www.wmdolls.com

No Back Arch

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

No Back Arch

Post by ColColt »

I think I may as well give up and attempting to get the back arch from my WM158D girl. No problem bending her forward as to tie her shoes but, getting her back arched would take Hercules. In the forward position I'll push her back to straight up as she's sitting on the bed and then try and bend her torso by a hand on her lower back and the other hand on her chest and push back...no dice.

Maybe the skelton's not made for going back, I dunno.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: No Back Arch

Post by Mr Franz »

Just lay mine across my lap and push down with one hand on her chest and the other just below her waist.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

If I had something to put under her back may make it easier but nothing round to do that with. I know what I have in mind but can't think of the name of them. I'll try that method and see if I can get her to budge.

Abernathy

Post by Abernathy »

My Kago has a very tight back arch as well. Here are the steps I use.
I put her on a counter in a sitting position.
Facing her, I bend her forward at the hips until her head is at my chest.
I reach under her arms and interlock my finger behind her back at her back joint.
Then I push her upper torso backwards using my chest while pulling the joint to my stomach.
When I'm posing her, it's usually the first joint I set because its the stiffest.
Hope this helps.
She has an epic arch!
2018-12-12 15.08.24.jpg
2018-12-12 15.08.24.jpg (236.04 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Kaygo - JY 170, (Sigrid) head

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Coincidentally my Athena, also a WM158D has a stiff back joint and I've always been reluctant to force it too much, luckily it's just right for having her standing but it would be nice to arch it more now and then.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've pushed pretty hard before but didn't want to hurt her or myself. I have an upper spinal column fracture from carrying my paralyzed 45 pound Corgi down the stairs three years ago this month and I don't want to make that worse by straining it. Those fractures never heal.

I'll try Mr Franz's method first and see if I have any luck. A bit hesitant to attempt pushing on her with my chest. Prior to the fracture I would have tried about anything and not given it a 2nd thought.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Easiest way I've found is to lay her face down on the bed and push down on her lower back while pushing up on her neck at around where the collar bone would be. When you're pushing down on her back, you have to make sure you're pushing at the joint, not above or below. It makes a difference.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Put her over your knee and carefully push on each side of the back joint to make it move.
My Maxine was so tight I honestly thought she didn’t have one.
Using this method I was able to get it to move after over a year.

INFORMATIONS