problem, happy to help.

The first photos of the 166C came out the day after I ordered my 158D and I came really close to asking to have my order changed. I'm really happy about my purchase, but can see myself ordering the 166C at some point this year. After just 5 days of owning a doll I can understand why so many people here have multiple dolls.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Effort??? You mean undressing and changing a sexy doll? What effort??

BTW, I got those leggings on Amazon for $9.99, if you search "Lucky 21 Nom Girls Legging Long Leg Variety of Colors", that is the exact wording. There are a bunch of colors and they fit and go on really easy. They only list sizes as small, medium, or large... but if you look at the size chart, small is 7-8, which is what she's wearing. I got the shirt at a store that sells irregulars and out of season clothes. The shoes are size 5, also from Amazon.

INFORMATIONS