www.wmdolls.com

WM got voted best MFR!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WM got voted best MFR!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

YES!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Beating some really top doll makers

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

GREAT

That is quite an accomplishment!

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM got voted best MFR!

Post by Dollover2000 »

Funny though how they seem to run out of gray eyes right in the middle of my multiple heads order. They are being substituted by brown. After they’ve already been delivered. Four out of the five heads showed up with purple eyes. I was told when I was sent the factory photos that they are in fact gray. Then I was told after delivery they had run out of gray. And apparently can’t get any more. WTF?? Could’ve taken care of this at the factory.
I may have cast my nomination for WM prematurely. Having the largest catalog doesn’t make you the best. Quality control and customer service does.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

With my last WM158A order, they accidentally made a WM155A instead. The vendor initially approved it then sent me pictures. I responded immediately to say stop shipment and make the right body. That was done, but a little disappointed that the error happened and got as far as it did.

I would still have voted them as best for 2018 because they do have the best face and body styles that I like and I'm happier with the finished product. I own some other brands that have design, detail and tpe issues. WM is not perfect and 100 days to improve.

They will need to improve to compete in 2019.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DQ,
In your case, did you see the order "called" in by your vendor.
Is it possible your vendor is a much to blame?
IOW, those dolls look alot different.
The vendor IMHO should have sent an email back to WM dolls and CCd you saying, you made the wrong doll. Please see the order.
But maybe, just maybe, your vendor made the error.
I see no reason why they might not win again in 2019 and will definitely compete for sure for top honors.
BCD and Yu, the WM BCD Girl
Attachments
100_6393.JPG
100_6393.JPG (419.69 KiB) Viewed 1120 times

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Please forgive my ignorance but what does MFR stand for?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I am sorry...manufacturer
Jeff

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

A good and fair decision IMHO. WM may not be the most glamorous or "cutting edge" doll maker but they have built up a huge range of bodies and heads, including some real stunners, and steadily improved their design over time while remaining affordable. My latest doll is a WM162D with such a wonderfully soft body that ten years ago I would not have believed such a beautiful and realistic doll would ever be available at such a modest price. Here's to their continuing success in 2019.

INFORMATIONS