www.wmdolls.com

WM 163cm H Cup or WM 156cm B Cup?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Seduced
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM 163cm H Cup or WM 156cm B Cup?

Post by Seduced »

Both are amazing big butt dolls, but I can’t decide which...

Doll is exclusively for bedroom play, with obsession level focus on her big ass.

Myself, I am tall and reasonably strong so I believe I can handle the weight of both. However I am in my late thirties. Also, in order to play with the doll I will need to wheel her into the house from a garden shed on a wheeled Dolly (bad pun intended). So the weight reduction of the 156cm is definitely a plus. Also I have the type of ass obsession that allows me to enjoy a B cup doll as much as a H cup.

Need to decide soon before the sale finishes. Any advice from people who own one/both of these dolls is highly appreciated!

Gordonis

Re: WM 163cm H Cup or WM 156cm B Cup?

Post by Gordonis »

The only advice I can offer is on the H Cup which I've owned since May of this year. The stiffness of the leg joints has definitely loosened up over time and now with the sheer weight of this babe and the loose joints it's near impossible to stand her up at all. But if the bed is where she'll spend the majority of her time then that won't be a problem for you.

Seduced
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Seduced »

Gordonis wrote:The only advice I can offer is on the H Cup which I've owned since May of this year. The stiffness of the leg joints has definitely loosened up over time and now with the sheer weight of this babe and the loose joints it's near impossible to stand her up at all. But if the bed is where she'll spend the majority of her time then that won't be a problem for you.
That’s actually crucial information for me, thanks so much for the reply!t

Seduced
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Seduced »

Really leaning towards the bigger 163cm H cup now.

Its the doll Ive wanted for over a year, plus I think the position of the anus is better.

Any last minute advice before I pull the trigger?

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Like Gordonis, I can only speak on the 163 because that's what I have.
Seeing as you're a new member I'm guessing that this will be your first?
My advice is that she's probably heavier than you think.
And harder to move around than you can imagine.
I'm an ass man to, but nothing wrong with getting a little more up top if it's an option.
I've had my Zeni since April. She's gotten looser but she still stands.
Either way though they'll both always be ready for action.
So it's a win, win.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Seduced
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Seduced »

The Messenger wrote:Like Gordonis, I can only speak on the 163 because that's what I have.
Seeing as you're a new member I'm guessing that this will be your first?
My advice is that she's probably heavier than you think.
And harder to move around than you can imagine.
I'm an ass man to, but nothing wrong with getting a little more up top if it's an option.
I've had my Zeni since April. She's gotten looser but she still stands.
Either way though they'll both always be ready for action.
So it's a win, win.
Thanks for the reply. This will be my first (?only) doll.

You're right - I have no way of understanding how heavy this girl will be until she gets here...

But I figure - if some other people can move her around then I should be able to as well. Maybe not on the first day though, I will take my time learning how to lift her. I'm also doing a lot more squat workouts now.

I agree that both of the WM Thick dolls are an excellent option for men like us :)

Do you store your doll standing up?

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Seduced wrote: Thanks for the reply. This will be my first (?only) doll.
You're right - I have no way of understanding how heavy this girl will be until she gets here...
But I figure - if some other people can move her around then I should be able to as well. Maybe not on the first day though, I will take my time learning how to lift her. I'm also doing a lot more squat workouts now.
I agree that both of the WM Thick dolls are an excellent option for men like us :)
Do you store your doll standing up?
Yeah, when she's not in action she's stored in a closet.
But her feet are on the ground so she's not hanging completely.
IMG_4783 copy.jpg
IMG_4783 copy.jpg (444.75 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
BFF!
Instagram

Seduced
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Seduced »

Do you think that storing her in a supported standing position has, in any way, contributed to the laxity of her skeleton?r

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Seduced wrote:Do you think that storing her in a supported standing position has, in any way, contributed to the laxity of her skeleton?r
Nah, her skeleton is good.
if anything it's put damage on her feet.
between her weight, the soft TPE and the metal bolts, the bottom of her feet are worn.
But, from neck to ankle she's good.
her joints have loosened up since I've had her but it's my guess that's from posing her, not from storage.
BFF!
Instagram

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

@The Messenger

That hook set up you put together is genius. But I am curious, what are the stands you have for her wigs? And, if you don't mind, where did you buy them?

Thanks

Strifius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strifius »

Hope I'm not to late, but since you said that you want her for bedroom play.
I have the 163 H and I personally think that she isn't necesarily good for sex. Missionary is great, but doggy is troublesome unless you are very good equipped in the neither regions and even than you probably will only get anal.
That doll pretty much is too thick for many positions. Never mind the weight trying to get her on top for example.
I still love her and she does have a dream body but sex is really difficult.

Then again maybe I need to figuee out better ways to do it.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

takikawa wrote:@The Messenger
That hook set up you put together is genius. But I am curious, what are the stands you have for her wigs? And, if you don't mind, where did you buy them?
Thanks
Amazon is king.
https://www.amazon.com/Dreamlover-Porta ... stand&th=1
BFF!
Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Oh! Thanks The Messenger. Looking on Amazon UK, they also have them - but they also have these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dreamlover-Por ... B06XZMF453

Same thing, but they hang from a clothes rail. Never knew these existed.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Strifius wrote:Hope I'm not to late, but since you said that you want her for bedroom play.
I have the 163 H and I personally think that she isn't necessarily good for sex. Missionary is great, but doggy is troublesome unless you are very good equipped in the nether regions and even than you probably will only get anal.
That doll pretty much is too thick for many positions. Never mind the weight trying to get her on top for example.
I still love her and she does have a dream body but sex is really difficult.
Then again maybe I need to figure out better ways to do it.
I would agree that straight doggy is troublesome without some sort of cushion or support that raises her hips above her body.
The placement of her vag is too far forward for positions like normal doggy, reverse cowgirl or standing sex from behind IMO.
When I'm in the mood for doggy I just bend her ass over the side of the bed or couch and she's good to go.
And face to face cowgirl is great.
But, other than that, I have not come across any sex position that she's not good for.
BFF!
Instagram

Seduced
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Seduced »

Thanks The Messenger and Strifius for your posts.

Yes the doll was ordered in late December before the end of a sale.

I went with the 163cm H cup and I’m really excited to meet this new girl!

I have read in other posts, regarding other dolls as well, that Doggystyle specifically can be way more difficult than you would think.

Often with sex dolls their genitals seem to be positioned more anteriorly than a real girl, although some have this problem moreso than others.

My take on the 163cm H cup is that her anus (the only one of her holes I truly care about) is in a better position than the (slightly older) 156cm B cup girl. This was a big reason for me to choose the 163cm doll.

@The Messenger glad to hear you don’t have too much trouble with sex positions apart from doggystyle. I can’t wait to learn through experience about how to play with her properly.

INFORMATIONS