www.wmdolls.com

Is importing WM dolls into Australia always this difficult?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
McPickle

Re: Is importing WM dolls into Australia always this difficu

Post by McPickle »

masgrande wrote:damn.... i heard dolls under 140cm are banned in australia... correct me if i am wrong?
I just had a chat with UPS today. They understand the law as the doll must be over 147 cm tall and not be childlike.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is importing WM dolls into Australia always this difficu

Post by luckykat65 »

masgrande wrote:damn.... i heard dolls under 140cm are banned in australia... correct me if i am wrong?
I believe that to be the case masgrande, to be on the safe side the vendors I contacted said any doll 150cm and over is ok to import into Australia as this was one of my concerns too. I noticed the Australian doll vendors for 6YE only offer my doll in D cup and I asked them why this is and they said it is to be ultra safe as Customs have become very strict with what they will allow. My 6YE in the photo is 150 cm B cup, I would say at the lower end of the height/petite range for a real woman and wouldn't want to go any smaller anyway, she is the perfect height and quite easy to handle.

INFORMATIONS