www.wmdolls.com

New Stains

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: New Stains

Post by BWheeler1 »

I wonder if spraying the inside of the wig with some spray fix would stop the dye. It's kinda like a clear coat but not. I used to spray my drawings with it when I finished them to keep them from smearing. I also used hair spray for the same purpose. Maybe that could be a solution.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Interesting thought, BWheeler1. I've often wondered that, since Scotchguard prevents staining of fabrics, would it work in the reverse and prevent the fabrics themselves from staining other things...?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Possibly. Anything that would create a barrier should do it. Or at least cut the bleeding of the dye way down.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Sweet!
What is the % of that Benzoyl Peroxide? Does it say?
If I recall what my pharmacist told me, it was 6%

GenBen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GenBen »

BWheeler1 wrote:Honestly, my 140 Kelsi had black stains on her head from a wig even worse than that. I was so distraught that I just put a lighter wig on her so I wouldn't have to look at it, until i could think of something to do. The TPE ended up absorbing it all and they all went away on their own. And the stains I'm talking about looked like someone colored her head with a sharpie. It was terrible. But it all went away, and I had done nothing. Hell, I even tried to give her a beauty mark with a sharpie and that wouldn't stay. Sure, you can keep trying things, but if you give it a week or so it'll go away.
I had a similar experience, put a blond wig on her for a couple of weeks and stain went away without doing anything.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Chuck-on the box it says 2.5%. Here is the new and improved Rachael with another wig...light cap inside.
Attachments
_1DF6390a.jpg
_1DF6390a.jpg (1014.54 KiB) Viewed 1212 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Gothic Lolita Wigs nice site! Thanks for the link! Glad you got the stain out. I'm going to get some of that stuff!
Neutrogena Rapid Clear - thanks Col

P

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Gothic Lolita Wigs nice site! Thanks for the link! Glad you got the stain out. I'm going to get some of that stuff!
Neutrogena Rapid Clear - thanks Col

P
Worked for me. :)

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

2.5% ?
Dang! Did I misheard the guy? I know he said something like 6%...maybe I didnt heard it right and he actually said .6%.... I dunno but I will definitely go shopping tomorrow for that stuff.
Will keep you updated

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It seems to work well-more so than the TPE stain remover I tried.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Update:
The ointment that my buddy pharmacist gave me was not 6% like I thought. It was like you said Colt. 2.5%.
But it was such a tiny amount that he gave me that it was only good for 2 tiny applications and it did not do crap.
I figured that my stains were too deep or too dark or whatever so I went and bought the actual over the counter stuff and got the 5%.
Did 3 full applications so far and doing another tonight and wow!!!....
My apology to you and Grimreefer. Stains are still there,but they are really reduced.
If you saw my stain pic on page #2, take a look a this one:
Thank you guys for the info! :thumbs_up:
Attachments
IMG_0989.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg (434.13 KiB) Viewed 1157 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looks far better. I rubbed it in real good, not just lightly on the surface but applied a bit of pressure and lightly also on the surface. It seemed to work well after a couple tries. After satisfied with the results I cleaned it up and powdered. Henceforth, nothing black is gonna touch her...lessons learned.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Looking great. I'm working on getting some pure Benzyl Peroxide. I'll be working on a blend specifically for dolls. Got some other chemicals I've been looking into that may work also.

Right now what I use is %10. Same as CoColt showed earlier.
GUEST_08bb349c-4a63-45fa-bc57-b8f226139cd9.jpg
GUEST_08bb349c-4a63-45fa-bc57-b8f226139cd9.jpg (21.29 KiB) Viewed 1136 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

ColColt wrote:It seems to work well-more so than the TPE stain remover I tried.
How long did you let it set? Hours?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I let both sit over night and checked it out the next morning. The TPE stain remover didn't seem to have done much but the Benzyl Peroxide had so lightened the stain a bit of cleaning and it was all but gone. Another little dab for a while did the trick.

INFORMATIONS