www.wmdolls.com

New Stains

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

New Stains

Post by ColColt »

I decided to take Rachael's black short wig off this evening to discover some nasty stains I had a wig cap on her thinking that would prevent it but it got on the back of the neck where the cap wasn't pulled down f ar enough and probably wouldn't go that far anyway. Also the ear and right behind it was the worse.

I tried the TPE Stain Remover and baby oil...hasn't helped much. Any other suggestions?
Attachments
_1DF6383a.jpg
_1DF6383a.jpg (730.31 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: New Stains

Post by BWheeler1 »

Honestly, my 140 Kelsi had black stains on her head from a wig even worse than that. I was so distraught that I just put a lighter wig on her so I wouldn't have to look at it, until i could think of something to do. The TPE ended up absorbing it all and they all went away on their own. And the stains I'm talking about looked like someone colored her head with a sharpie. It was terrible. But it all went away, and I had done nothing. Hell, I even tried to give her a beauty mark with a sharpie and that wouldn't stay. Sure, you can keep trying things, but if you give it a week or so it'll go away.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Try at your own risk,but most likely alot safer than the normal TPE cleaner
love,
Megan, DO, The BCD Girls
Attachments
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

BCD is right about the acne cleanser. I use it on almost every clothing change, usually where some straps or the wig stained it. Get the strongest formula (usually 10% Benzoyl Peroxide) on the shelf. Rub it liberally into the stain and surrounding area. It may take up to three applications- and about 24 hours- depending on how dark and deep the stains are. Once it's done the job to your satisfaction, remove the residue with TPE cleanser and then rub in a little baby oil. Once dry, powder the area and you should be back in business.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She's had that wig on some 2-3 months and I knew the inside cap was black and put a wig cap on her thinking that would solve any stain problems. Apparently at some point the wig got shifted a bit or I turned her head to that side and moved the wig over her left ear. I was a bit taken back as I figured the wig cap would have worked, and it did except for the lower back of her neck and the ear area. She sleeps with me in that same wig nightly.

I put a fair amount of the TPE stain cleaner on her ear area last night and will try and see what happens shortly when I clean it off. If it's a no go, I'll try the Clean and Clear recommended. I may have to resort to another wig without the black cap or whatever it's called. I love a brunette wig on her but the ones I have all have the black inner cap-prone to staining.

This is the wig that caused the problem, although I feel sure any of the ones I have could have done it. That's no cheap wig either. It's a bit mussed due to sleeping in it.
Attachments
_1DF6367a.jpg
_1DF6367a.jpg (854.05 KiB) Viewed 2826 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

You can leave the TPE stain remover on for a few days. I had a nasty stain from a black label in the back of a dress - it took 75hrs with stain removerfor it to be gone. I re-applied a little bit midway through. Thankfully yours is in a place where it does not show.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And Mandos is correct as well....The WM stain remover has worked for me as well.....
I did not leave it on that long, but I did have to reapply for a couple days.
it will work....
Love,
Megan, DO, The BCD Girls
PS-And labels, yup, people should be aware of them too.
Attachments
100_6330.JPG
100_6330.JPG (447.13 KiB) Viewed 2793 times

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

If you like the wig and plan to keep using it, I personally wouldn't worry about it too much as it will always be covered by the wig, right? My Alex has always worn the same black wig she came with. It has a light colored netting or whatever it's called, but even that has stained the top and back of her head a sort of yellow tint. I don't notice it unless I take the wig off, so I'm not really bothered by it, personally.

But yeah, the stain remover or benzoyl peroxide will probably get rid of it if it's bothering you.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I took a warm damp cloth and went over the ear and back of it not long ago. some of the black or dark blue it looks like, cam off but, the stain in back of the ear on the head is still there although some was removed. I put a liberal amount back on and will let it sit till tonight and try again.

I was at the drug store to pick up a prescription not long ago and completely forgot about the acne meds...figures. I know it's not noticeable except the top of the inside ear where it could show but, it just bothers me. You can see the line on her head where the wig cap was. Apparently I must have pulled the wig down beyond where it was protecting.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I remember getting a cute French maid outfit for her and despite washing it twice, I've still been hesitant about putting it on her. I laid it on top of her to see what it would look like but jittery about actually trying in on after what happened with the wig.
Attachments
_1DF5902a.jpg
_1DF5902a.jpg (668.58 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Just make sure you do not mix both, but I feel pretty confident, one or two more applications would do the trick!
Love,
Megan,DO, The BCD Girls
Attachments
megan cu blonde.jpg
megan cu blonde.jpg (50.12 KiB) Viewed 2758 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Just make sure you do not mix both, but I feel pretty confident, one or two more applications would do the trick!
Love,
Megan,DO, The BCD Girls
Going to give it a try. If it's still there, then the acne meds is next.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

I hope that works for you!!! I’m looking forward to my next doll thanks to Jeff with BCD and I was wondering if anyone on here has tried to soak your doll’s clothes and / or lingerie with “Retayne Color Fixative?” ...This is supposed to work much better than vinegar or salt and etc. in preventing the commercial dyes from running or staining. As I’m thinking of ordering a bottle off of Amazon.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

After the 2nd application of the stain remover I'm moving to something else...it hasn't worked very well. I may give it one last shot ans put it on heavier tonight and let it sit till tomorrow evening. If it hasn't worked then it's not going to.

The stain is darker than what the picture depicts.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Speaking of wigs, I ran across this tonight. If WM or anyone else could fashion a head just like this with the wig I'd buy it tomorrow. Check out this little neighborhood waif from Gothic Lolita Wigs. :)

https://www.gothiclolitawigs.com/collec ... -mix-00499
Attachments
ScreenHunter_482 Dec. 14 20.33.jpg
ScreenHunter_482 Dec. 14 20.33.jpg (167.32 KiB) Viewed 2701 times

INFORMATIONS