www.wmdolls.com

still not recived my doll Wm158d

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
guy vadnais

still not recived my doll Wm158d

Post by guy vadnais »

hello ,,, tell me, have you received your doll order, if so, how many weeks have you waited to receive your doll

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: still not recived my doll Wm158d

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I've now got 12 dolls and I would say the average wait from order to delivery has been between 6 to 8 weeks. Saying that, my last one was just 3 weeks so the quickest by a long way! There are several variables that dictate length of time from the choice of body to holidays in China to which courier service is used and then you have customs clearance which can take anything from a few hours to a few weeks depending on which country you live in. If you ordered through a vendor then they should be able to give a good indication as to where things are at.

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

I ordered November 27th. I called my supplier SDcanada a few times to ask him if it was normal for it to take so much time. I asked them the tracking number of the order. They do not have it at the moment and since then I have called a few times for news and he no longer answers me by phone or email, I buy a doll wm 158d. I would like to have some pictures to see what it looks like before receiving it in Quebec.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well that's less than a month so really not too long as yet and unfortunately for you the holiday period will no doubt delay things a bit, that could be why you haven't had a response back from your vendor. I wouldn't be unduly worried just ask your vendor to get back to you when they can, good luck.

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

thank you arthur 1960

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Arthur1960 wrote:I would say the average wait from order to delivery has been between 6 to 8 weeks. Saying that, my last one was just 3 weeks so the quickest by a long way! There are several variables that dictate length of time from the choice of body to holidays in China to which courier service is used and then you have customs clearance which can take anything from a few hours to a few weeks depending on which country you live in. If you ordered through a vendor then they should be able to give a good indication as to where things are at.
Yes all of this is true, Also I would like to add that I am in the same boat so to speak. I ordered my new lady on Nov 25. When I contacted my vendor their reply was that the first doll produced for my order didn't pass their check list, so there's that too! It's back to square one for me. I'm not complaining because it's good that my vendor is vigilant.
I hope your gal arrives soon.
:glou:

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Guy, I think your situation is special because you’re in Canada. Can’t necessarily go by how long it takes someone in the USA to get a doll. For example, I am in California and I’ve never had to wait more than three weeks regardless who I bought from. Clone or original. Even had them custom built for me in China and always came in about three weeks. One week to build, two weeks to ship, max. In fact, the last SY doll I just bought for Christmas shipped from China in under a week! I have read a few stories about people having a difficult time getting a doll shipped living in Canada though.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

I was chatting with SD Canada and they told me that the delay of my doll was due to the fact that the popularity of the 273 head was so popular that they have trouble supplying which explains the delay of my order as soon as possible will have new heads 273 I should receive my order apparently in a week or two at the latest

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great to hear guy v. The wait is always the worst part,...but that's why you have us to keep you occupied :)

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

guy vadnais wrote:I was chatting with SD Canada and they told me that the delay of my doll was due to the fact that the popularity of the 273 head was so popular that they have trouble supplying which explains the delay of my order as soon as possible will have new heads 273 I should receive my order apparently in a week or two at the latest
How long sine you ordered and have no factory photos? I get these in a week. When I order things they don't make a lot it takes a month. That's accessories. If I order a doll she get's put into production.

I think you vendor is not being honest.

I'd bet I could order that head in any color I wanted in a week or two at most. For factory photos.

Jinsan has always been really fast for me.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

guy vadnais wrote:I ordered November 27th. I called my supplier SDcanada a few times to ask him if it was normal for it to take so much time. I asked them the tracking number of the order. They do not have it at the moment and since then I have called a few times for news and he no longer answers me by phone or email, I buy a doll wm 158d. I would like to have some pictures to see what it looks like before receiving it in Quebec.
Not responding to you, even if they consider you a worry bird etc is not the way to deal with someone who has paid in full upfront. If it was the other way around and you got but have not paid for the doll they would be blowing up your phone & email.

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

I also live in Canada so I was going to order from SD Canada as well. After reading this post I placed my order with RLSD instead. They were really good at answering my questions right away. Customer service goes a long way in my books.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I would like to know if you received your doll. I am looking for a place to buy a doll in Canada. SDCanada seemed to be a good place. I was even of thinks of flying to Toronto to see them in person.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

look like not a good company SD Canada and dont buy from lovedreamer.com DreamGirl-Realistic-Dolls
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

yes, I received my doll two days ago,
but the service was very ordinary, I had to call several times to ask them where was the order, and he had no answer, or very little, I'm still waiting for the gift that is supposed to come with the dolls.
I will not buy this place anymore, but it's me.

INFORMATIONS