www.wmdolls.com

My girl needs her Coke! (WM 166cm C)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: My girl needs her Coke! (WM 166cm C)

Post by deerman »

Every lady requires a boost! :whistle: good work! :D

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

BWheeler1 wrote:do you have any photos of this body with head #242?
Sorry man, no such photo.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

That's okay. I'll just use my imagination. That's the combination I'm leaning towards, most likely for after the Chinese New year. That's right around tax refund time, and also gain sharing from work.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I have spoken with the designer of the #242 face, Mr. Cool himself, Remi & co from DollsFrance face and I will be doing a shoot with this lovely head soon, but not this side of Christmas. But hopefully you will get to see it before you shop so you won´t do it blind :)

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Thanks so much for the pictures. This is definitely what I've been looking for. This and the 155cm B cup. I'm just wondering what the other skin tones would look like especially something along the lines of sun kisses rather than a deep tan. Keep it up!

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Mandos, your photos shine as always. Rather than feeling demoralized look at it for what it is and you'll be flattered some asshole stole your photos. These crooks didn't waste any time grabbing your pics because they know which ones are most likely to attract buyers.

By the way, I haven't seen anything negative comments about you or your photos. I think a few may think your posts look photoshopped because your photos stand out above all the rest. I hope you'll post more soon!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks guys,

don’t worry too much about the tan, garriola. As I am a sucker for tan skin I often play with lights and I have accentuated the tan colour in these first photosets, either with warm light or flash setup that does so. I think for the sunkissed look you would still choose tan skin. I just powdered the doll to see if she got any lighter, and it was a big difference, even the nipples turned lighter, so IMO I really like the tan colour as you can adjust it with light and powder to get a completely different look, and effectively giving me two dolls in one, while on a paler doll the difference will not be as big. I will publish a shoot a little later where she looks less tan, adding to the confusion :D

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

I own a 157 B because of your jaw dropping pics. And now the 166 C is almost ready to ship out! Seeing these new pics makes me wonder if I'll be able to function properly, once I have both these babes under the same roof. Its gonna be a blast! Thanks!

P2112

ravensrayne

Post by ravensrayne »

These are really great Mandos, love the Coke theme! Raven.
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

INFORMATIONS