www.wmdolls.com

WM Pink skin tone photos please

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM Pink skin tone photos please

Post by luckykat65 »

Hi TDF members!

I am new here and am having a hard time finding any unedited photos of the WM pink skin tone. Would someone please be able to post some photos of their pink dolls or link me to a thread that covers this? Much appreciated.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM Pink skin tone photos please

Post by Alabina21 »

Click pic to see pink skin tone in different lighting.

luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by luckykat65 »

Thank you so much Alabina21 this is exactly what I was looking for. She is gorgeous!

masgrande
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by masgrande »

wow alabina!!!! your doll is fucking hot!!! is that a 152cm wm doll? love her booty!!!! shes been durable for you during sex??

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Thank you so much Alabina21 this is exactly what I was looking for. She is gorgeous!
:thumbs_up:
masgrande wrote:wow alabina!!!! your doll is fucking hot!!! is that a 152cm wm doll? love her booty!!!! shes been durable for you during sex??

Yes to all the above.
Had her since 2016. Aside from normal wear and tear, reliable doll. Recommended :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS